jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.worldbook.com/images/stories/sugar-glider-and-baby.jpg
sugar-glider-and-baby.jpg

OMG that picture scares to C R A P out of me! But I'm terrified of most any rodents. :what:

this picture creeps me out for some reason....

1361531341071.cached.jpg

(I hope I didn't blow margins.....

I bet I can see this on my laptop...thanks! :hug: when I move my lazy butt off the kindle I will check! My martini is too heavy at the moment to venture towards my office!!! LOL

I LOVE your avatar!! He's such a cutie!

Can anyone weigh in on JVM, NG, and Dr. Drew, and why they are not liked? I don't watch them much, just clips here or there.

IMO, from the little that I have watched, JVM is loud and a sensationalist. NG is as well, her eyes and eyebrows scare me, and she won't let anyone finish a sentence. Dr. Drew seems ok, but his cohost is weird. Jinkasaurus is not capable of being objective, yet Beth Karas seems to be, although she needs a tonsillectomy or something.

Can someone fill in the blanks so I have more insight on who to watch for good, solid, educated, and objective insights? TIA.

I dvr, fast forward to guests. Nancys lawyers once she unleashes them...Mark Eiglarsh , Drews jurors......JVM... Just special guests...

I can watch all 3 by ff the crap in about 30 -40 minutes tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I didn't realize how he ended the questioning. He just cut her off big-time didn't he. Cut her off and turned around to collect his papers. Boom. That must have really bothered her!

I just watched it. She was done with her answer and Juan indicated to the Judge that it was a good place to end for the day. They cut to the witness and I didn't see any "bother"?

So is the theory that the ceiling picture was from the camera dropping just before all this chasing took place? Or would they have to start the clock from the last known picture of Travis alive? :waitasec:

Did they still have access to the house when this final version came out or is this the first the prosecution has heard of it on the stand this week?

TIA

that's a great question..

the photo of Travis sitting in the shower is ts'd 5:30:30, 45 seconds before the ceiling photo... the sitting photo, in my opinion, is when things started going very, very bad...
i'm not sure about your second question.

I am the oddball here. I like Gus.
I think because he carries sugar gliders in a little satchel
under his suit whenever he makes public appearances because
he gets nervous.

I KNOW I KNOW...
I am a sucker...
But dang the poor guy watched his dad die when he was
only 21! At a magic show no less!

I wanted to call into Dr Drew and ask him to show us the
sugar gliders!!!

Yup.
I do have sucker written on my forehead.

Oh well no harm no foul.

Is that true? I thought he was Squirrelly, but darn... I didn't know he was carrying them around!

I noticed that also. Make her worry all weekend what is next......

:D

I am wondering if maybe, just maybe, he goes right to the murder, first thing on Monday morning. That would be awesome.

Oh oh oh! Just caught the very end of the day Thurs. on Ryan Smith (hunk) on HLN so I could see JA's face as Juan was starting to zero in on Salinas and the "nail salon" etc. You can definitely see her entire affect change, she stalls, she doesn't want to commit to times, to whether or not she returned to Darryl's. She knows he's on to something but doesn't know what. I can't wait for Monday!!!

Gosh where has he been? Yeah he's pretty cool. (SNL version of Miley Cyrus voice).

I have to say Joey Jackson is winning my affection in this trial as well.

he is one of the few defense attorneys i have seen that is really pretty neutral generally.i am very impressed with him and I like listening to him.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

OT but assistance needed.

The other katie is trying to register here but having problems.

This is her note:

I went to sign up tonight on WebSlueths but when I put in my email it kept saying that I couldn't use that email due to ''spammers'' who use that provider (gmail) often...Do you know how I can go around this? That's the only email that I have!
Thanks ;))

HELP!

there is a link to email an admin - all she needs to do is email them and let them know she wants to create an account.

I can tell you when you see her standing in her Von Trapp pose watching them file in and out, it almost looks like she's making eye contact with each of them the way she looks on TV.

Respectfully snipped by me for length...but this is uch a Von Trapp pose! We should all sing "So long, farewell..." upon conviction/sentencing
192xX.jpg

To be fair, I'm sure he didn't watch the entire thing. Just cherry picked pieces from hinky meter Drews producer.

Yes, no no no, absolutely NO hole crawling tonite.

I have a Sat night with no obligations, a laptop and I know how to use it.

Let's party! :great:

Woo Hoo Party. Thanks so much for all your info this week. Party Time.

That "say cheese" comment is unbelievable.

Any chance the jury will get to see this? Thoughts?

Great question for the lawyers on the WS legal thread! More prejudicial than probative?

Personally I think the jurors should see all her interviews and be able to ask her questions.

Did you catch how she referred to Travis in present tense "...like he always does"

Freak.

OT but assistance needed.

The other katie is trying to register here but having problems.

This is her note:

I went to sign up tonight on WebSlueths but when I put in my email it kept saying that I couldn't use that email due to ''spammers'' who use that provider (gmail) often...Do you know how I can go around this? That's the only email that I have!
Thanks ;))

HELP!

She just needs to contact a moderator and they will fix it for her. I had that problem too and so did my hubby.

OMG that picture scares to C R A P out of me! But I'm terrified of most any rodents. :what:

not a rodent. Marsupial. Actually I am wrong....they are not flying squirrels....they are not even closely related. they are arboreal gliding possums.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I agree 100% with what you just said, word for word. I also believe Travis was forced to pose in the shower and he gave a sign, to whoever saw these photos, by crossing his chest with his wrists and his fists balled up inward. That is not a pose, this was a scared man, just as the final face on photo was..

Looking at the bedroom photos, it looks like Travis is sleeping. Then the next photo shows his arm raised two fingers up like to say "WTF". Jodi stated she could not get the timer to work, which is just the opposite, she actually set the timer to take her "gross" body poses, to make it look like Travis took the photos.

My opinion only :waitasec::hand:

Could NOT agree more. Haunting. Also, first time i saw pic where Travis looks directly at the camera ( weeks ago) I was sure I saw an unnatural reddish-pink line around his neck that didn't look like a regular skin fold. today I saw a pic of Travis with ( another unnatural pose) with hands clasped (she claimed he was showing muscles off, the b**ch)and a reddish-pink line around bicep with other marks that look like rope/duct tape was there. ( not step /calorie counter as the witch testified)

the pic with arms raised out of view..no one showers like that with arms so high..i feel she had gun on him forcing him to pose and stabbed him with back to her, arms raised high..makes me cry every time

haunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member