jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Feiger too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh where has he been? Yeah he's pretty cool. (SNL version of Miley Cyrus voice).

I have to say Joey Jackson is winning my affection in this trial as well.

Ok please help me because this is driving me crazy. I think it is Darryl Brewer, but people say it's not. Who is the guy with the white/blue pin stripe shirt with beard and some balding on top, sitting in front of Twins? Stop video at 53:57 thru 54:01

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 21 - Part 3 - YouTube

Wow. I didn't realize how he ended the questioning. He just cut her off big-time didn't he. Cut her off and turned around to collect his papers. Boom. That must have really bothered her!

Very interesting. I didn't know about the motion to compel re: MM. I know they had a sidebar about it. I would be interested to know if the pros got this at a later time or claimed they didn't use it w/ their "interrogation" of MM. I really did not see a hint of recognition by the DT when reviewing the mags and no automatic "OBJECTION" like they knew what it was and had already made a list of ways to try to keep it out. As boring as Nurmi's direct was he did seem to at least draw the sting out of the bad stuff like her lies. And that blabber mouth smarty pants JA didn't have one of excuses close at hand when JM whipped them out. Maybe I'm just a big nerdy attorney but I am dying to, hopefully, eventually, find out about what happened there.

Nothing wrong with being a big, nerdy attorney. ;) I am dying to know what this is all about as well. Right now, all I can do is guess based on vague information in the court minutes.

I agree that Nurmi and Wilmott looked a little pale and unprepared for this evidence.

In the Juan Tage video I'm watching JM says about Andriano " My cross examination of her took a number of days. She, at times, was very combative with me. Other times she would refuse to answer the question directly. And at other times she had problems, if you will, keeping her facts straight."

Someone else in the interview says about JM "He tore her apart on the witness stand and he was not going to let a woman crying slow him down at all."

Where can one see this video you are referring to?

I agree 100% with what you just said, word for word. I also believe Travis was forced to pose in the shower and he gave a sign, to whoever saw these photos, by crossing his chest with his wrists and his fists balled up inward. That is not a pose, this was a scared man, just as the final face on photo was..

Looking at the bedroom photos, it looks like Travis is sleeping. Then the next photo shows his arm raised two fingers up like to say "WTF". Jodi stated she could not get the timer to work, which is just the opposite, she actually set the timer to take her "gross" body poses, to make it look like Travis took the photos.

My opinion only :waitasec::hand:

I also believe she took photos of herself. We think alike!

Back in the day, I had a huge crush on Joe Tacopina.

Huger crush on Dan Abrams.

:blushing::blushing:

Didn't like either of them.

Years ago who was the long haired cowboy attorney that always wore fringe? He was a character, but I liked him.

"Smile say cheese." - Jodi Arias

At the very end of the clip. So disturbing how she justifies her happy face mug shot.
[video=youtube;vwMMkvozT_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMMkvozT_o&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Gosh where has he been? Yeah he's pretty cool. (SNL version of Miley Cyrus voice).

I have to say Joey Jackson is winning my affection in this trial as well.

I like my attorneys arrogant and witty.

he is the one and only defense attorney I trust. I've also seen him speak so fondly and respectfully of his wife which makes me admire him all the more.

He should have his own show imo.

I LOVE Eiglarsh..but he let me down the other night. lol

He was very critical of Juan's cross and he kept saying that he was too aggressive and was going on meaningless tangents. :what:

He also said that ALL JM had to do was just play all of her previous lies bit by bit and be done with it. I don't think he watched the Casey Anthony verdict. Because that jury forgave ALL of her lies because she was a 'victim' of abuse.

Jodi's previous lies are not going to convict her, imo. Juan is going after her CURRENT lies. That is the key to Death Row, imo.

or it could just be that he's a moron and believes her BS.

I guess...But this is really SERIOUS stuff. Not like a little white lie to help someone out of a bad conversation or anything like that. This is breaking the law for someone who is in SERIOUS trouble. I just don't understand why anyone would do that even if he/she believed in their friends/ex's innocence. It's quite a bit above and beyond; especially considering he is not a family member!

Very fishy to me.

:waitasec:

Minor4th, I keep asking this question when you're not here. Can JM talk about her demeanor in closing arguments? Is that allowed?

Yes, to some degree as it relates to her claim of being a victimized battered woman. It's the jury's job to evaluate demeanor though.

She should have had to get her own switch(for those of us that had to get our own switch from a tree in the yard) yeow it really hurt...I would have rather been beat with a spoon nonstop for years.

Oh yes, the switch. Why is it that everyone that I have known who got "the switch" had to get their own from their tree. That was like walking the green mile, back in the day, lol.

Those things slice through the air and WHIP on you. Maybe she would've straightened up if she had that vs. a wooden spoon.

Then there are those who got the belt and those who got paddled. Almost all of my friends and I got some form of the above. None of us have been on trial for murder. Just saying...

She should have had to get her own switch(for those of us that had to get our own switch from a tree in the yard) yeow it really hurt...I would have rather been beat with a spoon nonstop for years.

I am right here with you! YOWSERS
I need to add if her mom used the same spoon on all of the kids and it never broke... well...

Didn't like either of them.

Years ago who was the long haired cowboy attorney that always wore fringe? He was a character, but I liked him.

Jerry Spence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members