Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last solid payment was Nov 2006 . . .

couldn't make the $1400 a month payment - houses had dropped value by $100 . . . they ended up letting house go into foreclosure and she had been paying her portion of the mortgage with credit cards.

Our relationship was going nowhere . . . at some point I wanted marriage and children to be a possiblity . . . became more disenchanted w/relationship - he had his life, his bills, his ex-wife, we were going in different directions personally

Home was a business venture that eventually did not do so well . . . other things want to do in life??
Looking for other ways to get on my feet, investing in real estate and photography . . . I didn't see my self making a career out of art. wanted to get my art into galleries but I wanted to become a wedding photographer also . . (age 26)

over the course of your life - relgious . . . spiritual thinking in 2006?
I considered very open minded as far as religions go . . . all religions were . . . .I was broad. . . I considered myself spiritual . . .

Also mentioned a financial mechanism to help you with photography . . . I went to work @ California's Pizza Kitchen . . boss asked me where do I see myself in 5 years . . . .he wanted to be retired and he was my age - he gave me PPL video . . . I reviewed it . . . it stayed @ work for several weeks almost a month - took it home didn't look for a long time - about 6 months later I was cleaning things out I wanted to throw it away and I felt I needed to know what was on it . . . I called the person who gave it to me . . . he wasn't in the business but his upline said he wasn't in the business anymore and then I went to PPL on line . . . I signed in my information . . .a lady named Michelle called me back . . . didn't know her @ the time - in Palm Desert @ the time .

When you submit info to PPL your phone number - she is in the same area code as I am - she checked her email - told me where to go to sign up - I went online and signed up and we agreed to meet . . . .

I didn't know what that meant at the time . . . go ahead and go on line - pay the fee and become an independent associate - to be able to sell the product . . . why interested in becoming an associate? I liked what I saw on the DVD the 2 individuals explained it in simple terms it had simple math . . . I was interested in it . . . sent me away with tons of supplies - marketing . . . I didn't do anything with it just stuck it away in a closet somewhere . . .still w/Brewer - this is in March 2006 - convention . . . .

materials to sell memberships? not selling at that time . . . I went to my cousins wedding - she called me in early August wanting to know if I had bought my ticket - kind of her behest (?) I bought the ticket . . . .

At Sept 2006 you were working 2 jobs . . . gonna go back to work at ? . . .the owners leave the desert and go up to Monterray . . . resteraunt reopens in Sept when school starts and I have a job when reopen . . .

Sept 2006 did you still have $10K or $12K?
No that money was gone - it was paycheck to paycheck. . . I gave up all the little things like Starbucks it was very sparse . . .

Relation with Brewer .something I dreaded but I understand . . . he didn't want to get married . . he was in another place and I was in another place.

Las Vegas event held @ MGM Grand convention -she drove to ? and parked @ Michelles' house and LeNor and Michelle and JA all carpooled to LV . . .

Michelle and JA would talk, text, she was almost JA's mother's age but didn't know her well . . . active in the PPL . . . didn't know if she wanted to go but she felt she needed to do this . . didn't know anyone else @ the convention

Upon arrival they checked in . . . a swarm of people with their luggage . . . at the time there were about 12....

(sound cutting out)

What's happening? I had to step away. Is she on to bashing Travis? I saw a shot of his sisters in the audience so I figured she was saying things about him. .

Not if you don't put up with it! Walk away....walk away...walk away.

If you are going to put it that way then abuse doesn't exist because people can just walk away..walk away...walk away....that just doesn't make sense imo

Good information...not everyone stays at MGM for the convention, they stay in Las Vegas, but not necesssarily at MGM.

Good to know.

fran, you have GOT to email that suggestion/question to Juan

Housing there is extremely much more expensive than Texas, especially at that time before the market collapsed. Plus, the financing was 100%. The house was about 1500 sq. ft. I think she said

OMG, my house is 2500 sq feet, paid $80,000 for it in 1990, was a VA loan with nothing paid down on it, payments were about $1000... and it is paid in full now. I feel more lucky than ever! :) It's a nice house too, even has a 2 car garage w/door opener, cedar privacy fence. Maybe I should get into real estate here?

"Michelle had a brand new Honda Accord, it had a beige interior, she purchased it previously from a retailer that specialized in the sales of Honda vehicles".

Who remembers those kinds of details? She is making this crap up as she goes along.

Supposedly 1 time

:gasp: AZLawyer is in the house! :great:

AZ, the phone IMHO was accidentally dropped twice, once on the floor in the bathroom which took the photo, and once in the washing machine when the bedding was cleaned up. It is in dispute here if the second time was done purposefully (since she took knife and gun) or was done accidentally (like the demise of my phone last year!)

:seeya:

I can't imagine how long this would take if Juan objected to Nurmi leading the witness. Without leading, this would be ten times longer. Thank you, Juan.

House payment with Daryll was $2800 per month??? :what: Was it a freaking mansion or what? Living way over their means IMO. Maybe housing is much cheaper in Texas, I dunno.

Nope. Houses in California are ridiculously expensive. Especially in Southern California. Newport Beach is one of the most expensive areas to live in the entire country. A mortgage could run a couple easily $4000.00 a month, easily.

Wonder why she's setting a tone re PPL like she didn't want to be there

wow. I was getting so annoyed that my children were dragging their feet with their school work today...HAH! Learning about birds and Phonecians was way more interesting than this...

ZZZZZzzzzzzz....

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!! THE DETAILS!!! THIS, MY FRIENDS, IS ABUSE!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Alright, which one of you smacked me with that wooden spoon? Just sitting here minding my business and now I'm all bloodied up! Nose started bleeding big time and I'm blaming someone here. Running to the restroom, don't let her say anything interesting!

I hope she'll tell us what side dishes she ordered for dinner that Saturday night!

omg.... this is a murder trial. Quit the *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member