jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Is she really using the Mormon church to justify stalking someone!!! :what::banghead:

I disagree. JM is a precision machine and remembers exactly where he is going. I'm able to follow what he's doing and I'm definitely no rocket scientist. :D

Yes, I think he is leaving no stone unturned, wants to preempt her defense team when they do the re-direct. He wants not surprises. moo

Oh, here we go on the hypocrisy of her watchdogging Travis and the married woman...HAHAHAH!!! And yet...you're off to Analtown every 5 minutes, right, Ms Arias?

I don't want to destroy anyone's marriage, but let me say her entire name...do you want me to spell that for you??:floorlaugh:

AND...in addition...I can tell you what she had for breakfast, lunch and dinner 5 years ago! I can also tell you the color of underwear she wore. I'm Jodi Arias...that's the way I roll!

She doesn't want to ruin a marriage but clearly blabs out the woman's entire name including... the middle name!!

I beg to disagree. This takes the cake.

Oh how I agree!!!! The only craziness in the CA trial was the jury and Jose Baez! I am thinking the jury there was as nutty as FCA. But this girl.....wow! Put her out of her misery!

So obvious when she does the long "Ummmmm..." that she is thinking of her lie or confrontational answer.

Burned!

She knows written sexual bantering was "wrong" according to the mormans...but oral sex is fine. She didn't know THAT would be frowned on.

Shannon Crabtree Peterson just pulled all her wooden spoons out of her kitchen drawers

What does it even mean to treat her as a hostile witness??

Isn't that what is going on?

Anyone?

She is a hostile witness because she is a defendant on cross. She has to say things she doesn't want to say.

And, she's doing it the "best" she can to cause confusion to put one over on the jury and Martinez.

A hostile witness is one that a lawyer calls for his/her side who refuses to cooperate. The lawyer can then have the witness declared hostile and can be questioned much like you see here.

She doesnt want to ruin anyones marriage but, there was not even one second before she spewed out her...name!!

Can someone please post the link to chat? I was there yesterday and I can't find how I got there! TIA!

I don't want to throw anyone under the bus so I'll just provide her first, maiden and last name!!!!!!

Also,here's her social security number, home and work address, and Primary Care Physician contact information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82