jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this is riveting when TruTV has been commercial-free since today's testimony started! (I hope this doesn't jinx that)

IIRC She quit sleeping with Darryl right after she met Travis because of the Mormon teaching, she knew from the get go that it was not acceptable

No one goes to the point of being baptized into a religion without knowing everything about it. This is such a stoopid set of lies.

would hate to do this to TA family but to make JA stop disrespecting Juan, possibly put the photo of what Jodi did to Travis on the screen in front of her

Yes, I think he is leaving no stone unturned, wants to preempt her defense team when they do the re-direct. He wants not surprises. moo

I agree he is a precision machine. I agree he is great. But this is a psychopath, she would kill any of us in a moment for no reason. She is giving him a hard time.

Are you kidding me right now. Really, Jodi. I'm sorry, there is no way on earth that he penetrated you while you were asleep and you didn't wake up, unless your body has become accustomed to entry. (That is about as non-sexual and non-lewd as I can get, sorry if it offends.)

I am not all that familiar with the court....

that said; why does the judge let this keep going this way? She is evading the questions and being difficult on purpose. I thought the point of her being on the stand and under oat means she has to answer the questions asked of her. no?

Attorneys--could any of the people that JA is trying to drag down with her, file defamation lawsuits against her? If so, would they stand a chance?

Originally Posted by basilcat
Who's on first, Ma'am???

True -- I've been thinking the exact same thing since these two started last week.

Their dizzying *round and round* exchanges manage to put Abbott & Costello's legendary "Who's On First" schtick to shame!

You can find the pamphlets at the mall, Jodi, right next to the pedophile pamphlets ~ you know where those are located, RIGHT?!?!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member