**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your theory, when did the potentially fatal chest wound happen?
I think the heart wound could have happened at any time while she was stabbing him but most likely near the sink which is why he was weak and crawling down the hall.

Also, she mentioned Travis saying that he couldn't feel his legs.

IMO, one of the stab wounds must have also severed nerves or something so that when he was crawling, it was mostly him using his arms to crawl down the hall.

:(

Looked to me like she was using, or trying to use, standard stress relief techniques. I've had various health and wellness presentations in the workplace over the years teach you how to do similar while seated at your chair in your office. Looked bizaare, but probably isn't as bizaare as its seemed. Especially compared to the rest of what we were watching and hearing. On the other hand, it suggests that she WAS feeling stress. Which is strange if she's a psychopath. I'm no psych professional, but psychopaths don't feel stress much if at all, do they?

Idk if I'm the only one, but I find it really difficult to watch her lie like that. Totally stresses ME out.

Well it could be something as simple as her body getting a bit stiff from sitting so long. I really don't think it was from stress. I don't think that she felt any stress from murdering Travis.

Did anyone else notice lines on Travis back (in the shower photos) that looked like vertical scratch lines? I was thinking they might be freckles but doubted that they would line up . . . . just wondering if that was part of the "rough sex" play. . . .

At some point while he was in the shower she had to go get the gun and knife. Maybe while he first got in?
Yeah, I get that much. But she apparently had a fairly sharp knife, a gun, and a camera on her while attempting to kill a pretty well-built dude. For one, it seems sort of odd for her to choose a knife when she already has a gun... Especially when a gun (of the type she used) is far easier to conceal and less likely to injure herself with. And less messy, for the most part.

Then, why was he only shot once? Did they find bullet holes elsewhere, and she was only able to hit him once? Or was there truly only one shot fired? If she was in such a jealous fury that she stabbed him 27 times and slit his throat, one would think that there should be a reason only one shot was fired.

POLL: Do you think that JA will take the stand? THANK THIS POST TO VOTE "NO".

Because I'm female I reserve the right to change my mind at any time in this trial:) as for now it's a no way no how.

His neck was slashed from ear to ear. It was dangling, only held together by his spine. IMO this came last.

In my theory, the gunshot comes first, he stumbled around and went to the mirror to instinctively check on the head wound and she started stabbing him in the back and he sprays blood from his mouth. Then, as he tried to crawl away he made it as far as the end of the tile leading to the bedroom and she was probably stabbing him the whole way. She didn't want him to make it to the door so once he got to the end of the tile, she straddled him while he was on his stomach, pulled his head back and hacked his throat until his head was almost decapitated. This is what actually killed him.

This is what I think happened.

Yes, the bullet casing being on top of a pool of blood would lead one to think that the the shot came last but, the bullet casing could have landed anywhere in the bathroom and have been kicked onto the blood.

This post is all my opinion...

This is the closest I have seen to what I think was probably the sequence of events. I think she shot him first and was hoping that would be enough, and when it was not enough, she didnt want to make any more sounds, so viciously used the knife because he was pretty much defenseless after being shot. When she said the ninja's said "shut up shut up"....I think that was her telling him to shut up to try and quiet him to avoid any more noise.

I agree the buleet casing could have rolled into some blood and it may have been clean on top of the casing and it may have looked it the casing came last, when it really just rolled just enough into some blood.

At some point while he was in the shower she had to go get the gun and knife. Maybe while he first got in?

That's what I think. Especially now that the question has been raised whether he was aware she was taking the shower pics or not. She could have had the weapons in the bathroom and he had no idea. Knife behind the back when he opens the shower door, and she takes him by surprise with the stab to the chest. When she drags him back into the bathroom she retrieves the gun for the final assault.

Jodi mentioned Travis used to shave the old fashioned way . . . another poster postulated earlier today that he might have used an old straight edge razor.... maybe she just meant he didn't use an electric razor. One thing for sure . . . I would hope he wouldn't use a straight razor when doing his manscaping (oh my!)

I don't remember seeing any razors on the sink area . . . .they might have been put away - anyone remember if there was a brush and shaving cream cup or anything of the like?

ETA - I guess a straight razor would not have left the puncture wounds though

Did anyone else notice lines on Travis back (in the shower photos) that looked like vertical scratch lines? I was thinking they might be freckles but doubted that they would line up . . . . just wondering if that was part of the "rough sex" play. . . .

I was just about to post on the long diagonal scratches on his back. To me, the scratches appear to be from fingernails. I can not think of anything else that could cause diagonal scratches like that. They are definitely not coincidental.

Or, they could be from lashes?

This is the closest I have seen to what I think was probably the sequence of events. I think she shot him first and was hoping that would be enough, and when it was not enough, she didnt want to make any more sounds, so viciously used the knife because he was pretty much defenseless after being shot. When she said the ninja's said "shut up shut up"....I think that was her telling him to shut up to try and quiet him to avoid any more noise.

I agree the buleet casing could have rolled into some blood and it may have been clean on top of the casing and it may have looked it the casing came last, when it really just rolled just enough into some blood.

Agree with you AND the judge regardless which happened first it was still cruel.

His neck was slashed from ear to ear. It was dangling, only held together by his spine. IMO this came last.

In my theory, the gunshot comes first, he stumbled around and went to the mirror to instinctively check on the head wound and she started stabbing him in the back and he sprays blood from his mouth. Then, as he tried to crawl away he made it as far as the end of the tile leading to the bedroom and she was probably stabbing him the whole way. She didn't want him to make it to the door so once he got to the end of the tile, she straddled him while he was on his stomach, pulled his head back and hacked his throat until his head was almost decapitated. This is what actually killed him.

This is what I think happened.

Yes, the bullet casing being on top of a pool of blood would lead one to think that the the shot came last but, the bullet casing could have landed anywhere in the bathroom and have been kicked onto the blood.

This post is all my opinion...

Per the ME, the shot to the frontal part of the brain would not have allowed Travis to walk much, or make sense of anything.

I just wondered if anyone else noticed how many times JA said she felt "powerless" today in the interrogation tapes? Just wondering if she felt "powerless" to force Travis to take her to Cancun, to force Travis to marry her in the LDS temple, to force Travis to want her back in his life on a daily basis. . . . . therefore - she no longer wanted to feel "powerless" over Travis - and exacted the ultimate Power over him. . . . .

I still can't get over her "CTR - Choose the Right" ring that would no longer fit on her finger . . . . even her sister was saying TA was violent toward JA because her finger didn't bend right after he abused her . . . .seems like the sister never heard the testimony we heard today either.

JA- look how little and small (curling up in a ball while in the chair) and weak and powerless I am.

IMO, her 'love spell' <in her mind> was broken and she knew <in her black heart> they were never, ever, ever going to be a real couple.
And she felt powerless and he had to pay for it.

Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just about to post on the long diagonal scratches on his back. To me, the scratches appear to be from fingernails. I can not think of anything else that could cause diagonal scratches like that. They are definitely not coincidental.

Or, they could be from lashes?

I thought it was the water from the shower head.

If Travis were alive, he'd say it wasnt me - JHole

I wonder if that's because she knew after the first shot/stab, Travis didn't know what hit him, at first.

Because I'm female I reserve the right to change my mind at any time in this trial:) as for now it's a no way no how.

LOL, I know, right? I think that she wants to, but her attorneys are telling her not to. Her mouth has only gotten her into more trouble, and her credibility is shot to hades anyway, so it wouldn't help, IMO.

Besides, she would then have to answer to the gun, the car rental, the hair color, the phone message, and on and on and on... I voted "NO" for that reason, but I would be thrilled if she did. I would love to see the DA take multiple stabs at HER.

ETA: 9 have voted "YES" and 12 have voted "NO" so far.

I thought it was the water from the shower head.

I considered that it might be water droplets on the shower door and that might be the reason for the color difference but reddish marks? I don't think the water would look sort of reddish . . . .IMO

I doubt it would be water droplets on his back as his whole body was wet . . . unless the water was scalding hot but even then that might make an area look red but not scratch marks looking (I don't think)

If Travis were alive, he'd say it wasnt me - JHole

I wonder if that's because she knew after the first shot/stab, Travis didn't know what hit him, at first.

If shot in head first I could see where he may not know what was going on if it damaged his brain, but if the shot was last he knew exactly what was going on IMO whatever MO is worth:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saucebat