Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I politely disagree. A lot of what I have seen is mimicry wrt the way she talks.
She is imitating lawyers on TV and in movies.

Her critical though capacity is low to nonexistent.

moo.

In my opinion, she reads...a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it :woohoo:
For Linda7NJ or anyone else who's interested and missed Eiglarsh!

http://on.hln.tv/b78GY

He was hilarious last night on Dr. Drew, it's worth watching. All I'm gonna say is he used the words Aristotle and KY jelly in the same sentence. :please get Mark his own show!

According to Bryan Carr, he never discusses the crime or the legal proceedings with Jodi. They just have a fun time in the jail talking about general things. Bryan isn't asking any good questions and can't answer NG. He better change his role as number one fool fan then, if he expects to write a book about the real Jodi. Just my opinion and advice to Bryan.

I'd buy a book from a Travis family member though.

According to me, Bryan Carr is not being honest. He may very well be talking about everything but the trial with JA. He has all the trial material available to him just like everyone else - more than most because he's in the gallery every day. So he's getting all her testimony even if she never says a peep to him directly.

He's also getting something no one else has, and that's frequent direct contact with the defendant - and they talk about all sorts of things - which many people would pay money to read about... all the little things. Things that happen in jail. Stories, memories, etc. that on one in the media or public knows about...

...except Mr. Bryan Carr.

Heck if I didn't despise her so much, I might have done it given my circumstances at this time. Actually I might have done what he's doing even though I do despise her - but he thought of it first - but only if I had the full agreement/blessings of Travis' family and if JA would talk to me knowing I'm not on her side, but would like to just shoot the breeze because I have the time, location and I am fascinated by her (like a bug under a microscope type fascination).

This man will probably make serious bank with what he's compiling and with his unique access. If he's smart, that is. I guarantee he's being sought out by publishers right now.

I politely disagree. A lot of what I have seen is mimicry wrt the way she talks.

Her critical thought capacity is low to nonexistent.

moo.

I agree with this - Jodi is not that smart. Not nearly as smart as she thinks she is.

I pray to jesus the defence is done soon I cannot take anymore of this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am betting that they are done at the end of the tomorrow to leave the jury with it for the long break

(and I think the defense is dragging it out to ensure this)

:twocents:

Well, according to Jodi she received a phone call from Travis while she was visiting Gus and he demanded that she send nude photos of herself to him (right now). She went to Gus' motorhome bathroom and removed her pants and underwear and took photos of her butt and sent it to Gus.

I'm willing to bet that she sent them to him and taunted that she took them in Gus's motorhome's bathroom just to pissssssssssssss him off. She probably made him think that she was telling all to Gus. She loved to play games with men.

A guy asks you to take a pic of your butt and send it to him, and you jump up in the middle of doing something else and go to the closest bathroom, pull down your pants and snap several pics of your butt until you get just the right one- does anyone but me find this really sleezy besides me?

Interesting. I asked a friend who is a football freak why the players wore those thin bands around their biceps/elbows etc. He said that at one time they thought the had a purpose, but they really do not and thus became just a fad/trendy thing. Kind of like the black stripes under eyes. Serves no purpose but intimidation or a time honored trend.

So, with that being said, I do not think it served a real physical purpose, and I never noticed the red area where it was removed. So what was it? Did it have to do with sex play or role playing? Part of a uniform (looking?)?

Honey said they wear them to keep pumped up..and also something about keeping the blood up there ??

I agree with NG in that the Jury has to be desensitized me now "oral sex, zzzzzz, anal sex, zzzzzzz". I wonder if the DT watches this? I know many are annoyed by NG, but that is spot on. At this point the jury has only got to be annoyed by the DT and their stalling antics.

It seemed SO unprofessional of the DT today when JA was thumbing through those txt msg pages. They are wasting tax payers money! They have had YEARS to ready for this trial! Juan mentioned it also, today, in the misconduct/mistrail hearing. It's appalling that the defense team is acting like they are NOT prepared.

The best part of the day was Nurmi becoming frustrated and the moment when he told JA she didnt have to apologize to Juan then Juan objected his outburst! LOL I did bite my lip when Juan told the judge how to do her job tho... when he said: "I make an objection, you rule" But... he was right. lol

I pray to jesus the defence is done soon I cannot take anymore of this.

I'm an atheist, but willing to try anything to get the direct testimony over! Count me in!

:what: really? ?!! I didn't watch tonight DD....(apparently i need to keep reading and/or find a rebroadcast....)

On the help or hurt Jodi comment that Gus stated: he claims that Jodi called him at 3:00am in the morning to tell him that Travis was dead. This was supposedly right after Travis died.

Shame really, I haven't commented about him because I thinks it's obvious he's "special" and I think it's wrong to.

I'm disappointed he's being exploited all over tv too.

All IMO

Something really is wrong with him? Now I feel bad :doh:

I'm on part 2 of audio/video of today's testimony. Nurmi sounds like an old vinyl record that is being played on the wrong rpm to slow down the audio. grrrrr...if Jodi doesn't get the death penalty, then I think she should be sentenced to a lifetime of listening to Nurmi's voice played on the wrong rpm!:banghead:

:banghead:Nurmi takes 2 minutes to ask a question, and before JA can answer, he decides to ask this same question in a different way :banghead:
Nurmi talks like a slug walks!

There isn't a part 4 :( I'm dying to know why the sentiment from some here seemed to soften a bit after the last portion of court today.

I'm an atheist, but willing to try anything to get the direct testimony over! Count me in!

So am I but this is what they have driven me to :what:

There must be more than one person in there that just wants to get up and scream SHUTTTT UPPPPP

What kind of a description is that? Shaking like a chihuahua? How does that even make sense?

HA! She wants to be seen as soooo harmless. A tiny little chihuahua assassin with knives and guns.

There isn't a part 4 :( I'm dying to know why the sentiment from some here seemed to soften a bit after the last portion of court today.

Soften? How so?

Is the Death Penalty all that is on the table? If the jury can't sentence her to the DP, can they give her LWOP? Is that up to the Judge or who?

Her critical thought capacity is low to nonexistent.

moo.

Bingo!

Me too! Did you see the fear that fell upon her face the second he questioned her explanation of the email forwarding. She looked pissed and scared.
You made my day Mr. Martinez. :great:

Yes, I did see that. If looks could kill. He'll be getting a lot of those. Hope the jury was paying attention to her face. jmo

I take great pleasure in knowing that NONE of the purported violence (body slamming, kicking, slapping) and pedophilia dreamed up by JA is documented anywhere in writing, either in letters, email, pictures, or text messages. And I repeat ... NONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname