Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Really?!

Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Has Jailhouse Boyfriend & He Says ‘She’s Nicest Person You Will Ever Meet’

he is strongly defending the moral fibre of the woman accused of viciously butchering devout Mormon, Travis Alexander .

Bryan Carr has been front and center every day throughout Arias’ sensational and controversial trial at the Maricopa County Courtroom in Phoenix, Arizona, sitting silently and listening to the shocking tales of sex, violence and betrayal, while the object of his affection literally fights for her life, as well as her liberty.

more at link .................. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...der-trial-bryan-carr-sex/?postpost=v2#content

Yeah well, you know the old saying. There is a sucker born every minute. Who cares what this whacko thinks?

Honestly, people are over the top on the fingers photo. I could post a dozen photos of fingers that look like Travis' and a dozen more that look like Daryl's. (Obviously I won't). Why would Daryl send Jodi a photo like that when they were either living together (thus she could see the real thing). Or, they were broken up and he wouldn't send them since she'd already "been there- "done that"? I don't for one second think they belong to Travis, but even if they did, there's nothing wrong with it. Guys send those kind of pics. They just do.

Sent from my DROID X2

my imagination of cross on these pictures (after hearing the computer guy)

Ms Arias, did these penis pictures not come from your phone but from your lap top computer?

______________ (answer)

Ms Arias, if you are saying these pictures were emailed to you why were they not found on your phone but in your laptop computer

_______________(answer)

(thusly she is lying about the pictures... thusly it is all tossed out)

:twocents:a girl can hope:twocents:

There's someone for everyone, I guess????:waitasec:

I'm sure HIS mama is proud! SMH

And this is him knowing exactly what she has done. Amazing. LOL She has her own little stalker. This proves the fact that you can tell some people anything, I'm gay, I'm a pedophile, I'm impotent, a serial killer, anything that would turn a normal person off and some people just will not go away. I think Travis truly tried to tell Jodi just about anything to keep her away and she just was not buying it. I think he may have told her Deanna was crazy with jealousy just to keep Jodi off him. jmo

RSBM

As if we really needed more evidence of abnormal psychology. ;) I'm certain she's a lovely lass just so long as you never, ever tell her no.
I have one word for this supposed boyfriend of Jodi's.

REDRUM

I am happy to learn that Napoleon was being fed from June 5 to June 9 2008. BUT this confuses me.
Why would Enrigue's girlfriend feed Napoleon when TA was not scheduled to leave for Cancun until June10 and she did not know that TA was dead during this time?????
The roommates didn't know the exact dates of his trip and presumably often didn't. When they didn't see him those few days they assumed he'd already left for Cancun. They were friendly with one another but not tight buds. It wasn't unusual for them to go several days without seeing Travis at all. Enrique had only been living with Travis for six months and Zach just a couple of weeks.

So they all pretty much kept to themselves and their own schedules from everything I've read online.

Good morning everyone :) So is anyone else starting to get angry at what JA is being allowed to say? I feel so sorry so sad for Travis' family. I admire their strength and their composure while sitting through all this BS. I have a feeling today will be very hard for them.

IMO if the jury doesn't believe JA, and finds her to be a liar (which I think they will), this is going to backfire on her big-time!

I think this testimony will be what gets her the needle.

The jury will feel the same way we do, and they actually have her life in their hands.

:furious:Bring it on Jodi... sign your death warrant with the ink smear that is Travis good name. You may be a psychopath but you are also a fool... a dangerous one, but still a fool.

:eek: Really?!

Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Has Jailhouse Boyfriend & He Says ‘She’s Nicest Person You Will Ever Meet’

he is strongly defending the moral fibre of the woman accused of viciously butchering devout Mormon, Travis Alexander .

Bryan Carr has been front and center every day throughout Arias’ sensational and controversial trial at the Maricopa County Courtroom in Phoenix, Arizona, sitting silently and listening to the shocking tales of sex, violence and betrayal, while the object of his affection literally fights for her life, as well as her liberty.

more at link .................. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...der-trial-bryan-carr-sex/?postpost=v2#content

Pardon me for a sec....:puke:......oh no...one more time......:puke:
Hopefully he will wise up.

I know the fingers in the Penis picture has been debated, but I think this picture really brings it home If it hasn't already been posted. IMO

547850_461213260599835_335384808_n.jpg

Wow-- I noticed Travis's fingers are more narrow/thinner then the fingers in the penis photo, but Darryls are fat like the photo. Verrry interesting. I hope this is brought to light in court. moo

my imagination of cross on these pictures (after hearing the computer guy)

Ms Arias, did these penis pictures not come from your phone but from your lap top computer?

______________ (answer)

Ms Arias, if you are saying these pictures were emailed to you why were they not found on your phone but in your laptop computer

_______________(answer)

(thusly she is lying about the pictures... thusly it is all tossed out)

:twocents:a girl can hope:twocents:

But didn't she lose a phone somewhere along the way? Isn't that why she met up with Gus, so he could give her a phone? When was that compared to when she said the pictures were sent to her. She could easily say that they were on her old phone. Although... doesn't explain why they were on her computer LOL gl with that one Jodi :D

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the switch to our own forum :)

I don't think it will be brought up in court, because what would be the point? Even if Travis did send Jodi an x-rated photo, the big deal is lost on me.

:waitasec:About the pictures of the hands. Darryl has hairy hands. Travis doesn't. Hmmm...

Not only does Travis have hairy hands but the hands on that male "member" certainly appear to be older and weathered.

I think I might be in the minority... and do think it's Travis. Think I might have to :hills:
But... I don't think it matters. I have that who care's attitude about it. Still doesn't give her a right to kill him. And it doesn't show he's abusive or anything of any relevance to her killing him. JMO

It's no big deal TO ME - morally - if he did send a peni picture to her. But it is a very big deal if she's trying to pass off a picture of someone else's anatomy as his. It would be a huge gain for the pros if they can show that she is still lying and show the lengths she still goes to in trying to destroy Travis.

Hi all!
Wow, I thought my day was ruined! Didn't read the threads over the weekend but prepped some meals so I don't have to cook for a few days, got all chores done and I go to the Trial section and everything was moved. I thought the whole thing was shut down!:panic:

Whew, back to reading...Thanks mods for the forum, must have been a lot of work!

Bear in mind even Travis' closest friends believed he was either busy or had already left for Cancun too. Very few people seemed to know the exact day he was leaving...one of those few is the reason he was found as early as he was.

I believe Travis lived a lifestyle, with work and traveling, that made it easy for him to fall off the grid for a few days and might cause concern but not alarm. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee