Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
None that I know. Just MSM artists doing sketches of the accused.

I was holidaying in the US when the trial of Scott Peterson for the murder of his wife Lacey and unborn child was happening and my mum and I got addicted to the court TV channel within a couple of days. Wherever we went in the US we had to turn on court TV. I think it imposed onto our sightseeing too much but it was fascinating even for me as a lawyer! Though it went way slower than what you see on TV shows and there are a lot of boring bits.

I think nationwide there's only been a couple of cases shown live on tv. Lindy Chamberlain & another in WA are two that I recall. There was some talk a couple years back in Victoria about them wanting to put court live via internet but certain barristers didn't agree with it.

While on that topic, there's a trial case currently being covered live on WS. But beware folks, as alli mentioned, they are addictive!!..lol.

Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Jojo, any news yet on how long they stayed or how many were there? Any sign of any other cars?

Sorry, but the suspense is killing me.

With at least 3 cars it doesn't sound like its just a fresh eyes visit. I'm hoping something has come to light. Maybe he slipped up and told one of his "new friends" where something was????? oooooh, fingers crossed.

Sorry to keep you in suspense Obsessor!

I really don't know how long they were there as I only went past a couple of times in a half hour, so at least for that. Didn't stop and look but there was one of the batwing type marked cars (forensics to my mind), a marked van, white unmarked Prado and possibly but not sure another vehicle. I sure hope it was a productive visit.

And like others have said, there has never been any evidence of someone new living there.

All in my opinion only. :)

I think nationwide there's only been a couple of cases shown live on tv. Lindy Chamberlain & another in WA are two that I recall. There was some talk a couple years back in Victoria about them wanting to put court live via internet but certain barristers didn't agree with it.

While on that topic, there's a trial case currently being covered live on WS. But beware folks, as alli mentioned, they are addictive!!..lol.

Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hmmmm that trial is....a trial to even watch, not addictive in my lexicon at all, JMO MOO :twocents:

In general though folks, the GBCs' family, should best be not charged so they can be called as witnesses for his trial first..........they would not be able to if they were.

Later they can be dealt with trust me IMO MOO

Any news this morning from any locals - the suspense is awful ( was going to say killing me but thought that a tad inappropriate )
This time last year Allison was alive and if not totally happy with her life at least she had one :(

In general though folks, the GBCs' family, should best be not charged so they can be called as witnesses for his trial first..........they would not be able to if they were.

Later they can be dealt with trust me IMO MOO

Thanks Berry ,this is exactly the outcome we have been discussing in this house . Just wondering if witnesses appear at the committal or is it just their evidence provided ? Do we have to wait until the trial for witnesses to take the stand . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa