jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Jenine Driver - No pronoun when Jodi said the rope eventually ended up in a dumpster. She didn't include an "I threw the rope...". Did she give it to someone else with the gun to dispose of it? We should not assume she answered the question of what she did with the rope. She did not use a pronoun and is not taking responsibility for a rope. (and some will say there was no rope)

i noticed that when she said Travis was attacking her, after he'd been shot in the head, he yelled (said, screamed - it's all the same to j.a.) "*advertiser censored*n kill you, b!tch" .. and again she said he said "kill you, b!tch" - NOT "i'm going to....." - i thought that is strange, even for someone who was just shot in the head, that Travis would (also) leave out pronouns.

true, Abe came off kind of iffy at first and I could swat him with the newspaper for the magic undies comment.. but the more he talks, the more he is a pretty down to earth, call it like it is man.

I'm way way way behind and, drat, for being a teacher b/c I can't watch at work.

Anybody else wonder if Matt or Darryl was missing a knife after Jodi's visit on her way to Travis'?

And don't forget she remembers the sound of the knife clanging when it hit the tile floor but she doesn't remember stabbing him!
:waitasec:
Didn't I hear JA tried to make her ninja story match the forensic evidence ?
Surely she was not told what evidence they had.... so if she had no memory after she shot Travis she would not even be able to make her story up!
Imo

MO

IMO she has TOTAL RECALL

First half hour today was awesome. I got lost after that. She looks like she's lying but I don't understand what the State is pointing out. I'm not stupid. I've watched lots of trials. I watched KC from beginning to end. I remember everyone on here doing the slam dunk for Jeff A and I did not see it. I stopped posting once they forgot the cell phone pings, the timeline, the real evidence and went into fanciful displays about "new sciences". They got lost in the forrest.

Today, I saw glimmers of her potential lies. I saw him trying to understand her. There was a dance. It was a tango. And I'm not at all sure who is in the lead.

moo

I just watched the part when AC flee the courtroom. I can actually say flee because I have never seen anyone with a cane move that fast. She had to have had an idea this was coming when JM said you actually tried to have someone lie for you, didn't you. You can't see it but it sounds as though she is up and beating her way out of that row before JM even picks up the magazines. I just wish I could have had a split screen on that and JA's face.

I'm way way way behind and, drat, for being a teacher b/c I can't watch at work.

Anybody else wonder if Matt or Darryl was missing a knife after Jodi's visit on her way to Travis'?

No. I believe she had it with her when she left home. Also believe she had already used it on Travis' car tires.

MOO

well goodnight everyone.....mr. bee beckons.......

thanks for the levity, insight and knowledge to better handle this tragedy.....

justice for travis! see you monday:seeya:

Darrel Brewer - her ex boyfriend of four years before she moved up to Travis.

Heard he was in court today?

Jeez... He came back for MORE torture???

Listening to her today for the first time was a lesson in patience... And I failed miserably!!! :no:

She's good in her field of body language and pointing out what to look for in liars body language. I don't think she's an expert in statement analysis though.

The only other Jenine I ever knew was a jealous teenage Jodi type that got me to leave and go outside a café to talk. She didn't like that I talked to her bf, and started pushing me around until I finally had to fight back. I won, but she was a scratcher of the face. Sorry, I felt like sharing.

Hmmm. I'd love to see her put to the test.
There is no scientifically accepted method of lie detection.
She's not a scientist, not a doctor, not a PhD. What are her qualifications exactly?

Lie detection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am verified - as a paralegal. It was before I graduated school - and I'm still a lowly researcher, but I like it! :blushing:

O.T. Hey SC. I'm a fellow paralegal who also am a researcher. We are under appreciated in the legal world. We make attorneys look good, and get little reward when a case is won.

I thought of the same person immediately...... Courtney Love!!! :floorlaugh:

I thought of a cross between Britney Spears "Baby, One More Time" little school girl in braids) and Paris Hilton's "hot" comment. It is like she never made it past 15 years old.

I do not know the correct term to use here. I know next to nothing about eyes.

I do however have a cousin who had "crossed eyes".
JA IMO in several pics I have seen of her looked like she may have STRABISIMUS? Is that the word? Maybe she just has a "lazy eye "
I know my cousin wore glasses at one time as part of his treatment.
He also had numerous surgeries as well.

Does anyone think that the multiple glasses she has worn could be treatment for
an eye muscle disorder (in preparation for her to take the stand) ?

It seems so ridiculous to wear them to "look smart "
Seriously what juror would think "wow! She must be smart!"

or librarian like!
Color me confused !

I had some cousins who wore glasses when they were young to correct a "weak" eye and get it to pull its weight, but I really don't understand the science.

But I wouldn't put it past Arias to wear glasses to look more "bookish" and less like a woman who was having wild sex with every man in the Pacific time zone.

She said Jodi tried to get this message to MM. MM introduced letters that showed Travis was a pedophile and the letters were proven to be forged.

Im beginning to think that either MM or the other friend or both may have been part of helping to forge the letters.

The boyfriend of hers that visits her in jail is a wahoo. My goodness. She can do no wrong in his eyes. Hope he has eyes in the back of his head.

I find it really creepy and totally inappropriate that Jodi is smiling throughout her testimony about the witness tampering and stalking Bianca.

In the end, today, it was evident Jodi did not act like an abused woman, beaten emotionally and physically into submission by men over the years and to top it off, a life and death struggle with Travis where she nearly lost her life, had to run and the grabbed a gun and shot him and woke up in the desert driving.

If that was true, she would have burst into tears just before he finished his first sentence as she is an innocent woman in jail for years and she has done nothing.

Instead she sat up, stared him down, challenged him on trivial details and contradicted each and every thing he said

Juan: "you were off in the afternoon?"
Jodi: "late afternoon"

Juan: "The last text from Travis was 7:39pm?"
Jodi: "or thereabouts"

She never came across as a frail person, a traumatized person that had been abused. And if anyone says "we all react differently to trauma"

SHOW me one woman that has been abused since she was a child, eventually nearly cut someones head off and is defiant and combative, arrogant. With not a shred of vulnerability? none?

Because she doesn't exist
Oh, and my pet one: Juan: you cut your finger on the glass at Margaritaville.
Jodi: I said work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member