Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
arias' man-friend gives message to us, the public, from arias :puke:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/...ge-dr-drew-viewers?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

That guy is a moron. Saw him last night on another show. Got his *advertiser censored* kicked by one of Travis's friends, who debunked her broken finger lie. He's just another male tool under the sexual spell of Jodi. Much like her previous boyfriends, two of which have already lied in public for her (that would be Matt the liar and her boyfriend before Travis who couldn't "remember" if they had anal sex or not after telling state investigators they had anal sex twice).

Something that really surprised me about the tape yesterday was:

Despite JA’s previous disturbing behavior (eg tire slashing, stalking, nasty emails to gfs, entering house through doggie door, etc), TA spoke sweetly with JA, sounded earnest in his plans to visit JA in Oregon, and didn’t heed his own gut instincts, red flags (eg telling Dr friend that if TA didn’t show up to dinner it was because JA had done him in), all just three short weeks prior to his murder – a fatal mistake. JMVHO.

from video I just posted: he isn't in the courtroom now because of media reporting he is the boyfriend (arias told him)

Jodi wanted him to clarify things to dr drew!

:lol:

Yeah...I wonder what is up with that. Is he a "15 minutes of fame" type of guy or is he really her BF and she just doesn't want anyone to know? He sure looks like her type.

I dont know if this has been talked about yet... I saw last night people posting about Ester (Esther) - I was watching JVM last week and there was a woman on her show named Ester who lived with Travis in 2005, she was down on her luck and he took her in. She said staying with him a "few days" turned into 30 days. She didnt allude to anything between her and TA, just that they were close and like BFF's - i will see if I can find a face for you guys...

Also - I believe that we will hear of the day today - Ive heard rumors on twitter that JM gets her tomorrow.... :please:

Is this her? If so this lady's name is Elisha Schabel

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/travis-friend-jodi-doesnt-show-signs-remorse

The first time I saw the close-up face picture in the shower I said " that's his 'Blue Steel' ". I finally looked at his blog yesterday and Zoolander was 2nd on his list of favorite movies....:moo:

I also looked at HuffPo and saw that horrible crime scene photo of him folded up in the shower.....my heart is breaking for this poor guy.

I'm with you; it was his "sexy pose". The guy was a motivational speaker NOT a male model. (Handsome as he was.) None of those pictures look like he's under duress, to me. :moo:

The crime scene photos ARE horrific. God bless Travis.

In light of yesterday's recorded phone conversation, what surprised you? How did what you heard bolster or weaken some of your pet theories about the case. (This sort of sounds like an assignment, lol. Websleuths 101 is now in session!

For me, hearing Jodi and Travis talk about how braids were "hot" and part of their sex games. I was convinced she braided her hair to keep it from getting all over his place during the murder.

Of course...she could have braided her hair so when she arrived the braids would put him in the mood and soften him up.

None of it really. I guess the most surprising thing is it wasnt surprising like we had been led to believe.

I think many things said will help the state in cross.

This is just one of them. I have already listed several in a prior post.

Travis talks about waking up with her on top of him. I have said consistently that JA flips the roles in her concocted story.

I dont believe Jodi ever woke up Travis was on top of her but she is the one that was on top of him when he woke up.

IMO

I think she thought it would be snipped for only the "ugly" out of context things. I bet Nurmi promised her that after JM was able to snippet some of her interviews in his direct. Judge said all or nothing. Travis' family, God bless them, allowed all of it so that Travis could "testify" in the courtroom. That had to put her off her game.

Hi everyone, I introduced myself a while back and I've finally caught up!

The tape makes no sense to me either....if the Judge said all or nothing, then surely the defense would have been better off with nothing and leaving the contents to the jurors' imaginations? Is there some reason they wouldn't have been permitted to withdraw the entry of the tape?

From what I am watching of Carr, it would seem that he sought out Jodi... (kinda like a groupie sort of thing)

unbelievable!

anyone else getting a kick out of Jodi aplogizing to Juan each time he objects? Does she think that will 'soften' him up on cross? LOL

To me, it seems like an authentic automatic reaction she has. She does it with Nurmi, too.

I'm with you; it was his "sexy pose". The guy was a motivational speaker NOT a male model. (Handsome as he was.) None of those pictures look like he's under duress, to me. :moo:

The crime scene photos ARE horrific. God bless Travis.

I guess it is all in the eyes of the one that views them.

He looks very sad, pensive, fearful and had worry in his eyes imo. I think he knew his nightmare was coming true. The others look like invasive photos of a man minding his own business in his private shower without knowing the enemy was within.

IMO

I wonder why Jody didn't ask Travis why if he didn't like Spiderman did he send her Spiderman underwear the previous Valentine's day.

Something that really surprised me about the tape yesterday was:

Despite JA’s previous disturbing behavior (eg tire slashing, stalking, nasty emails to gfs, entering house through doggie door, etc), TA spoke sweetly with JA, sounded earnest in his plans to visit JA in Oregon, and didn’t heed his own gut instincts, red flags (eg telling Dr friend that if TA didn’t show up to dinner it was because JA had done him in), all just three short weeks prior to his murder – a fatal mistake. JMVHO.

YES! I was also convinced that the supposed trip to see her in Yreka was a fabrication of JA's. He sounded so jolly and mellow. That surprised me too. I know a lot of websleuthers think he was desperately trying to shake her, but this conversation does not really support that. Not that soon after he might have wanted to be done, but at this date, less than a month till his murder, he was still willing to travel to see her.

Also, he was sooooo patient with all her babbling post phone sex. An abusive person would have shut that off quick. Just sayin'.

ALSO. I miss KatieCoolady. When will she post again?

If you listened to the judge yesterday...she stated that the family said they wanted the tape played in open court...which means not just played for the jury.

The way I see this is that the Judge will do certain things out of respect for the family, like play the tape in the jury's presence only. The family decided they would rather have everyone hear this and declined the judge's consideration in this matter.

ok, I cannot find a link to back myself up, but I SWEAR I SAW HER!!
She had red hair, pink lipstick and a white top with a necklace that looked like coral beads, or something to that effect. JVM interviewed her last week when Jodi took the stand, maybe first or second day...
She said she was in court that day with the family.... UGH!!!

This is going to frustrate me.

I remember seeing that lady too. Don't remember her name but I was thinking she must be the married lady jodi was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz