Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has arrived at the courthouse. Doesn't want to be seen, coat covering her. Mason leads her in.

"Casey arrived in a black SUV at about 10:30 a.m. to a flurry of photographers at the courthouse. Casey was in the back seat, wearing a large-brimmed hat to cover her face.

They were not allowed in the courthouse’s garages to drive under the building. She was made to walk in the front door just like everyone else."
:floorlaugh:

Source

BBM Not exactly true.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

" The estimated amount of fees for the attorney "

So some one underestimated what Baez cost's would be. Happens all the time. IIRC, didn't the prosecution spend more than they originally estimated also?

As Richard Hornsby says, a contract is a contract. Hers says :-
No other compensation, things of value or funds have been paid or are
anticipated to be paid in the future to the attorney in this case,from any
other person or source.

$89,454.83 does not sound like an estimate to me, it sound precise down to the cents. Remind me never to hire someone who estimates my bill to be
$89,454.83 and then comes back with another bill for $500K.

Bella Vita Casey! You'll be cloaked and tucked up under someones arm for the rest of your life! :floorlaugh:
1362412528749_zps71999225.jpg

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news.html

Someone should duct tape and triple bag her when she is out in public.

Hey something is missing from the photo- where are all those people who are harrassing and threatening her life? Wouldn't you think they'd at least show up once?

She was acquitted ... What about all that "hold my head up high" righteous stuff she said... oh yeah, that was Baez making things up again... and we all remember what she really said

I'm glad Casey does not like the cameras, it seems to me that her life is not like she thought it would be.

I hope she has to live like this for the rest of her life.

Oh poor Casey! What an ignominious entry, with her head stuck in Cheney Mason's armpit! :great:

I love how, after almost 2 years, the reporters keep asking questions like "why didn't you say she drowned from the beginning?"

I hope they asked her "have you gotten to walk the red carpet yet"?
"When will we see you at movie premieres" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname