Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned off the graphic testimony early on this afternoon because I was listening to it (via earphones) on my Iphone at work. I got freaked out since I'm on my employer's wireless network. Is there anyway our IT department can see what I'm listening to via an IP address or anything?

Probably not a good idea to listen at work...just my opinion.

Thank you Anita! Her back and forth, fast talking, slow talking can get really confusing and at this point I am exhausted with her.

So nice of Travis to give this woman the car and help get her out of Arizona only for her to trash it. I still do not believe U-Haul loaded this BMW wrong. I've used them twice in the last two months and they do not load anything (for us) due to liability issues although they were kind enough to explain things.

She can function U-Hauling her behind to Arizona but Travis loans her his car and she destroys it. I almost feel like he did it to get her out and she responded by destroying the car. It's pretty darn nice of him to still speak to her so kindly as he did on the phone after all of this.

Ya, I've never known U-Haul to hook up your car or trailer for you. Part of the "U" in U-haul (do it Uself!). I know nothing about towing but wouldn't either put it in neutral or park?

Surprising, tossing salads has been around since I was young, not a new term, we must have quite a few who have led sheltered lives LOL.

Not exactly something one would brag about but someone was proud of that and I fail to understand why after seeing Jodi' private parts.

I did not know they made a spray for it. Google may not be your friend!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=Kn2L4giwHdD6yHzPv_H2Dw&bvm=bv.42261806,d.b2I

Was there a decision among posters as to why Travis's voice was so slurred?

Any doubt now that she had sex with Ryan (?) after she murdered Travis?

JA said that she got in an argument with Travis while driving, because she wanted to move back to Cali and he hit her. Then, she called her mom and asked for money to move.

I have never been in an abusive relationship. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but would anyone in this situation, with an abusive partner in close proximity who has already hit you and hurt you, in multiple occasions, would anybody dare make a phone call right then and there? And not just any phone call, but a phone call where you talk about the exact same thing that made him hit you in the first place.

I hope the jury is paying attention.

Yes, very telling about him (Dr. Drew). If he couldn't see this, what else is he missing?

images

"If I only had a brain."

Surprising, tossing salads has been around since I was young, not a new term, we must have quite a few who have led sheltered lives LOL.

Not exactly something one would brag about but someone was proud of that and I fail to understand why after seeing Jodi' private parts.

I did not know they made a spray for it. Google may not be your friend!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=Kn2L4giwHdD6yHzPv_H2Dw&bvm=bv.42261806,d.b2I

Hahahahaha

AUUGGGHHH NOOOOOOOO! ... come on now ... now my delicious, favorite tossed salads [THE LETTUCE VARIETY!!] are ruined by JA! Where/when will this massacre end????

You may well be right. I think something was definitely up in their relationship that was making Jodi's hackles rise. The phone sex tape was May 10th but Travis wrote a blog describing the woman he wanted to meet and marry just 8 days later.

By June 4th he was dead. It's actually so short a time...

Saturday, May 10, 2008
Journal Entry
I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment. It makes me want to wander this entire globe in search of this in-definitive "something," that I might suddenly experience it, discover it, or some other sort of quickening to quench this thirst I've had since childhood. I want to search it out in evergreen forests, fields of tall, golden grass, desert sands, moonlit nights, in the eyes of other children of God, in the eyes of every living creature. It is in all of these things, yet it is fleeting. It has the power and potential to move me to tears in a matter of seconds. It gives life a meaning often realized only in night time dreams; that elusive, intangible fulfillment that permeates the the images played out by one's subconscious right before it fades into oblivion, as full consciousness begins to settle in.

Yet somehow, I don't believe that all of the wandering in the world will lead me to its attainment. Somehow, I know it's right here inside of me. This yearning I have is perhaps the yearning for it to explode into expression. To be fully expressed would be would mean ultimate gratification.

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

Isn't that like.... Very dangerous ? What about e-coli?

I honestly don't care what consenting adults do.... Have at it!

In the future maybe everyone should get signed consent and non disclosure forms notarized before each sexual encounter....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy Linda, you're out of touch girl...LOL....tossing the salad is a sex activity..kind of gross

I'd be tossing my cookies after that. Woah... Like isn't that how you get stuff like hepatitus? :what:

Probably not a good idea to listen at work...just my opinion.
Agree, IT is monitoring your activity, use your phone, but you have to put up with huge sigs, I will not mention who but I hate scrolling past ever post he makes.

Ok..... Just mustered the courage to google double dipping,...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members