Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, she's trying to make it sound like love at first sight.

What's happening? I had to step away. Is she on to bashing Travis? I saw a shot of his sisters in the audience so I figured she was saying things about him. .

Yeah gotana1. Out of millions of people in the lobby he came right for her and introduced himself to her. Cuz we all know she is irresistible to mere mortals.

His family is clearly so disgusted by her.

I really don't know how they are going to stay put and not charge this ------- as she sits there testifying. I'm sure the threat of being tossed out of court keeps them in place but I couldn't do it. heaven help them.

She kind of noticed she was ignoring everybody else in the group because her and Travis were talking talking. Michelle later said she thought Travis liked her. Jodi hadn't even thought of that.

Travis' brother looked sick to his stomach disgusted hearing their first meeting.

I wonder, if she couldn't pay her mortgage how/why did she give money to PPL, maybe another credit card, since this was done on line ????
She likely siphoned if off of Granny and Grandpa.

5ydpbk.png

My heart aches for these poor people.

I just looked up from the laptop and saw that it has begun to snow. An omen that we are about to be snowed by Jodi? :floorlaugh:

Paid the mortgage with credit cards... did you catch the BIG RAISED EYEBROWS on the court reporter?! LOL!

That is my favorite court reporter in this case. His raised eyebrows during Gus made me LOL. Also his head doesn't bob when he types as some do which is distracting.

Can't wait to hear her tell JM that she "can't remember" this and "can't remember" that. After this extensive BS memory, it's going to be hard for her to get the jury to believe ...at least I hope so! I've never heard a liar like her!

I feel so bad for Travis' family while she goes through her "story" about their brother that she killed

Wonder why she's setting a tone re PPL like she didn't want to be there

I picked up on that too!! And she really liked all the other guys she met right away, but TA is now made out to be some below average Joe. [The look on TA's brother's face says it all right now!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500