**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily admonition:

Start a load of laundry during lunch break.
You can clean a LOT of stuff with a box of baby wipes. :seeya:

Haha I use cleaning wipes, same thing, I am going to prepare dinner for tomorrow during lunch time recess. :woohoo:

Don't kick Lanie PLEASE - I missed the trial pictures yesterday. Anyone have a link?

IMO Travis was just as much into that toxic relationship as she was.That's where my opinion differs from most of you guys.That's what enraged her and made her obsessiveness
even worse IMO.He called her twice in the middle of the night and they talked for a long time (sex tlk IMO) when she calls however he does not pick up.

I agree with you too. Always, always with the notation that HE NEVER DESERVED TO DIE.

Prosecutorial misconduct alleged - cumulative - he has done it again according to the Defense Atty.

State asked about the text messages being erased . . . .since then the State has supplied them to the Defense.

State says - Mr. Citizen alleged that Verizon did overwrite that - but Mr. Melendez testified that he went to the sim card not Verizon to get the text messages. . . . the technology was not available to extract it at the time . . . I could view it but not extract it. . . . not sure if this allegation is out of ignorance or deceit.

Defense - it is made out of of disgust!
State Elicited testimony in an attempt to decieve regarding these phone calls - we will add these cumulative to the document we will submit today

In addition Defense - re: cannon camera - we were able to view that - we ask that the testing be done . . . . I ask for that because the last time we ask the state to provide they said it was not available and then serripiciously (sic?) sent it to texas.

The Defense is asking for the camera.

The STate says these items have been available for the Defense to view for the past 4 years and they can take it today if they want to .

I believe the computer forensics guy testified that Travis' computer was last accessed around 4:50pm. If the camera indeed was an hour off, that would mean Jodi accessed his computer....which wouldn't shock me whatsoever.

When did they say the camera was an hour off? So would that mean that she killed him closer to 4:30, did a haphazard clean up, and then got on his computer? :what:

Daily admonition:

Start a load of laundry during lunch break.
You can clean a LOT of stuff with a box of baby wipes. :seeya:

I am going to roll with that admonition and vacuum, polish the silver, and knit a scarf for my metal sculpture sandhill crane.

I'm surprised that they are not making a motion for mistrial based on the 'camera drop' yesterday lol Maybe it will be later? :D

Its not relative to this case baut Travis and many others had blogs published on the internet divulging their life story, like a diary on the internet. He seemed pretty open with his personal info.
I read his blog and I disagree. He was open with his childhood because it showed, in his opinion, that people can rise beyond seemingly impossible circumstances.

I write a blog too - one that is much more personal and divulging than Travis' - but again I believe this may very well be subjective. I didn't read who Travis was dating, where they went, how she was in bed, etc. That's what I would personally consider 'pretty open' - mine's not quite that personal though. ;)

IMO Travis was just as much into that toxic relationship as she was.That's where my opinion differs from most of you guys.That's what enraged her and made her obsessiveness
even worse IMO.He called her twice in the middle of the night and they talked for a long time (sex tlk IMO) when she calls however he does not pick up.

If he was just as much into it, why wouldn;t he pick up then, when she called?

I think earlier they said it was something like May 28 to June 4. About a week.

Thanks. So in that time period, he called her about twice a week and she called him about twice a day.

--Crock Pot recipes for sure. Check out the recipes here in another thread.
--You can fold laundry and dust pretty darn quick. I always wonder if my neighbors see me jump up and clean like a maniac.

Yesterday I made mongolian beef stiryfry...quick and easy!
http://iowagirleats.com/2011/07/26/chinese-take-out-fake-out-vol-2/

Can you give me your recipe? I can never get it to turn out right!

Defense now asking for independent testing on the camera. Claim they need to do forensic analysis on it. Asking for it to be handed over tomorrow.

LOL...you had four years, people! Four freaking years!

I believe the computer forensics guy testified that Travis' computer was last accessed around 4:50pm. If the camera indeed was an hour off, that would mean Jodi accessed his computer....which wouldn't shock me whatsoever.

Adding to this...I agree, wouldn't be surprising whatsoever if she went on his computer at 4:50pm. Travis' cell phone was found in the office, I wonder if SHE put it there. My hunch is based on the fact she was known phone snooper. Back in 2008, pass codes weren't as common like they are now. Therefore, I THINK Travis would want to keep his cell in sight around JHole, not in an office where she could easily snoop while he showers/sleeps/whatever.

I read his blog and I disagree. He was open with his childhood because it showed, in his opinion, that people can rise beyond seemingly impossible circumstances.

I write a blog too - one that is much more personal and divulging than Travis' - but again I believe this may very well be subjective. I didn't read who Travis was dating, where they went, how she was in bed, etc. That's what I would personally consider 'pretty open' - mine's not quite that personal though. ;)

I guess I just don't understand people publishing a personal diary on the internet...

I'm just... bewildered. I don't think he would have given her everything on purpose. I think she tricked them out of him - like, "Hey, give me your ATM card - I'll jump out and get the money for you since it's raining, etc. What's your PIN?" Or else she snuck around and found them.

I've been married for over 12 yrs - been together for 20 - and I don't know all of my husband's PINs. And they dated for 4 months? :waitasec:

Or she could have just looked over his shoulder. JMO

who in the HELLO gives a woman they dated for FIVE MONTHS the pin numbers to their: cell phone, debit card, my space, blog, etc etc?

not believing that

(and now we are back to all the "okays" :sigh:)

NOBODY with a brain.

ok i dont wanna sound RUDE again but im going to get a BIGMAC cause that lawyer is talking..seriously hes a joke

:giggle:

You can't have one unless you bring enough for everybody! :snooty:

BBM

So where are ours? :snooty: I reiterate :snooty:

I agree with you too. Always, always with the notation that HE NEVER DESERVED TO DIE.

oh most definitely not !!!!!!!!!!!! I think we all agree on that point.And I think there is no one that believes in the self defense story either?

This is ridiculous. The defense and the prosecution are on completely different playing fields. Not even close. Defense is bush league and prosecution is championship caliber. I can understand why Martinez is so fed up with the defense and their absurd motions and arguments. Wow.

Ineffectiveness of counsel on appeal, I see it.

I wonder if they were able to calibrate somehow. TA could have manually set his time/date.

They might have been able to pull the info from the camera. Although I imagine by now they would have developed the technology to read the config from the camera, unless it was too damaged.

<tech details>
The camera is mostly plastic - but water and soap can do damage to the electronic components. the config would have been stored on a storage medium soldered to a motherboard - if the mother board was too damaged to read they might not have bothered to desolder it and read the contents. Or it could have been damaged via static electricity. It is a bit more complicated than reading the memory card with the pictures. The memory card is easily removable.
<end tech details>

Keep in mind with the time on the camera - cameras also auto-correct for daylight savings time(this can be turned off, but takes extra effort). AZ does not follow daylight savings time. So that basically puts AZ an extra hour earlier than daylight mountain time, during the summer months.

I seem to remember the camera times pinpointed 5:30 for the murder? If so, that could actually be 4:30 local time. Giving Jodi even more time to bail before the roommate came home.

This is false. All cameras do not automatically account for DST. There is an option you can turn on/off to account for DST, but it is a manual option that only removes an hour from the time when turned on, and adds an hour when turned off. You can check the documentation for Sony Cybershots (the same model of camera), if you wish. This is pretty standard on all cameras, because it doesn't know what time zone you're in or if your region recognizes DST or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe