jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is definitely confrontational. Gives her time to formulate and answer because she just can't admit the truth. jmo

some of the Baptist churches I have been with are the same---restrictions on videos, movies, music and dancing....It just isn't all Mormon--What I'm tryng to say is the defense if making a case against Momons---Its not just Mormons---lots of religions are that way

I not meaning to offend in any way....jmo

No your right. Its this line of BS that holy Jodi didn't know there was anything wrong with what she was doing and big bad Travis told her it was ok. I'm not saying there aren't plenty of young people making justifications like oral or whatever other sex is ok, it's just they still know its wrong, including Jodi.

question from yesterday.....

late in the day at some point the judge said something and then everything stopped for a few minutes and she kept saying "just a few more moments" or something like that. what was that about?

PETERSEN: "He was upset about it, but it was just kind of crazy. He would -- she hacked some e-mails between he and I, and I was married and moved on with my life and so they weren`t inappropriate e-mails by any means. We were just two friends that kept in touch after he moved, and, you know, she was very jealous, very jealous of these e-mails that he would -- you know, he and I sent back and forth occasionally."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/24/ng.01.html

I'm annoyed with the judge. She should have been instructing her to answer the question...yes or no!

This is really getting ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps the judge knows what JM is doing - showing JA's true nature as a liar and manipulator and a vengeful woman, and is letting him carry on.
JM has objected to her non- answers a couple of times and could do that more often, I assume.
JMO

IIRC She quit sleeping with Darryl right after she met Travis because of the Mormon teaching, she knew from the get go that it was not acceptable

Yep, she was going to save herself for marriage. Juan better get that out there in closing arguements. I would like him to confront JA with that now but the exchange of words would go on for hours.

some of the Baptist churches I have been with are the same---restrictions on videos, movies, music and dancing....It just isn't all Mormon--What I'm tryng to say is the defense if making a case against Momons---Its not just Mormons---lots of religions are that way

I not meaning to offend in any way....jmo

O/T My church gave out a list of toys NOT to buy children for Christmas.

Care Bears and Smurfs were at the top of the list.

Legos, Lincoln Logs, spirographs and slinkys were allowed.

Some rules are silly.
MOO

At what point does the jury start hoping that Travis did hit her, because she probably deserved it!

*I'm just joking. I don't condone violence. But JA is truly infuriating!
I think you probably have nearly every DV survivor on this board in total agreement with you.

If I were in Juan's position I'd struggle not to maul her. :giggle: That man has the patience of a saint!

Inquiring minds want to know... is this an inside secret shared by other young Mormons? Makes me look a bit differently at Mitt.

Ha! I just got stuck on the words "inside secret" . . . .

No one goes to the point of being baptized into a religion without knowing everything about it. This is such a stoopid set of lies.

I generally agree, but in the case of JA it didn't matter. She was only baptized Mormon to get closer to TA. She didn't care whether or not she followed the religion, she only cared that she appeared to in an effort to keep TA.

Inquiring minds want to know... is this an inside secret shared by other young Mormons? Makes me look a bit differently at Mitt.

The South Park guys need to modify their musical to include Tootsie Pop Hooha.

Croakerqueen123 hasn't uploaded video at youtube yet from this am.......when she does, if someone sees... can they post here please? Thanks!

I think this is a good thing. I think it is just what Juan wants. He could object if he wanted. But the crazier and mean and spiteful she looks the better it is for him and travis's family.

This is the person that Travis had to deal with.. And it ain't pretty.

Best point was when she said, " sure I could have waited but I would have been miserable for 10 days."
That right there is the murderers attitude.

Juan HAS protested to the judge on several occasions, the judge just isn't doing her job.

Two missionaries came to my home years ago. After they told me about the mormon religion and how it would be the right choice for me, I badgered them with questions, even though they were practically strangers. Anything and everything I could think of. I mean, I wouldn't have been able to just accept their word that their religion is the right one for me without knowing the impact it would have on my life.

I find it VERY hard to believe Jodi, who actually KNEW people who were mormon, didn't try to find out everything she could about the religion and it's "rules" for a lack of a better word.

She is lying. Darryl already testified that she refused to have sex with him because she was studying with Mormons and she had to save herself for marriage. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph