100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
ughhhh now we have to wait til next wednesday for more of JM. This is great. Call her on all of her lies! How dare she lie to this jury at their questions! she is getting snippy and snarky, I'm sure they don't appreciate it especially since Juan is just clarifying their questions.

I'm sick with a cold and have medicine head but I could do this trial thing all night!

Former HR Manager here... Metal=Tetanus Shot! Gotta do it!

Omg she TOTALLY did say she cut her finger on the margarita glass!! FULL O SHYT

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

They have video too!

Also, remember, that can was over ten dollars. No receipt means a driver's license or ID required to input into the computer system. If she returned that can, her DL is there on file.

She did no such thing. They would have looked for every variable they could, and came up with NADA!

What's she saying now.... she stubbed her finger on some metal? And that caused her to bleed and bleed and bleed? Okay.

Mike, please prepare the transcript of Miss Arias' Casa Ramos "how I cut my finger" testimony. Thank you.

dangggg :(

she will be freaking out now for these five days

RE: Casa Ramos cut on finger days prior to murder

13 restaurants total; 4-5 Casa Ramos

Worker's Compensation?

Jodi asked manager for band-aide due to injuring finger on piece of metal. Didn't fill out paperwork.

Oh boy ... lie lie lie ... nothing so simple could be so bloody complicated ... obfuscation ... fabrication ... frustrating b*tch!

THe fact that she purchased for the 2 KNOWN gas cans together...and then the 3rd one seperately both times is flat out proof of premediation.

No other proof would even need to be examined for me anyway.

But I can't figure out why she filled them up in SLC since at that point, her whereabouts were known to people and she was headed home.

Maybe we've all been wrong and her stuff was burned in the mountains and not the desert? But that's really risky to keep it with her driving all over!!!

I hope so. I just kind of believed that Jodi might be telling the truth about this, because what in the world would be the purpose of lying about it?

That IMO is the 25,000.00 question. I have no doubt that she is lying but the why of it is where I think the real bombshell is hiding.

Said it before, and I'll say it again - Shaking my *advertiser censored*, he makes her ANGRY!

I hope so. I just kind of believed that Jodi might be telling the truth about this, because what in the world would be the purpose of lying about it?

Maybe they worked out the math and realized she couldn't go the entire distance in Arizona without the three cans. Maybe 10 gallons wasn't enough?

Good grief. Court won't return until the 13th of March!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan01