jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there, done that (cheesy saying but it fits).

I have had my "psycho" I-wont-let-you-go ex boyfriend moments but nothing nearly as crazy as hers. She is in a class of her own.

Oh, she is definitely a new level of crazy.

Again, not to throw all us ladies under the bus...but I think THIS is where men just don't understand the mind of a woman.

I've tried explaining it to my husband (since he has quite a few ex's as "friends" - like on FB...not the hanging out kind)... NO EXGF you broke up with wants to be your friend. Trust me. IF they do, the reasoning is they know...they can't be in the game if they take themselves out of it. The secret hope is always that "he'll come around" and b/c you were still in the game, you'll have shown that you're some kind of superwoman who handled it so well...and so cool. **BS**

Guys...if you break up w/a girl and she say she wants to stay your friend...believe me when I say, don't count on it.

:) MOO

I mentioned that to my husband and he said, "Who even uses that word? Especially in court!"

My mom called me....she was rolling! She was still shocked and cracking up that Nancy Grace said *advertiser censored* and booty hole.
( she's in her 80's and she said I am no longer allowed to state her exact age)

My mom called me....she was rolling! She was still shocked and cracking up that Nancy Grace said *advertiser censored* and booty hole.
( she's in her 80's and she said I am no longer allowed to state her exact age)

Hahahhaaaa!! My 91-yo grandma watches the trial. She's a very Christian woman and she says, "Can you believe that betch?"

Again, not to throw all us ladies under the bus...but I think THIS is where men just don't understand the mind of a woman.

I've tried explaining it to my husband (since he has quite a few ex's as "friends" - like on FB...not the hanging out kind)... NO EXGF you broke up with wants to be your friend. Trust me. IF they do, the reasoning is they know...they can't be in the game if they take themselves out of it. The secret hope is always that "he'll come around" and b/c you were still in the game, you'll have shown that you're some kind of superwoman who handled it so well...and so cool. **BS**

Guys...if you break up w/a girl and she say she wants to stay your friend...believe me when I say, don't count on it.

Egg-zactly!!!!!!

I have been using up all of my smart phone data listening while I drive home from work (obviously I can't watch because I'm driving but I hold the speaker up to my ear). Then I literally run into the house yelling, "Where's my iPad?? Someone get me my iPad!"

I am deeply disturbed.

I have been using ear buds at work... did the same thing for the Casey fiasco..heh... Have to admit to falling asleep a night or two with headphones on in bed trying to catch up on the day...but these short days of theirs makes it much easier to get caught up !

That's not true. IMO. I am friends, very close friends, as a matter of fact with two ex's ...both have went on to marry. We used to all go camping together when our children were younger.

I've also never wrote or pursued a guy after it was over. I was never "dumped", cheated on and I dumped when discovered yes. A few break ups were mutual as our "goals" were different....I wasn't willing to marry and didn't until my 30's

I have been using ear buds at work... did the same thing for the Casey fiasco..heh... Have to admit to falling asleep a night or two with headphones on in bed trying to catch up on the day...but these short days of theirs makes it much easier to get caught up !

Thank you! It's a great idea and also a deterrent to keep my idiot coworkers from interrupting me with their annoying pointless chitchat.

Are you really a PI?.Why do you say he did not have sex with all the pics.Also do you think this was a ritual murder.Thanks Rach.
I'm not too sure she was not trying to get pregnant June 4, 2008. But he would not have sex. I can see her wanting to have his baby.. AND kill him.

A baby will love her unconditionally which he would not. She would finally have a piece of him

Maybe she is on the pill or has Norplant or something similar.

Thank you! It's a great idea and also a deterrent to keep my idiot coworkers from interrupting me with their annoying pointless chitchat.

Exactly ! Plus I find I really don't miss much of anything that way as everything else is tuned out.... sadly that includes my family :blushing:

I am so tired and I need to sleep because we have to get up early tomorrow for my son's basketball tournament.

But I keep coming back here. This case has taken over my life and I'm not exaggerating.

I can't stop thinking of her evilness and how he suffered and what a precious
life was lost. He was such a beautiful person. And I didn't even know him personally! Imagine how is family and friends must feel!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest to people who actually get it.

We're all together watching a movie right now, me with my laptop. DH asks if I'm going to start doing stuff next week. DD has been reading posts over my shoulder and I'm running out of "I dunno what that means...." excuses. Time for some reality over here chez Bex!!!

That's not true. IMO. I am friends, very close friend, as a matter of fact with two ex's ...both have went on to marry. We used to all go camping together when our children were younger.

I've also never wrote or pursued a guy after it was over. I was never "dumped", cheated on and I dumped when discovered yes. A few break ups were mutual as our "goals" were different....I wasn't willing to marry and didn't until my 30's

You have/had a very good head on your shoulders. I only had one guy who made me feel insane but that was enough.

I didn't try to kill him though. The thought never crossed my mind.

We're all together watching a movie right now, me with my laptop. DH asks if I'm going to start doing stuff next week. DD has been reading posts over my shoulder and I'm running out of "I dunno what that means...." excuses. Time for some reality over here chez Bex!!!

You are so cute! That is my life right now too!

I want to talk to my kids about it but then I remind myself, okay they are 10 and 14, they don't need to be thinking about murder.

Exactly ! Plus I find I really don't miss much of anything that way as everything else is tuned out.... sadly that includes my family :blushing:

They are just victims of our addiction. Poor folks.

You have/had a very good head on your shoulders. I only had one guy who made me feel insane but that was enough.

I didn't try to kill him though. The thought never crossed my mind.

Back when I first married, I fantasized about killing my hubby in his sleep once week! Lol. He used to be so messy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012