Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAWN seriously yawning I'm never going to catch up this afternoon's testimony and today's threads. Between missing the sex tape and watching the Dorner situation I feel, I feel, I feel media drained lol.

I guess I just need a drink and hope I can catch up in the AM.

I thought I heard him mention that when he performed oral sex on women prior to Jodi he didn't enjoy it. With her he liked it.

Well, not too many woman taste like tootsie rolls. :floorlaugh:

Isn't that like.... Very dangerous ? What about e-coli?

I honestly don't care what consenting adults do.... Have at it!

In the future maybe everyone should get signed consent and non disclosure forms notarized before each sexual encounter....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never even thought of that but ewwwww you're right!! :notgood:

Not in my wildest dreams did I expect to get to know Travis that well from a phone call. No judgements here, he sounds like a nice young man.

Of course, he had a sexual side. What's odd is some of his past sexual activity was discussed in that tape. We don't hear much about Jodi's past lovers though, or where she learned all her kinky ways.

I think she led him to say certain things on that call. This was almost a month before Jodi killed Travis, and could have been part of her plan, I wouldn't doubt it. Or maybe for just blackmail purposes, then decided to do him in. Surprise, she didn't expect them to play the whole tape.

It sounds to me LE screwed him over big time. He ain't walking out of this alive. Even if he wanted to.

Not an excuse to start murdering people.

they think he's in the basement,,they cant get fire fighters in there because ammo was going off from the fire and i think one fire fighter was grazed by a exploding round,,

If I'm not mistaken Travis was doing the salad bar... Not Jodi.

The first time I ever heard that term was on Scared Straight about a million years ago. It was a big joke among my male friends at the time. All I have to say about it is EWWWW!

they think he's in the basement,,they cant get fire fighters in there because ammo was going off from the fire and i think one fire fighter was grazed by a exploding round,,

Leave him in there. He will get cold and hungry eventually... if the smoke don't get him.

Just my whole take on the Vaseline issue, it would be used for anal sex and not for masturbation. Never heard of a guy using Vaseline for MB.

LOL true, they tend to just like regular lotion and their socks are handy :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree