Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, lady!

We only just got to the honey chicken and wasabi sauce! No mention (yet) of sides, dessert, beverages, or dinnerware. Let's not rush the process, eh? ;)

Don't you have to go to bed now? :floorlaugh: It's late over there!

Her sex stories are tame.

I don't think I'm even allowed back in the State of Texas...

Don't you have to go to bed now? :floorlaugh: It's late over there!
I would were it not for Jodi and counsel raising my blood pressure too much to contemplate it. I'm thinking about suing them for that too.

Class action lawsuit for emotional distress and visual discomfort! Just sayin'.

iirc there are several jurors who "appear to be of retirement age" and I do think I read somewhere that there was an elderly genetlemen but don't quote me on the latter.

Thanks. I will save my thoughts on this for later as I'm sure to be skewered here :) and I'm currently out eating with family .

I don't believe Jodi -- but I didn't want to call the police on my (ex)husband because I didn't want to get him in trouble. I know that's f'd up, and I don't think like that anymore, but I was brainwashed then and I didn't want him to get in trouble. I pitied HIM. It can happen.
Some thoughts for your consideration on how this is different from your situation:
Travis wasn't her husband. They had no vows to each other. Their families weren't co-mingled. They weren't financially co-mingled. They weren't a dyad. They weren't perceived as a dyad among shared friends, or family, with the exception of one man and his sister. She had another man she was long-distance phone dating, and on her way to date in person. She lived 1000 miles away from him. A husband is different than a guy you date and have sex-without-commitments with. The feeling of loyalty, or sense of loss or betrayal is orders of magnitude greater with a partner/husband you are in a dyad with, than an on again off again guy you date and have sex with. I would argue that for normal women that get brainwashed in an abusive relationship to the point of covering up his abuse, they have formed a dyad first. Families, friends, money, and commitment are all involved, and protecting the dyad is co-mingled with protecting all of that life territory. You have far more of your identity attached to that wagon, so to speak.

She didn't say it had been broken, she said it had been cut. It's not believable now that it was actually injured months prior when Travis abused her.

Why would you need a close up in the interrogation? She tells him what happened.
Okay, Det Flores addressed that her finger had been cut, indeed due to the knife slipping from being bloodied. Was that very finger crooked at that time? Why didn't the detective ask about the deformity of the finger?

The 30 minutes I recorded were on HLN and they kept muting the sound...does that mean Nancy will not be able to say BJ tonight?

It's all part of her brilliant plan to fool the jury..... they would treat her better if she was more attractive in court. Poor old Andrea Yates didn't get away with anything...

MOO!

Andrea Yates was also truly insane, along with an extensive mental health history and a history of falling through the cracks of the mental health system as regards her meds and she is where she should be-in a mental health unit. Big difference over Jodi, who is as sane as sane can be,

ok- trying to plan my week...Will defense get to murder tomorrow, then have her explain her actions after the murder on Wed so jury has that in their mind over the long weekend (court ends early this week, right)?

Or will they stretch out more inane bullchit tomorrow and leave jury hanging with murder on Wed. and mop up on Monday?

When oh when is JM going to to get a chance to cross examine her so that I can plan what happens if by chance I get a new job soon!

Some 'talking head' on JVM is saying she felt sympathy after hearing Jodi's " side of the story." WHAT SIDE OF THE STORY??????? GMAFB. :furious:

Now some defense attorney is saying that the defense devastated the states case today.

Yea, RIGHT.

JVM and most of her guests are insufferable. JVM said shes going to have a "very! important! friend!" of JA (Brian Carr) who will "offer! important! insights!" about JA... (like she's NOT lying to him? BWAAAHAHA!).

Sorry, I can't stand JVM's staccato shouting style - the only part of her show I like is the pet photo segment. I only watch these trial entertainment shows when there's a trial underway and I've missed something. But watching raw trial footage has made me realize how awful these shows are - save for their few decent victim-friendly guests...

Well goodnight all, I think I'm going to go watch Mary Poppins or something.

See ya in the am!

I don't know why she would bother with the lie about Travis breaking her finger when she has given this account to Flores.

And I agree with whoever said above that the deformity is tendon damage, the kind that would result from a deepish cut to the finger -- and not from breaking it. You don't end up with a permanently disfigured finger from a simple bruise or even a break.

Certainly not a bruise, but for the finger to deviate (notice how hers goes towards her middle finger), the joint is usually injured. Just a guess, but it looks like it originates in the hand(metacarpal). The contracture (bend) is more than likely tendon damage from either coming off the finger joint by her nail or knuckle or by being cut as in by a knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member