jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is allowing it. Holy smokes. But I have yet to see her not allow any exhibit. Anyone see that?

Shes allowing it? "Exhibit 509"
what???????

I think Wilmott should be sanctioned for stating that she is 5'3 or 4 depending on the height of her heels..........NOT when she wears 4" heels like she is today. That demonstration was ridiculous but I am sure the jurors could see the height of her heels.

This is horrible they have spliced everything Travis said together and added subtitles. Imagine what Nurmi would sound like if someone spliced every sexual word together out of context that he has said from this trial.
Well it would make his direct a lot more interesting. :floorlaugh:

It doesn't really matter.

Juan has already more than made Jodi admit that all of this was part of their "sexual bondage games" and most importantly.....

that JODI ENJOYED and willingly partook in.

The only reason it matters is that she is allowing more lies to be brought into the court room ( the judge that is) .

There is zero reason to allow this to be played, it's BS and flat wrong of the judge to allow this.

This entire trial has been turned into sleeze and trashing Travis, not justice

I'm stunned....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so why would she allow it now? they've heard the whole thing, intact. this is not FAIR! it's not ACCURATE.

:furious:

Perhaps, because JM used clips of it for his cross, Nurmi may now play clips as well. Or maybe it is because the jury heard it in it's entirety.

Ruh Roh!

I think she is getting a headache! Someone, get her a snack!

OMG, don't tell me they are going to play this edited tape for the jury?!!!!!

Gonna have to hear/see it again since it was admitted!

Wonder why though? They've heard it all before?

I kind of feel sorry for Nurmi. He didn't want this case. He couldn't get out of it. It is a big headache for him, I'm sure.

He is doing the best he can with a client like JA. He can't just throw her under the bus. Let's give him a break.

Nah. No break for Nurmi and Jodi.

The jury is supposed to believe that every one of those stab/slash wounds was self defense-justified payback for the physical sex she never enjoyed but only engaged in because she was emotionally gratified when pleasing her sex master.

St. Jodi of Arias?

Can't believe any juror is buying at this point...

These are all excerpts from the recording JA setup to blackmail TA.

It has already been introduced into evidence and played for the jury.

Right? And the jury will notice the bad editing job too....

You're kidding me.
Just her side of the story?
REALLY judge, really!?

WTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics