The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 10:32 and the seal is still showing.......

Thanks!
And just in case anyone is wondering who Abe was in court.

30j62jd.png

Ok, I won't post that photo again, lol :great:

He's so photogenic. Solid looking fella! :blushing:

bringing my post over from the previous thread:

watching the TruTV link, and Vinne is saying in less than 30 minutes Jodi could take the stand...... I know he doesnt know for sure, but it gives me a sick feeling in my stomach, I really dont want to hear any BS that comes out of her mouth. :furious:

Hi, could you drop a link to trutv if it isn't subscription please?

TIA

No way for sure. They just asked that too.

I will be the DA just saying simply "The Defense Calls Jodi Arias" and I will fall over dead!!

:thud: :thud: :thud:

You cant do that!! You don't want to miss it!!! *fans snoopy1...throws water to revive*

Who tapes phone sex? She was obviously trying to destroy him before she killed him.

........and hence her revelations about the "boyshorts underwear" and the fraudulent pedophile letters.

Vinnie just went on about Gus representing LLP (whatever its called) and that when push came to shove...didn't have an attorney.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh THATS Vinnie....and Nurmi is the badly dressed defense attorney. finally getting this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Everyone still getting the seal?

OMG I think I need to put a sign on my cube wall warning all of my coworkers to "LEAVE ME ALONE or you will be severely punished!"

If I get interrupted with her on the stand, I'm going to flip!!!

Im going to put a sign up and lock the office door! *video training* lol

Thanks!
And just in case anyone is wondering who Abe was in court.

30j62jd.png

Ok, I won't post that photo again, lol :great:
Although I've been amused with Abe in a previous interview and his court appearance as reported by WebSleuthers, I thought he was completely rude, arrogant, petulant and narcissistic on Dr. Drew last night. Totally turned me off. (Before he turned into Super *advertiser censored*, I was thinking, "he'll never have a problem getting a date again." Then the attitude came.)

I have the ABC news link and the wptv link....do you guys feel one is better than the other?

I get a lot of buffering and kicked off. I don't want to miss anything today!
I've been using ABC15 the past few days and radaronline previous to that. I think they are much of the same.

Would like to see trutv though because it seems to provide filler when the seal is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bdaruvdhj