jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA really believes she is significant enough to ruin someone's marriage. Her level of feeling self-important is off the charts.

Also, I decided when she is convicted, the judge should include shaving her head as part of her sentence. She would hate that!
:rocker: Haiiilllll yeah

Does anyone agree with me here?......I believe Jodi KNOWS she will get the death penalty so she has decided to be as arrogant and hardened and mean as she can be. She is playing games with his mind.

Totally disagree. IMO she is 100% convinced she's outsmarting JM and convincing the jury she is not guilty of 1st degree murder. Her smirks and constant rephrasing, restructuring, and dodging every which way of every single last bleeping question say it all.

She's playing games all right, but I have to believe every single juror would take a wooden spoon to her right now given a chance, just to make her STOP.

I hate her. I despise her. KC was NOTHING like this.
KC didn't get much of a chance to talk. I think Jodi is really CA's daughter. CA was just like this during her dep. with Morgan. I wonder if Jodi is adopted LOL

Can somebody direct me to the live video? For whatever reason I have not been able to link up with any of the links provided on the first pages of this thread.

OMFG. The look on Arias' face is barf-inducing. I want to beat her up--isn't that awful? She makes me crazy!

Does she not know that we are not all in middle school laughing at Jodi being a smart-butt to the teacher? This is a murder trial, sweetie. Unbelievable.

I hope her defense reads here--the reaction to Jodi Arias is all negative. Nurmi giving her little signs and smiles, hinting when he objects, etc. is really making everyone hate Jodi. I have absolutely no sympathy for her--people feel more for Juan--we are all so sorry for him that he has to actually engage this reptile to get answers. There's not enough money in the world to compensate him for doing this!

Because I was more worried how he'd treat me as a wife because he joked about sex with a married woman...

Then I was at the fact he choked me until I was unconscious, broke my finger, and kicked me in the ribs.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. (Not verbatim, of course, but might as well be. ;))

What she is saying is that as a wife, Jodi would never accept him having a conversation with another woman. In his line of business that would be financial disaster. She just does not get it. She was smothering him right from the start. Can you imagine what the male jurors are thinking.? jmo

Two missionaries came to my home years ago. After they told me about the mormon religion and how it would be the right choice for me, I badgered them with questions, even though they were practically strangers. Anything and everything I could think of. I mean, I wouldn't have been able to just accept their word that their religion is the right one for me without knowing the impact it would have on my life.

I find it VERY hard to believe Jodi, who actually KNEW people who were mormon, didn't try to find out everything she could about the religion and it's "rules" for a lack of a better word.

Bloody hell that woman could make any completely sane person go stark raving mad.

At least her mother should feel vindicated for the testimony about toting a wooden spoon everywhere. We now know why she needed to carry them!

Jodi would sell anybody down the river. She even beats Judas. Judas was remorseful, flung the coins back and hung himself. Jodi would have spent the money on a a dye job, a drum of KY, a car full of gas and hit the road.

:floorlaugh: :thumb:

How did you like the "that's a compound question" bit? I almost punched her through the screen......many times. My poor poor laptop is in danger.

She seems to be the queen of compound lies.

Abused Jodi my @ss!

This girl would never ever let anyone get over on her. No way. No how. She would hunt you down and kill you first...And gee, isn't that exactly what she did. Everyone guy who "wronged" her got the wrath of Jodi. Unfortunately, Travis was killed by that wrath.

i'd have to review the testimony for exact words, but when she was asked if she was jealous when finding travis email exchange with the married woman, she saidl no she was upset because she was looking at being a potential wife and she was wondering how she would be treated if she was his wife. whoa! she didn't say she and travis had talked about her being his wife...

And for the most part, any organized Religion (whether it is Mormon or Catholic as I was raised) have many similar threads. I am unaware of any pamphlet in the Catholic Church but there is a basic "DON'T TOUCH EACH OTHER FOR GODS SAKE" rule :angel:

and no sex before marriage and no birth control and a host of other little goodies. How strictly one follows them would be an individual thing and left for the person to keep private. I taught 1st and 2nd grade at the Church and that's when I taught the 10 commandments to my little students. I fully admit, I skipped over Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery. I did not know how to explain that.. So there are 25 adults walking around that might not be fully clear on that one. sorry!

Unless the point of this cross is to make the jury so sick of seeing and hearing JA that they convict her just to make sure she's never seen or heard of again, I'm not getting it. Listened all morning and the only thing sticking out in my mind, is how bored I am. She's a loose woman morally (and physically), I get it. She lies and I get that too. She obsesses and stalks, yada, yada, yada.
JA was in control all morning as far as I'm concerned. I hope this is a strategy and I'm just not sophisticated enough legally to see it.

Tootsie pops up the hooha is ok by Mormons...but no jokey jokey!

Yep. She is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. Who made her judge & jury over everybody's decisions? Meanwhile, she's being the seediest thing the LDS has ever baptized. Soooo full of shyt.

She runs around confronting people left and right. She is really lucky all these people she puts down and snoops on didn't let her HAVE it. Really, really lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey