GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man wasn't out in public. He was at the house. So I really don't follow the argument that any conclusions can be made from that. How do we know what kind of clothing he wears when he goes out?

Apparently it doesn't jjenny.

But not being familiar in any way with Muslim practices and modes of dress and how they may vary I was stupid enough to ask the question IF it did. And we have new spend pages and pages on this and my question has been answered 15 ways to Sunday.

Thanks to all. I get it.

Butting in...still catching up...I just find it REALLY CREEPY the man was wearing sweat pants. :(

I hadn't seen this picture before.

abduct-01.jpg

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Time stamp on her arrival is 8:45:21 AM. What time did school start (1st & 2nd bell) and do we have a time stamp of their departure?

Okie dokie. I don't understand the no snitch thing. Are people really afraid for their lives if they snitch? I am talking about old lady neighbors who might have seen something? Would someone really do something to them? Tia

Yes, people fear for their lives. I had posted a link pages back about a woman they just went into her store and shot her in broad daylight.

People do not trust the police. They do not trust you will be anonymous. It usually takes a huge reard for someone to come forward.

We had a shooting where little kids got shot. A block party with hundreds of people and nobody saw a thing.

Old ladies? Yes they'd hurt them or their families. At least drug dealers would. Not saying this had anything to do with drugs, but yes. They don't care who you are they'll get you if they find out you snitched.

LE is looking for two people. Male, female. They have never mentioned another person have they? So the female in the burqa could be the female that took N to the playground. She did not recognize the woman in the burqa and if she didn't take it off in front of N then N might not realize it was one person. Or she did and that is why LE is only looking for one female. And if others were in the house did N see them or just hear them? Could it have been a duplex, apartment and she heard through the walls?

Yes, people fear for their lives. I had posted a link pages back about a woman they just went into her store and shot her in broad daylight.

People do not trust the police. They do not trust you will be anonymous. It usually takes a huge reard for someone to come forward.

We had a shooting where little kids got shot. A block party with hundreds of people and nobody saw a thing.

Old ladies? Yes they'd hurt them or their families. At least drug dealers would. Not saying this had anything to do with drugs, but yes. They don't care who you are they'll get you if they find out you snitched.

Sad and just wrong. How does it get like this. :(

That is correct. The Imam asked "Whatever happened to masks?" Not "Don't be robbing banks and murdering police officers in cold blood".

From what someone mentioned on talk radio and they may have been a complete BSer and they were not Muslim they said that it isn't out of the ordinary that one Mosque doesn't get along with another and it has to do with Iman's" They were pronouncing it like the name of David Bowie's wife though.

That's a large reward. By now I thought someone would call in. Somebody knows. Meaning someone is really frightened. That baby was frightened.

Wow. I remember reading that article and it never even occurred to me to think he wasn't concerned about if people robbed and murdered, but that they didn't use Muslim attire. Do you really think he thinks wearing Muslim attire to commit crimes is more important then the crimes? Not being sarcastic/snippy, I am really wondering this? Man, if so I have lived a very sheltered life.

Did the woman point to her in the classroom or otherwise indicate her, or just say her name?

Questions: is it hard to walk in a burqa and veil? Does it take some getting used to? If so, was the abductor smooth and comfortable as she moved through the school or did anyone notice if she seemed awkward-and contributed that to her 'pregnancy'? Tia

Wow. I remember reading that article and it never even occurred to me to think he wasn't concerned about if people robbed and murdered, but that they didn't use Muslim attire. Do you really think he thinks wearing Muslim attire to commit crimes is more important then the crimes? Not being sarcastic/snippy, I am really wondering this? Man, if so I have lived a very sheltered life.

Yoda, that's just the way I took it. There was a murdered Police Officer. He died in the street. IMO that was most important. Why even mention masks? Just come out and be enraged a police officer was murdered by someone using Muslim clothing as a disquise.

Thankfully the neighbors in Port Richmond held the Officer as he bled to death. He did not die alone. They just got out of that van blazing not caring who got hit.

I guess the description doesn't fit for me because in my mind if this was a FGM done to a specific child for whatever reason I would expect more pomp and circumstance in the procedure. It just doesn't make sense in my mind to target a certain child and then take her to a random house and basically operate on her, stuff her under a bed in a t-shirt, feed her then fall asleep so a third person (young female) is able to blindfold her and drop her inside the playground fence and tell her to run and call police. To me that sounds like a sex crime, I just imagine it would go down differently releasing her if it were the other. But no matter what the factual events are from leaving school to being found in the park it is all very bizarre.
Maybe the perps were interrupted before they had completed their plan?

Could there have been an alert of some sort... Sirens.... Visitors... Etc.?

Just some thoughts...

I agree with you. I just can't figure out why they would put her under a bed if they were making a statement. I guess what I'm trying to say is....The bold nature of the kidnapping seems contradictory to the cowardly way she was kept under the bed in a t-shirt. I see some many contradictions in this case. It kind of makes me think that the suspects were not in agreement with each other on everything. :waitasec:

I was wondering if maybe somebody came to the apartment, unexpectedly. Maybe they had to hide the poor girl suddenly and it gave the teen a chance to help her get away?

The school is open from 8-3. Breakfast is served from 8-8:25. I still think the picture with the timestamp of 8:45 is when she arrived. I don't know for certain what time class started. I am thinking maybe 8:35?

Sad and just wrong. How does it get like this. :(

Money.

Business.

Supply and demand.

To me anyway that's the root of not snitchin.Drugs. Then it carries on. It really started back in the 70's I think with the gangs. When a street full of people partying see a child get shot yet didn't see anything when the cops come?

The school is open from 8-3. Breakfast is served from 8-8:25. I still think the picture with the timestamp of 8:45 is when she arrived. I don't know for certain what time class started. I am thinking maybe 8:35?

Jules, that's a good point. Little N missed breakfast in school. Did she ever eat in school? Then the woman comes saying she wanted to take her to breakfast. How did she know she didn't have any in school?

That's huge.

FGM....Might that be something that a more Americanized mother might object to while a father (or his family) might want done?

I wonder if N's dad's other female children have been circumcised?

:waitasec:

Questions: is it hard to walk in a burqa and veil? Does it take some getting used to? If so, was the abductor smooth and comfortable as she moved through the school or did anyone notice if she seemed awkward-and contributed that to her 'pregnancy'? Tia

She appeared just fine to me. Even the way she popped open the umbrella.

A Muslim woman and her husband used to fish at a pier we did. Gloves and all heat of the summer she was catching cat fish and baiting her hook and all no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member