jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is very guilty but we are not getting close to what really happened IMO. That is the problem I want to solve. We have more information then allot of murders but it still is not making sense to me.
Doubt you'll ever know what REALLY happened, but if I had to put money on it, I'd say TA put up very little resistance if any.

One of Travis friends on one of the shows came right out and said he felt certain there was more to Jodi and GS relationship. He was also a PPl friend.

Doesn't that just gross you out to no end??
Brb... feeling nauseous.

Ok guys and gals, I'm tearing myself away so I can clean the house, do the laundry, and make some freezer meals so I will be ready to give my full attention to you all and Mr. Juanderful next week. i'm knittig a large coat and I can't tell you how quickly it's going because of the trial.

Oh, and one more thing, if Dr. Drew or Nancy Grace got ahold of that Allanis Morriset a capella song on youtube you KNOW they would be playing it nonstop. It is just too much forshadowing to ignore. Thanks to whoever posted that.
Especially since she told Travis on the phone sex tape that she listened to the song non-stop (or over and over again- something to that effect) on her drive to move back home to Yreka. :what:

Wow just thought for the first time this whole story could likely be fabricated from her obsession with Travis' blog "why I want to marry a gold digger". :what:

WOW--it seems that Jodi DOES make statements with a purpose. She's perverse, so this actually could be true. What a wackadoo. So far we have "gold-digger," pic of her sis as Little Red Riding Hood...Does anyone have any idea if she had any juvenile charges? Destroying property, animal abuse, stealing, etc.

She is very guilty but we are not getting close to what really happened IMO. That is the problem I want to solve. We have more information then allot of murders but it still is not making sense to me.

we never know every single thing that goes on in these cases though because we weren't there and didn't witness it. i'd say this one's the closest we'll ever get because the crime is almost caught on camera----the right before part and immediately after part.

in a 2 minute time frame, he went from alive to dead and being dragged down that hall---by HER---by her own admission.

I agree, I feel like that there are parts missing. I do think that she acted alone, but the chain of events as I have heard are not jiving. I do wonder just what did happen first that rendered Travis helpless to defend himself.

I think she knew shed hit her pinnacle with Travis. That in her whole life she'd never attract a more charismatic, well loved, attractive, charming, successful and potentially successful, smart, GOOD and challenging man as she found in Travis. It would all be downhill from there. She couldn't stand the thought so we know what she did. Again it's all about HER.

The fact that Travis didn't want her, did not sit well with Jodi.
I saw Darryl Brewer who is 20 yrs. older, sitting in the gallery in front of Jodi's mom Thursday. And Mat M. apparently is still trying to help her, so she was not interested in guys she could get. No one says NO to Jodi :furious:

Depending on the knife used do you have any idea how difficlt it would be to slice someone's throat to the back bone and then drag his rather large body and place him into a small shower? I am just not buying it. Make love with the guy and turn around the next minute and butcher him? Just can't see this. Matt was in the car waiting for his signal to get to work IMO.
She was there to take the picture but it doesn't mean she was doing the dragging.

I actually asked my dr. this very question. He said it wouldn't be difficult at all unless you hit the clavicle. I was surprised.

I think that everything she put in the car from the crime scene that had blood on it left blood in the car. I think that she "rinsed" it with the water from her trunk and it looked like cool aid to the car rental guy.

Oh, and her losing her shoes was another lie since we saw the shoes on in the photo of her dragging him. Another lie from her.

I agree. I believe it explains why all the floor mats in the rental car were missing. She threw everything on the floor of the car in her haste to get out of Dodge.

We will never know how it really went down because there are just so many key events to put together, from the cut to the throat to the camera dropping. The only living witness is a pathological liar who has conveniently "forgot" many details. True crime writers will be arguing about what really happened for years to come.

Blame Jodi's cowardice.

Perhaps she had the two weapons because the two ninjas was prepackaged and she wanted it to appear as tho more than one person was there, giving her double the alibi. Not only was she not in mesa but two people committed the killing. So why even consider her.

Luckily Travis' friends and det Flores didn't fall for it.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Please can someone tell me how Mr. Brewer is involved with this case? I noticed in the last few minutes of court that on her way down to Travis' she stayed overnight at Matt's then she went to see Mr. Brewer. According to Jodi, she left from Mr. Brewer's place to go to Salinas to get her nails done. JM questions her twice the name of the place (making me believe he knows the name of it), and if they did hair. Of course she cann't remember. Then JM goes into how she went back to Mr. Brewers to return something (which is about a 1/2 hour drive) of course again she cann't remember if she went back to return something. Is it possible that she did get her hair done in Salinas (not her nails) and oops Mr. Brewer noticed the changed hair color? Also is it possible that she mentioned the name of the place it was done, and the prosecution has gotten records from the place proving it was hair that was done, not nails?

Yes longsleeves in June. Very telling.

didn't she show some scratches to flores the day before she was arrested? said her 'feral' cat did it? they would've been about 10 days old by then, i think.

and thinking about her finger cut and injury----i recently cut my pinkie finger really deep. it took over an hour for it to stop bleeding, and i went to the doc in the box where they sprayed some of that glue on it rather than stitch it.
anyway, the doc told me it would heal quickly and it did---i was amazed that a week later, it was almost completely healed.

Yes longsleeves in June. Very telling.

In there were any more injuries I'm pretty sure she would have mentioned them in her interrogation. She only mentions the left ring finger injury and dismisses a scratch to her arm as a cat scratch.

Help, I need advice

My husband has shown a smidgen of interest in the case and I'd like advice on how I should proceed.

ok - same here, and i just had to answer why i was on the computer again. i asked him if he knew there was a sex tape
he said " video?????!!!!"
i said no - but there are some really awful (sex) photos....
he was like " hmmmm !!!!!"
so - maybe i can reel him in and get my total lack of effort this week excused????

Her apparent hold over her ex-boyfriends, prior to Travis' murder, isn't that surprising (I guess) in that she was still able to use sex (I am pretty certain) to manipulate them. What I don't understand is after she was arrested and charged with first degree murder how she was able to still manipulate them. I would be rethinking ANY involvement or continued loving feelings for her at this point.

But, especially years later, after she admits to slaughtering him! She has no hold, any longer, over them... I mean she certainly isn't having sex with them.

I understand being confused, for a time, or manipulated by someone before you have a chance to process things- but my gosh... this many years later?

Darryl is a grown man, decades over, with a child of his own- no less. He frightens me now.

And Matt McCartney is older now, apparently not wiser, but still- the guy has a wife and a family?

She made these stops... to these men... ex's... because she knew they would keep silent about anything that could incriminate her. Why is that?

Like I said... anyone can be duped for a time- loving feelings certainly cloud things, but decades later? I'm not buying it, and I want to know why!

In there were any more injuries I'm pretty sure she would have mentioned them in her interrogation. She only mentions the left ring finger injury and dismisses a scratch to her arm as a cat scratch.

at that time she was claiming she wasn't even there though. if she'd started with the ninja story, she may have had more to show him. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams