jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe Matt or Darryl would testify against her, even under oath, unless JM can bring in a third witness like the guy Matt was rooming with at the time. They are still blinded by her.

I have to disagree. I think Darryl would pick his son's benefit over Jodi in an effort to keep his son from having to testify. Second, Matt would not want to spend years in prison for her if he has moved on with his life. Those would be serious charges for Matt to have to face.

How would JM know Jodi brought something back to the house if Darryl did not tell the prosecution? Jodi asks JM, "Did Darryl tell you that.." and JM tells her he is asking her if she brought something back to the house. Darryl was the only one who would have told JM unless Darryl told someone else and they notified JM. And this is where it ended. Monday is bound to start off with a bang. I wish the judge had said to Nurmi, "No, let's continue on until 5:30 this evening because we missed court on Monday." Gives her too much time to figure out another story. jmo

Does anybody know if there are text or anything to verify that all the anal even really took place or are we just taking the liars word for it?

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I am back on page 46...so please bear with me....this has probably been asked and answered and I will eventually come across it....but I gotta know.....Can JM now bring in the faked paedophile letter????

ETA I really hope that Juan Martinez had a "come to Jesus" meeting with Darryl Brewer after his testimony, I may feel different about him after all if that were the case. We shall see, I guess.

I actually asked my dr. this very question. He said it wouldn't be difficult at all unless you hit the clavicle. I was surprised.
If anyone thinks Jodi could not have handled this alone think once more. Haven't you heard of stories how in an instant the adrenaline gets flowing and someone can out of nowhere have super human strength to even lift a car off someone? Jodi is strong.

I have a tiny sister, five feet four, weighs about 105 and she could take down a man in an instant. I am five feet seven, 170 pounds and cannot do squat. My sister always said dynamite comes in small packages. Rage can give you that strength. I get so sick of people thinking a poor little woman cannot slaughter someone.

And Jodi didn't just get mad and decide to kill him in a moment, She PLANNED this, maybe even thought of it a year before but never carried it out until she was sure he was finished with her. She had no help. How could she ask Matt or Gus to help and then say, uh sorry, I am going to dry hump Ryan now? No way!

I looked last night at Matt's post on another site I won't mention and then looked at the comments. There were about five comments saying Jodi just couldn't have done this alone. That type of ignorance will get you killed folks. Beware.

Agreed ...IMO, if the gunshot came last and he was severely incapacitated by the stab wounds, why didn't Arias put the gun right up against the skull and fire instead of firing from feet away (no stippling and no gunpowder burns on TA) ? I think she missed slightly with the 1st shot, he stumbled/crawled out of the shower and she then slit his throat ear to ear thereby severing the return vessels to the brain (thanks AZLawyer for this) and possibly explaining the lack of intercranial bleeding.

The shell casing could have been kicked on top of the blood at any point in the act of murder or even in the cleanup.

For some perverse reason, I think that it was done as to mislead her which came first. just to piss her off to make sure that she says that the gun comes first! does that make sense?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

didn't she show some scratches to flores the day before she was arrested? said her 'feral' cat did it? they would've been about 10 days old by then, i think.

and thinking about her finger cut and injury----i recently cut my pinkie finger really deep. it took over an hour for it to stop bleeding, and i went to the doc in the box where they sprayed some of that glue on it rather than stitch it.
anyway, the doc told me it would heal quickly and it did---i was amazed that a week later, it was almost completely healed.

Ah yes, she did tell Flores it was a cat I think. I was just thinking there could have been more cuts on her forearm from weilding the knife while mudering Travis. And I do believe they could have been healed by then or at least not noticeable at all. But when she saw Ryan Burns, she wasn't taking any chances of any other cuts being seen.

Don't know if any of you remember a post I made about a man I've received unwanted attention from in the last few months. I have an update (which pertains to stalking behavior).

Last contact I made with him was after 6 weeks of unreturned emails and attempts to contact me. I finally made it abundantly clear in a brief email telling him I wished no further contact on any level, no relationship on any level, no friendship and I found his behavior highly inappropriate for a married man. I'd not for one second been attracted to him so any attraction going on was completely one sided. I met him at a workshop and he wanted to be "friends" afterward. I did a few things with him for about 3 weeks until I realized he was a married man with a crush, never wearing a wedding ring and this girl don't play that way.

A week after that final email, he showed up at a concert I was running late in to with my family and he was standing at the door "coincidentally" rushing to the door at the same pace i was to meet me at the same moment. I literally started nearly running and rushed in ahead of him and found my seat.

So...last week when I was working out of town at a seminar (part of the teaching team), he showed up. I suspected he might. So I was ready to ignore him completely . I told all my other instructors I would not be interacting with him and they all had my back. There were over 100 people there so it wouldn't be too hard.

First break he approaches me calling me "katie". That is my nickname and you all know me as that but my real name is "Kathy" and it's what he called me until I started backing away. He knew "katiecoolady" is my sister's nickname for me so started adopting this once he knew I was cutting him off. Sick and manipulative. I never asked him to call me that.

He had overheard me saying our family had recently bought a house in Sedona. This creep literally approaches me with his little wholesome looking persona, calling me "katie" and asking me WHERE our house is. I politely(in front of other students) just said "West Sedona" and turned my head and he literally said "ok so if I get down the hill I turn to the left, then where do I go?". He thought I would give him directions? My co instructor was SHOCKED to hear that. I ignored him completely. He caught me off guard with the first question, not the second.

I teach a side class one evening. So was behind with one other volunteer helping me prepare the room. He left, then came back and went in the bathroom for a long time, came out, approached me again calling me "katie" and asked if he could help. I didn't look up, just said "nope all set". Then I did look up and directly said (this probably wasn't good but I was so incensed at him taking liberties with this private nickname he'd not called me before ) and said sternly, "you know that's not my name right?" he laughed a creepy laugh and said "I know but it's what I like to call you....katiecoolady and all". Me: "it's not my name" Him: "so are you saying you would prefer kathy instead of katie?" Me: Yes, my name is Kathy (head down, stern voice). Him: laughing "ok well I'll try..if I don't forget"

I got up and walked away. I never addressed him again. He kept trying to approach me over the next two days and I would literally turn on my heel and walk away. I have never been so rude to someone in my life so consistently

This man is a married LDS man who looks on the surface as someone who's very wholesome and just wants to learn, wants to help, wants to be of service. He's also very wealthy so I'm sure he is used to usually getting his way.

If he ever contacts me again, I've decided to get a restraining order. I doubt our paths will naturally cross again as we don't have mutual interests other than the workshop I met him in. They have told me they will never allow him back because of his predatory behavior.

It's so insidious how they go about it.

And to ALL of us, let this case be our cautionary tale to NEVER ignore these warning signs and act on them immediately and let ourselves have full permission to be "rude" and set firm boundaries with this kind of entitled, disrespectful, dangerous kind of person.

Edited to add: ALL OF YOU can call me Katie because that's how you've "met" me. That wasn't the case here, he met me in person, called me by my real name, found out my nickname then started using liberties with it once boundaries were set. Creepy!

She is very guilty but we are not getting close to what really happened IMO. That is the problem I want to solve. We have more information then allot of murders but it still is not making sense to me.

Gun shot first makes the most sense to me. I don't see how she could survive a knife fight with him, even with a lucky cut to the vena cava. I would think he would need to be semi disabled during that fight or he would win it. Only one wound was potentially fatal [not including the cut to the throat].

But the ME says no. He says the gun was last. Of course, that's only his opinion. Jury will be the finder of fact.

Her apparent hold over her ex-boyfriends, prior to Travis' murder, isn't that surprising (I guess) in that she was still able to use sex (I am pretty certain) to manipulate them. What I don't understand is after she was arrested and charged with first degree murder how she was able to still manipulate them. I would be rethinking ANY involvement or continued loving feelings for her at this point.

But, especially years later, after she admits to slaughtering him! She has no hold, any longer, over them... I mean she certainly isn't having sex with them.

I understand being confused, for a time, or manipulated by someone before you have a chance to process things- but my gosh... this many years later?

Darryl is a grown man, decades over, with a child of his own- no less. He frightens me now.

And Matt McCartney is older now, apparently not wiser, but still- the guy has a wife and a family?

She made these stops... to these men... ex's... because she knew they would keep silent about anything that could incriminate her. Why is that?

Like I said... anyone can be duped for a time- loving feelings certainly cloud things, but decades later? I'm not buying it, and I want to know why!

Anyone who supports Arias after having heard so much of the evidence IS scary. A 'friend' brutally slaughters an ex-bf and you have the nerve to support and lie for her? When you think about some of her friends (who have families) who are still supporting her it comes to mind that the saying 'birds of a feather flock together' is true at times..

Ah yes, she did tell Flores it was a cat I think. I was just thinking there could have been more cuts on her forearm from weilding the knife while mudering Travis. And I do believe they could have been healed by then or at least not noticeable at all. But when she saw Ryan Burns, she wasn't taking any chances of any other cuts being seen.

Yes she said the arm scars were from a cat. She also pointed out that the incisive wound to her finger was "in the crease so you can't really see it". It was so seductive the way she leaned him trying to get him to touch her finger in her little girlie voice. :banghead: Blech.

Wait a minute :waitasec:...(I'm on a roll! This 'Matt' bombshell has me spinning!)

Did Matt help her kill Travis? Hmmm...2 orders at in & out. She asked the LE about more than one person, plus her testimony about the 'ninjas' (one male, the other female).

Ugh, just thinking out loud.

:seeya: Jumping off your post here :

:waitasec: But wouldn't the evidence of the crime scene indicate IF another person was there with JA when she murdered TA ?

I can't remember : Were the 2 food orders AFTER she murdered Travis ?

JMO ... but I think Matt helped her AFTER she killed TA ...

For some perverse reason, I think that it was done as to mislead her which came first. just to piss her off to make sure that she says that the gun comes first! does that make sense?

I have wondered this same thing, all along, just didn't quite know how to articulate it!

The fact that Travis didn't want her, did not sit well with Jodi.
I saw Darryl Brewer who is 20 yrs. older, sitting in the gallery in front of Jodi's mom Thursday. And Mat M. apparently is still trying to help her, so she was not interested in guys she could get. No one says NO to Jodi :furious:

How could he be in front of the mother , as they sit in front row did they not? I heard this before, but have not heard confirmation.

I found it....it was Sky, not Deanna

IT IS ORDERED that after Sky Hughes' deposition is completed, Sky Hughes should turn over the victim's journal(s) to Detective Flores.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062010/m4272242.pdf

Can late to the party, so this is the first time I'm seelng this, thanks.

Question for folks who are using tapa talk. if I am 2 hours behind and do a reply like this, it shoots me to the end of everything instead of going back to where I was. How do I make it go back to where I was reading?

at that time she was claiming she wasn't even there though. if she'd started with the ninja story, she may have had more to show him. JMO.

But I recall that no skin was found under Travis's nails at the autopsy so that suggests that Jodi would have had little more in the way of injuries. Just bruising maybe, but she didn't even bother to mention it during her direct testimony. Let's face it, this woman is UFC champ material, as long as she gets in a sucker punch.

Does anybody know if there are text or anything to verify that all the anal even really took place or are we just taking the liars word for it?

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Now this isn't to be nasty, but her bottom ( from those pictures) sure looks like something was going on.

Originally Posted by SusieD [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8914450#post8914450"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

That's pretty believable. Out of all the scenarios I came up with for why that camera was there w/ the pictures deleted, I never even thought to add the Jodi-rage/spite factor.

I bet he told her he bought the camera for Cancun, it was new and just taken out of the box.

The whole murder was because of rejection rage, IMO
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I truly believe that as well!
In JA's psychopathic mind, picture taking while vacationing was hers and travis'.

Travis simply had to get himself a nice new camera to show how easy it is to travel with someone else and take pictures without JA or her camera.

Ouch! SusieD and 'bunny. I never thought about what an insult that was for her.

What a slap in the face to Arias the professional photographer. A very nice camera -- brand new, just in time for Cancun, as you say -- Unh-unh, don't be ugly to Jodi about what SHE knows so much about, and has worked ever so hard to become really good at doing. "You do not do this to me." That may have been just the thing to set her off -- he didn't even (as far as we know or have been told) ask her to help him select one or to make a recommendation for which one to buy. "What a lot of nerve. I'll show him and that goody-two-shoes Mimi. Neither one of them will go to Cancun -- I'll make sure of that!"

Thanks for that idea. Ouch! again...

How could he be in front of the mother , as they sit in front row did they not? I heard this before, but have not heard confirmation.

The people sitting in the chairs in front of Jodi's mother are interns of either this Judge and/or other judges. IF he attended the trial, he'd sit in the gallery.

I don't know if the point was clearly made, but having Arias' phone records alone would clear up how many phone calls Travis made that day.
It doesn't matter which phone (land or cell) they came from, they would both show up as incoming calls on Arias' cell phone.
As it turns out, she had five from Travis's cell and none from his landline - which I seriously doubt he used much, or at all to make personal phone calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish