jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I made a mistake. Just spoke to a girlfriend about the idea of females and sodomy. She says she has friends that love it, female friends. So call me old fashioned but I seem to be not totally educated on this subject.

all I can say is.....yikes:what:

You know, it was some crazy story about how running from him down the hall didn't work the last time so she decided to try the closet this time. All I can remember is my eyes rolling back in my head, lol. Really, if he is in hot pursuit, like she says, closing the closet door [if she even has time to do that] is not going to help.

There is a map of her route in and out of the closet which I tried to find for you, but I can't find it now.

She seems to have no sense of time, is all I can say.

And there is less than two minutes from the time of the last photo of Travis alive, the one of him looking directly into the camera at 5:29:20, to the photo of him bloody on the floor, the one with her foot in it at 5:32:16. I would like to see a re-enactment using her version of events where she ran into the closet and fumbled around looking for the gun, that was too high for her to reach, requiring her to find and step on that stool she mentioned. Would that not have added another 20 - 30 seconds at least?

I've heard the talking heads complain about JM's line of questioning, but I absolutely love it. He jumps from topic to topic, and it's clearly rattling JA. She does quite well (if you can call it that) with Nurmi's methodical line of questioning from point A to Z. Juan doesn't operate that way and she's slipping up and can't seem to remember a darn thing anymore.

Like me, I hope the jury is taking notice of her amazing frappie memories to not knowing the name of the salon, or even how long she was there (besides hours and hours).

Brilliant I tell ya, just brilliant.

JMHO of course.

Mel

That bit of testimony along with his masterful questioning of her humping Ryan before Travis's body was even cold... And she says.....

I'm single!

We're my absolute favorite parts!

The mask completely fell off and screamed murdering psychopath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hair color would be pretty expensive at a shop , when you can stop at Walmart for hair color. There is a receipt from Walmart with two $9.92 unidentified charges. She may need 2 packages of hair colors for all of her hair.
Anyone from Walmart here that can identify the item NEUUS85BNS from the receipt?
Also on the receipt 3 facial cleansers. I wonder why 3.
She also purchased another gas can.

BDu1-cICQAAlcCw.jpg
These are $9.92 at Walmart. Crystal light might have made the red Koolaidish stains.??
http://www.swaggrabber.com/onlinedeals/walmart-40-qts-of-crystal-light-9-92-97-shipping

This email service is interesting:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tmobile-10-Wireless-Airtime-Card/15443354?findingMethod=rr

I am on my way to Arizona, leaving Southern California in about an hour! I am staying with my friends in Chandler and will get to the courthouse bright and early Monday morning. Will see you soon Katie and Pasa, and hopefully other fellow Websleuthers~ Frigga :)

ETA will Anita Richman be there too?

Welcome to Arizona, Frigga! Have a safe trip! :)

Psychopathy has a controlling component to it. That's just what they do.

If he wants up piss her off beyond measure Juan could just move the stuff around in front of her to show her evidence ( diary)

I agree. I think he should accidentally set fire to her precious journal (ok, I know he can't do that), but I would like to see her react. Maybe he could stab it like a Horcrux?! (Any Harry Potter fans here?)

And there is less than two minutes from the time of the last photo of Travis alive, the one of him looking directly into the camera at 5:29:20, to the photo of him bloody on the floor, the one with her foot in it at 5:32:16. I would like to see a re-enactment using her version of events where she ran into the closet and fumbled around looking for the gun, that was too high for her to reach, requiring her to find and step on that stool she mentioned. Would that not have added another 20 - 30 seconds at least?

No, no, she JUMPED up for the gun. I would like to have JM ask her to demonstrate her jumping skills for the jury. :)

Oh my gosh AZ, great news... this will be one heck of a pow-wow I think!

I will be wearing a black fabric rose on my coat.

That sounds so macabre or Sherlock Holmes-ish... it just happens to be an accessory on my favorite jacket!

Very cool. Maybe those who attend need to make their own blue ribbon to represent WS - LOL. That may be against TOS though :)

It sure would help us recognize ya!

Mel

I feel for her parents. They probably did the best they could at the time with wild child - like we all do as parents. I am sure they are sinking into the abyss with those XX-rated nude pictures being broadcast all over the world along with the sex audio.

My compassion is different than for Alexander family. They did not ask for this anymore than Travis' family ask for him to be killed at such a young age and brutal manner.

IMHO

A part of me feels sorry for the mom, but don't forget that she tried to sell those forged letters to the National Enquirer! I do genuinely feel sorry for the dad. He seems to be a broken man. Not only is he having to deal with being very ill, but also this. I don't think any parents deserve to go thru what JA is putting hers thru no matter what kind of parents they have been.

This large format of a camera will not fit on the wrist. It weighs several pounds and would be far too bulky. It's not just a point and shoot camera.

Good point. I have a Canon Rebel and just tried carrying it on my wrist and it's heavy. Just ignore my earlier post. :blushing:

I feel for her parents. They probably did the best they could at the time with wild child - like we all do as parents. I am sure they are sinking into the abyss with those XX-rated nude pictures being broadcast all over the world along with the sex audio.

My compassion is different than for Alexander family. They did not ask for this anymore than Travis' family ask for him to be killed at such a young age and brutal manner.

IMHO

I'm with you carnell. They are after all, victims as well. Jodi moved out at 17, she apparently did not like rules. I place absolutely no blame on her family. They have to live with the Name "Arias" for the rest of their lives. Her family has also been destroyed because of their evil spawn :devil:

Ok, I made a mistake. Just spoke to a girlfriend about the idea of females and sodomy. She says she has friends that love it, female friends. So call me old fashioned but I seem to be not totally educated on this subject.

Learn something new everyday right?? Sometimes more than you'd ever want to know even lol! We have had some generous posters provide some education in this arena over the past few weeks including important preparations for the act and consequences to the sphincter. But as a "modern"-ish woman myself, (I am in my early 20s), I do attest that many females I know request and enjoy anal sex. I also am aware of women who have genuine fantasies of being a submissive 'used' in sex acts, and I also have heard of men who have fantasies of submitting to degrading sex acts with a woman leading. I don't think the vulgarity of TA and JA sex fantasies should have any basis on judging him (or her). We can't hear TAs side of who initiated what but we do know JA consented to it, said it was hot and never voiced any apprehension. I think when some people try to make the assumption because there may have been these taboo sexual fantasies and acts between the two that automatically TA was the one requiring it and that it has ANY bearing on the abuse claims or the self defense claims.
My conclusion is: women can be just as freaky and sexually deviant as men, and it isn't using or abusing a consenting partaker in a sub/dom role play.
JMO, as always!

There are a lot of facial cleansers at Walmart for $3.97. Perhaps she purchased a foam, wash, and body bar.
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=facial+cleanser+walmart+$3.97&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=facial+cleanser+walmart+%243.97&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=tmgqUb-ENMnE0AGl9oDYAg&ved=0CFMQsxg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.dmQ&fp=e1e4b87922bf6a68&biw=1360&bih=513

The main character was raped in a fashion that is reminiscent of what Jodi claims.

In almost every single martial arts movie, I've ever seen .. someone gets raped.

I've seen more than any woman should ever have to! Like a 100!

Would you get your nails nicely done if stabbing were on the agenda? I wouldn't.

But if you thought you were going to Cancun, you would probably get your nails done.

This is my first post and I would like to thank everybody on this and the other threads. You guys are amazing.

I agree. I think he should accidentally set fire to her precious journal (ok, I know he can't do that), but I would like to see her react. Maybe he could stab it like a Horcrux?! (Any Harry Potter fans here?)

Perhaps he will drop it on the floor?

He did it to keep her from getting into her "poor Jodi" mode, IMI. I have no doubt she prepared herself to portray herself as the victim of his cross. JM pushed her buttons and she responded in kind. jmo

I really hope in closing he replays for the jurors her little smirk and laugh when she told him the "men like you" line. She was quite thrilled with herself wasn't she?

It was obvious to me (IMHO) that she didn't mind his raised voice at all.

MOO

Mel

I've heard the talking heads complain about JM's line of questioning, but I absolutely love it. He jumps from topic to topic, and it's clearly rattling JA. She does quite well (if you can call it that) with Nurmi's methodical line of questioning from point A to Z. Juan doesn't operate that way and she's slipping up and can't seem to remember a darn thing anymore.

Like me, I hope the jury is taking notice of her amazing frappie memories to not knowing the name of the salon, or even how long she was there (besides hours and hours).

Brilliant I tell ya, just brilliant.

JMHO of course.

Mel

She remembered that the numbers on the bottom of the magazine were supposed to be page numbers even though her attorneys give us the impression they never really looked at the evidence before. But she suddenly knows they are suppose to be page numbers. If she has never seen them since she released them how would she know they were page numbers. jmo

But if you thought you were going to Cancun, you would probably get your nails done.

This is my first post and I would like to thank everybody on this and the other threads. You guys are amazing.

howdy gamatilda! :welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member