Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi speaks so matter-of-factly about issues that would cause stress in the best of relationships. She and Darryl were in debt up to their eyeballs: Did they never argue about this? Her lack of emotion about any of these stressful situations is troublesome. She is definitely out of touch with reality. :moo:
I think she was just not worried about her financial trouble. She is totally pathologic and doesn't accept responsibility for anything. She knew she could push her way into another man's life. She just needed to find the right guy to latch onto next...... like a parasite.

I bet Travis' family is wishing that Travis never met Jodi. This portion must be so hard on them. If I were them I would be thinking in my head wishing that they NEVER met.

What the heck is wrong with this woman? None of that was necessary: "I had just finished eating with a friend at the Rainforest cafe when I saw a guy walk up to me and he introduced himself." See how easy that is?

I wonder if this is Nurmi's first DP trial....he is just not on the level of other defense attorneys I have watched....not a slick lying Geragos or Baez, not the dramatic OJ dream team. He has no passion...nothing. Just.....blah and annoying like his clothes.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

5ydpbk.png

So now Jodi is getting into how PPL got money from her, she was snowed over. Wonder if she realizes now how all of those exs of hers feel.

I wonder, if she couldn't pay her mortgage how/why did she give money to PPL, maybe another credit card, since this was done on line ????

Wow, an executive director of a company noticed me: JA, $$$$$$$$$$$$$

previous testimony from someone: a friend introduced them at the event. Now she says he came directly to her and shook her hand and introduced himself. Geez.

This is great reading, here on this board. You folks are very clever and funny and several orders of magnitude more interesting than the testibaloney.

I wonder, now that she's getting into territory she's somewhat covered, will the weird little details stay consistent? Will she repeat phrases verbatim, as if she's watched her tapes many times? ("I logged his name. There were a lot of new people."<------ that sounded familiar to me.)

That poor court reporter! I'm increasing seeing a look of "WTF", "get on with it", and head rolls.

I'm waiting for that nice court reporter to stand up and firmly say:
"I STRENUOUSLY OBJECT TO THIS DRIVEL!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members