jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the knife used do you have any idea how difficlt it would be to slice someone's throat to the back bone and then drag his rather large body and place him into a small shower? I am just not buying it. Make love with the guy and turn around the next minute and butcher him? Just can't see this.

I can't imagine this either but SHE is an evil psychopath and totally lacks empathy. A NORMAL person could not make love with someone one moment and a little later, slash, stab and shoot them.

I really wish someone here can help me understand what she has described in their relationship is abuse. I lived it for 18 years and the abuse I suffered was much worse and truly physical and emotionally abusive yet I didn't kill my ex.
What this woman describes is like a walk in the park for me. Is there really anyone that can believe she "suffered" enough "abuse" to warrant killing TA in such an extreme extent?
I'm sorry but I just can't get "self-defense" from what teeny tiny amounts of "abuse" (if you could even agree to call it that) that she claims happened. I guess what I'm trying to say is she is not a battered woman. She is not an abuse victim. MOO simply because I have lived it, walked it, survived it...I can not SEE her as the battered, abused woman... MOO ... Maybe she is the pizzed off, jealous, revengeful type woman but really....can someone tell me that even a small part of her story is believable to some? It's hard for me to fathom that there could be someone that gullible? As to believe her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I can't imagine this either but SHE is an evil psychopath and totally lacks empathy. A NORMAL person could not make love with someone one moment and a little later, slash, stab and shoot them.

I have the feeling their sexapades that day was unlike previous times. I think it ended up being something like a chore and very devoid of emotion. Even JA's nekkid picture shows her bereft of any emotion, no smile like all her other pictures. She has just a blank face and empty eyes on that day and I don't think it was just because she was going to murder him. I believe it was because she realized it was truly over. jmo

This was probably discussed, I have a lot to catch up on, but on Facebook on the Joey Jackson Fan page and The State vs Jodi Arias page, it is saying that Matt forged the "letters". Shanna Hogan revealed it on JVM/HLN???

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Joey-Jackson-Fans/485866588137167

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Justice4Travis?fref=ts

Can't wait til Monday!

(Again, Sorry if this was already discussed on this thread)

I just woke up to this "Bombshell". OMG, does this mean that MM could be charged with a crime? Is this why he has gone "silent"? I can't for the life of me understand what hold JA could have over him to do such a thing.

Jodi would like everyone to believe that all those 'sex acts' were TA's idea... Let's remember that JODI was the one who introduced sex to Travis. What she doesn't realize (MOO) is she's had her moments... She's had her chance to trash Travis and his reputation on the stand. While she tries to continue in cross JM quickly shuts her down. I like that! Her "Well, HE liked it" or "HE wanted" made me want to smack her!
I watched footage of Ted Bundy last night and there are so many similarities between the two. If there is any doubt that evil exists in this world... one would only need to watch Jodi to see that Evil IS very real. She gives me the chills!

I agree that there are similarities with Bundy! Bundy was terrified of being put to death so at some point he tried to sound remorseful and he just couldn't fake it. Chills went down my back when, during an interview, he tried to express empathy for the parents of his victims and he said "I know they probably miss them [their daughters]." Probably.

she wiggled out of the 'barrage' of calls on jan. 22 by saying he was on his land line for some of them. surely JM has his home phone records, no? he never mentioned them but i think he needs to prove there wasn't this 'barrage' of calls because she's still insisting there was.

JMO...JM has her two fisted lying in several circumstances. That is why he keeps saying "Ma'am Is it yes??? or no...".and is walking back to his desk. I think he can prove her wrong on all stories. All her machinations -fallacies- lies even. This was only day 1. How long will it take? i have no no clue.

I think that she just picked some random date ( dates) to say that- this or that- happened. It so happened at that time( of pedo/slander- and abuse/finger/slander--- the diary and txt phone evidence shows by that time, it so happens, they were already on the outs- jan 08?? was it?? TA is standoff ish- it looks like that whole car switch is about her trying to manipulate him ( prob same with ( her bapt. and lonnie's ) seduce and entice him before FHE. when she didn't get her way : "she fell asleep" oh yeah she never had the car his car ? her car?
She always- conveniently used the church or PPL to get close to( read: stalk, threaten,seduce ) TA.

a TravIsity.

There sure was allot iof inadvertent pictures for a shutter bug, someone with camera experience. I have had a digital for a long time and in 10 years have less inadvertent pictures then 'they' did in 5 minutes.

The camera was dropped (it took the shower ceiling view) then trodden on at least twice (taking two upside down views at floor level). This happened during a furious struggle of life and death. "Inadvertent" needs to be put in context here.

Very good reads, thanks sumbunny. In relation to the first article, Travis has taken care of that with his own words, in that text message he sent JA, calling her a sociopath!

The second one, as you said, shows exactly what Juan is doing. JA has already shown a bit of her true self and I imagine her mask will slip down further yet imo.

she wiggled out of the 'barrage' of calls on jan. 22 by saying he was on his land line for some of them. surely JM has his home phone records, no? he never mentioned them but i think he needs to prove there wasn't this 'barrage' of calls because she's still insisting there was.

Even if he was on his landline wouldn't they still register as incomming calls to her phone? An answer for EVERYTHING... gives me flashbacks of FCA.

One thing that doesn't make sense to me (there are so many with JA) is why she pretends TA got so upset to the point of life-threatening violence over dropping a camera that never even broke! It still was able to take pictures and from my understanding had no physical damage! It's not like she even broke it. She has the lamest excuses roll out of that ugly mug.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Just reading that dialogue is maddening. Totally narcissistic. Yes I'm dying to pour you a cup of coffee....over your head!

Glad he's an EX.

There were a few moments early in the relationship that in retrospect, were red flags, but at the time left me scratching my head. For example, he THRIVED on creating confusion in others. For example, at parties he would toy with people and say non-sensical or non- sequiter type statement to people (especially strangers) and watch in glee as they twisted on the hook trying to figure out the conversation. I was horrified and would always immediately explain that he was joking, etc. and he would be angry because I stopped the fun. It was only fun for him though. I wish I would have seen this for what it was.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone ever gone to a mall and ever seen phamplets about pedophilia? I'm supposing she got several since she said (I gave him another phamplet). I mean was there some sort of pedophlia kiosk?

The closest thing I've come to is fingerprinting your child and the risks of being kidnapped. But I've never seen a help-line for pedophilia.

Did she really say she got these at a shopping mall?

MOO

Mel

There were a few moments early in the relationship that in retrospect, were red flags, but at the time left me scratching my head. For example, he THRIVED on creating confusion in others. For example, at parties he would toy with people and say non-sensical or non- sequiter type statement to people (especially strangers) and watch in glee as they twisted on the hook trying to figure out the conversation. I was horrified and would always immediately explain that he was joking, etc. and he would be angry because I stopped the fun. It was only fun for him though. I wish I would have seen this for what it was.

That kind of describes JA on the stand with Juan Martinez. You sure he wasn't a full blow sociopath? Or isn't?

I really wish someone here can help me understand what she has described in their relationship is abuse. I lived it for 18 years and the abuse I suffered was much worse and truly physical and emotionally abusive yet I didn't kill my ex.
What this woman describes is like a walk in the park for me. Is there really anyone that can believe she "suffered" enough "abuse" to warrant killing TA in such an extreme extent?
I'm sorry but I just can't get "self-defense" from what teeny tiny amounts of "abuse" (if you could even agree to call it that) that she claims happened. I guess what I'm trying to say is she is not a battered woman. She is not an abuse victim. MOO simply because I have lived it, walked it, survived it...I can not SEE her as the battered, abused woman... MOO ... Maybe she is the pizzed off, jealous, revengeful type woman but really....can someone tell me that even a small part of her story is believable to some? It's hard for me to fathom that there could be someone that gullible? As to believe her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Also she was not married to Travis, had no kids with him, did not live with him, was not even considered his girlfriend. She was not in any way entrapped in that relationship.
:waitasec:

One thing that doesn't make sense to me (there are so many with JA) is why she pretends TA got so upset to the point of life-threatening violence over dropping a camera that never even broke! It still was able to take pictures and from my understanding had no physical damage! It's not like she even broke it. She has the lamest excuses roll out of that ugly mug.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

She and her defense team have to try and fit every square, pyramid , triangle, rectangle, octagon, Rubik's cube shape in to a round hole wonder. So to speak. So they've crafted a ridiculous fairytale that no one believes. Including them.

This may have already been discussed, I am new and am lost half the time..But did anyone else notice that Darryl Brewer was sitting in the gallery on jodi's side Thursday?

What! I have not heard that before!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Now, it is all falling into place and beginning to make sense. Remember, last week when (can't remember which day) court was delayed and council was in the judges chambers, along with JA. When they came into court JA had her arms crossed in front of her and appeared to have recently been crying. She had a sour-puss look on her face and the guard behind her was grinning ear-to-ear. Epic!

Well, wasn't it brought up here that the closed-door meeting had to do with 'letters'? (I think many of us thought it had to do with the Travis text messages - I did.) Wasn't it the day after her testimony about the Valentine's Day gift? It was suspect that Nurmi wanted to end the day's testimony with JA's response to what was in the bottom of the box. She repled, "it was a nice letter".

Then, boom! Closed door meeting about letters(?) being admitted into evidence. I think I got it! ::happy dance::

Matt turned on her. He forged the letters and is being charged with [insert what ever charges, probably too many] and has now agreed to turn state's witness in exchange for a plea, or dropped charges. (could it be?)

THIS could be the reason for the guard grinning and JA steaming.

Plus, most of what Juan brought up on Thursday could be corroborated by Matt (no?). Like, the color of her hair before and after she went to the salon near his house. It explains the quick reaction of (was ot Campbell?) that person in the gallery that up and left the court room when the mag was brought out. I think this is all new and is developing and JA is probably freaking out in a cell right about now.

Do I smell peaches?

I am liking your way of thinking.

jodi refers to antarctica twice. the first time when she tells of a fight they had, i believe it was right before she moved back to yreka. she said travis slammed the car door after she got in and said why don't you just disappear, like to antarctica or something. then to explain why she went to his funeral she said they had a pact to attend each others funerals. he said he'd go to mine even if it was in antarctica. ( she went to his memerial service, but not the funeral just to be accurate) i think she thought about killing him when he told her to disappear. i think even if she gets the dp, to her last day she will never admit he rejected her nor will she ever admit she was a jealous stalker. i would be thrilled if travis documented all her antics somewhere and it comes out in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592