CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
cbs2 reports that there source says the LE has recovered a body and that body is believed to be dorner

I wonder if the reason he was making a move to leave that area was because of the funeral scheduled for tomorrow.

I honestly thought he wasn't up there anymore. I thought because he lit the truck on fire and it was an "eff you" to LE on his way out. I do not understand how he could have been so close to where the burned out truck was and those cabins weren't checked. The search was all over the area for days and yet the cabins so close to the burnt out truck were not cleared first before fanning their way out. Insane.

Or, it could be that the cabin was cleared on the day they found the truck and then Dorner holed up there because he knew LE had already searched it. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO
He pretty much knew there was little chance the cops were going to take him in peacefully after the police shot 2 newspaper delivery persons mutliple times just because their truck looked like his truck.

I think he probably had planned on committing suicide anyway if it got to the point where they could capture him.

Or, it could be that the cabin was cleared on the day they found the truck and then Dorner holed up there because he knew LE had already searched it. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbs2 reported that when they were searching the cabins, they knocked on the door, if no one answered they left it and considered it cleared, cbs2 said they didn't go thru empty cabin

HLN said they have removed his body and that he probably shot himself.

cbs2 reported that when they were searching the cabins, they knocked on the door, if no one answered they left it and considered it cleared, cbs2 said they didn't go thru empty cabin

They didn't just leave if no one answered - they also checked for any signs of breakin first. They searched all the cabins near the burned out truck first.

HLN said they have removed his body and that he probably shot himself.

Also watching HLN. I understood it was more like speculation that he may have shot himself.

At any rate, thankfully he cannot reign terror on anyone else.

MOO

LE also left a sign that they had checked a cabin before leaving (I saw one photo somewhere of what they did). If what they did was typical in a search like this, then Dorner would know which cabins had been checked and were vacant.

JMO
He pretty much knew there was little chance the cops were going to take him in peacefully after the police shot 2 newspaper delivery persons mutliple times just because their truck looked like his truck.

I think he probably had planned on committing suicide anyway if it got to the point where they could capture him.

I think it was more like because he had murdered 2 police officers... and was an active threat

LE also left a sign that they had checked a cabin before leaving (I saw one photo somewhere of what they did). If what they did was typical in a search like this, then Dorner would know which cabins had been checked and were vacant.

wow. That is incredibly stupid if that is what they actually did. Not sure if he used that to his advantage but irregardless it is stupid to do that.

LE did a lot right trying to find him, but they sure did a lot wrong like shooting up those 2 newspaper delivery people. That saddens me as much as the poor LE people that were shot. Imagine if you are innocently delivering newspapers and police open fire on you. I heard they shot over 20 rounds from 2 different officers.

carter reporter from kcal 9 is telling the whole story - he was caught in gun fight and was 50ft from cabin and saw everything

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but is it possible that *if* Dorner were shot by the police, that information will never come out? Combine race volitity (manifesto wording plus ugly history/recent cluster fukery of lapd) a bunch of ballsy sign-waving supporters, and all of America watching, bringing him in alive or his death by suicide seem to be the least incendiary. Anything else would require a cover-up. Which is *not* what I'm saying happened. I'm genuinely curious what others have to say.

I'm never rejoicing in the loss of life. But I am rejoicing that hard-working police in LA can feel safe from gunfire again.

And hardworking Hispanic newspaper delivery women.

And heavy-set balding Black men.

And skinny white guys.

Jesus what a nightmare.

I remember hearing toward evening on the first BB search day that an LE source had said it would not be entering cabins unless they appeared to have been broken-into, which I thought was an odd thing to reveal.

wow. That is incredibly stupid if that is what they actually did. Not sure if he used that to his advantage but irregardless it is stupid to do that.

LE did a lot right trying to find him, but they sure did a lot wrong like shooting up those 2 newspaper delivery people. That saddens me as much as the poor LE people that were shot. Imagine if you are innocently delivering newspapers and police open fire on you. I heard they shot over 20 rounds from 2 different officers.

they had a second mistaken identity a couple hours later - it was a blue truck, white guy they rammed his truck and shot, but he didn't get hit thank god

I get local police notifications on my iPhone. I just got this one: "LAPD-Media: LAPD has not confirmed or made any statements regarding a body being located, removed or identified from the location in San Bernadino."

I get notifications from LAPD all the time on nixle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname