Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you have to have a job to file bankruptcy? I remember when I tried once and I needed money to a lawyer before they would even do it. So the real question is this bankruptcy really for? Casey or her lawyers?

Also has anyone ever seen the movie"A Civil Action?" The lawyer went completely bankrupt on one case. How are Baez and company not yet bankrupt helping Casey?

Just a few things I had on my mind.

Disappointed that there will be no cameras in the courtroom but there will be a sketch artist. And hopefully they won't let her sneak in a separate door. There should be one entrance with security. Even if she sneaks in, she won't be able to sneak out I think since reporters can follow her.

I read somewhere in an article that there is only one way in and out.

BBM Not exactly true.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

" The estimated amount of fees for the attorney "

So some one underestimated what Baez cost's would be. Happens all the time. IIRC, didn't the prosecution spend more than they originally estimated also?

Attorney Richard Hornsby has brought to light two issues regarding FCA's bankruptcy filing.

1) Casey says in her 2010 Indigency paperwork that Baez would be owed $ 89,000 and NO MORE EVER. That Baez would never get anything else. But in her recent bankruptcy filing she says Baez is owed $ 500,000.

2) Casey says in her bankruptcy filing that she "may have" given Baez rights to photos of herself. Richard Hornsby says that would violate Florida Bar rules.

The big question here for me is this - if she signed her indigency status statement in September/11 - why did FCA put transfer rights of pictures -value unknown?

The ABC sale had been completed months before this and she and/or Baez would have known the exact amount - which makes me think this number is ambiguous to include future picture sales. Or else why not just put the value in? :waitasec:

Cfnews13.com says it starts at 1:30. They have a live chat starting at noon.

What a good morning this has turned out to be!
I have just been catching up on the latest news from last night and can't even stop laughing. It's going to be a long wait until this afternoon.

I just hope that the court is knowledgeable about the facts that RH has found and will question her accordingly. If she is the only one allowed to speak at this hearing, I hope this newly found evidence will somehow still come to light.

I also hope that the State Bar becomes involved again on the investigation of JB and his financial doings.

BBM Not exactly true.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

" The estimated amount of fees for the attorney "

So some one underestimated what Baez cost's would be. Happens all the time. IIRC, didn't the prosecution spend more than they originally estimated also?

I get your point rossva, but a bankruptcy proceeding filing is intended to declare amounts you owe now and can't pay or may owe creditors in the future. If FCA's indigentcy statement says he won't earn more in the future than the 89K he already received, there would be no reason to put it on the bankruptcy papers.

My point is if he can't collect or come after her for the 500K, what is it doing being shown as a debt owed here?

Other lawyers including our own AZLawyer said he could have earned the 500K for this case as a defense lawyer without the indigency status - but that's not the point here.

posted on Twitter - photo of national media at bankruptcy courthouse

Alcides Segui FOX 13‏@seguifox13
National media waiting outside the federal courthouse for #CaseyAnthony http://instagr.am/p/Wb-BfskcUF/

Question is: which "insider" is making the bucks on radaronline?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/casey-anthony-bankruptcy-creditors/

the news is breaking across most of the gossip sites - saw another one where Websleuths was mentioned in the comments (complimentary, but I'm not going to list it since you will need maximum plus beaucoup virus protection to view it safely). Don't forget, a couple of the big format gossip mags have been on this since day 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindazKeeprzz69*