Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say? I didn't catch that.

IIRC, During the phone sex recording I'd say like 25-30 mins into the phone call after talking about the tootsie pop crapola, he is talking about how much he enjoys the way "she" tastes and that he has not ever enjoyed the way others women tasted but he really does enjoy her...
I was a bit surprised by this!

I thought I heard him mention that when he performed oral sex on women prior to Jodi he didn't enjoy it. With her he liked it.

I thought a lot of that sounded like normal chit chat, inflating each other.. It never felt this good before blah blah blah.

Meanwhile you are thinking about folding clothes, grocery shopping and how behind you will be on errands if this keeps up much longer

:fence:

Have you tried Tapatalk (the app for browsing forums)? I just recently downloaded it for $2.99 and it is AMAZING the difference it makes using WS on my phone. I can't believe I was so cheap before (I don't like to pay for apps), but it is really worth it and I'm glad I downloaded it.

I also use this. It's sweeeet!! :D

WOW tell me what it means. I'm old now but I used to have lotz sex and never heard of it.
Plus who the heck is Ester ????

I can't. Ya just have to google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think of this whole thing? I know a lot of people are split. Not saying he's even remotely RIGHT, but he may have valid concerns (and going about airing them in the wrong way).

OT
I used to live in So. Calif...I think he had valid concerns. I am so glad he did not shoot the guy whose car he jacked and the couple who live in the house that he invaded. I feel bad for the LE harmed/killed by him but I have no trouble believing what he wrote in his manifesto was true.

Maybe it was after that when Travis wouldn't kiss her.

No that was in her car after Starbucks (at the park near the school playground).

So we are supposed to believe he won't kiss her after oral sex, yet will partake in an all you can eat "salad bar" and will "play" with Tootsie Rolls in JA's orifices. Right.......

maybe the mods should put a sig limit, that was all I was saying. It just makes the forum harder to read from a phone, I guess I'm the only one that keeps up with all of your posts by phone. My bad. Did not mean to be hurtfull to anyone.

I also use my phone much of the time. May I suggest the taptalk app. Zero graphics, loads fast

JA said that she got in an argument with Travis while driving, because she wanted to move back to Cali and he hit her. Then, she called her mom and asked for money to move.

I have never been in an abusive relationship. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but would anyone in this situation, with an abusive partner in close proximity who has already hit you and hurt you, in multiple occasions, would anybody dare make a phone call right then and there? And not just any phone call, but a phone call where you talk about the exact same thing that made him hit you in the first place.

I hope the jury is paying attention.

Can't they subpeona the mom now??

I can't. Ya just have to google

I read the Latin today, if that helps anyone ;)

Analingus. That is probably pretty clear if you break it down, I'd think.

What do you think of this whole thing? I know a lot of people are split. Not saying he's even remotely RIGHT, but he may have valid concerns (and going about airing them in the wrong way).

i was listening on a police scanner app to the police traffic as it was happening and the reporters was getting things wrong,,but i havent been following until yesterday,,it surprises me reporters dont have a police radio app on their phone or computer and listen on the police while it happens

It sounds to me LE screwed him over big time. He ain't walking out of this alive. Even if he wanted to.

Not an excuse to start murdering people.

I read the Latin today, if that helps anyone ;)

Analingus. That is probably pretty clear if you break it down, I'd think.

Overtime, now I am confused, are we talking about language skills?

Can't they subpeona the mom now??
Sure...but would her testimony be credible anyway? Her daughter is facing the death penalty. I believe that would be a hell of a motivator to not exactly be honest and forthcoming on the stand.

And she did try to sell those letters to the Enquirer so she's already sketchy in my opinion. For me any corroboration of Jodi's so called abuse is going to have to come from someone other than her family to even begin to be plausible.

Have you tried Tapatalk (the app for browsing forums)? I just recently downloaded it for $2.99 and it is AMAZING the difference it makes using WS on my phone. I can't believe I was so cheap before (I don't like to pay for apps), but it is really worth it and I'm glad I downloaded it.

Are you part of PPL? Are you selling me Taptalk as part of a pyramid scheme, um I mean circle? Is your name Guss? :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22