SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josie we need to get you a Cinnabon, STAT!!

Don't you just hate it when people ask you what "this Jodi Arias" thing is all about? :banghead: I have to stop myself from spewing into a three hour tirade about license plates, starbucks, and gas cans.

Hubby says he doesn't care but he actually turned the TV off the other day and told me to turn up the live stream. "Oh gosh darnit, just admit you had three gas cans already! I'm tired of hearing about it!" :floorlaugh:

The fact that she's being so stubborn and adamant about returning that $12 gas can could be her undoing. I love it.

It's FREEZING here in AZ right now...blustery and in the 40's! Crazy!

I lurked forever...I have my close to the heart cases that I follow closely, but I am way into this trial..my DH asks me everyday..."are you going to make it home in time to see the last part of the trial?" He is so adorable. We had a snow day on Tuesday and he watched it on HLN with me and was so annoyed, but he did let me watch on our big TV.

Usually I'm just racing home to catch the last few minutes and read everything from the day. This is my very first trial I'm actually paying attention to (my <3 cases haven't come to trial yet, but I am ever certain that they will and you will all be here watching them too!) and I cannot express enough thanks to the WS multi-national team for being there and telling me all about everything I miss while I have to do that horrible thing we all call work. And to the IN PERSON TRIAL WATCHERS you are the most amazing and dedicated people I've ever seen. PASA, Anita and Katie (and everyone else I'm forgetting) give us the MOST USEFUL information. I can't watch this trial at work (cue the first few days and you all know why) but I know what is going on and my DH does too, only because I babble on.

So there is my long winded sidebar...call me you know who because I took forever to express my gratitude!

Big time YAY to all the WS'ers out there and a major shout out to the MODs for keeping it real!

What other cases are you waiting for? I'm waiting for Raven Abaroa to finally get to trial...so many delays!! I have ones that touch my heart too. This one started for me at the end of 2008.

This is so weird. She looks like Casey Anthony and her courtroom attire is the same.

Her lawyer keeps looking like he's about to stick his finger up his nose.

My furry babies whom I love as if they were human babies :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362849794.900092.jpg

Newman and Dr. Hannibal Lector

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362849899.132476.jpg

And Chum the lab with another of the good doctor.

I also have two Brittany spaniels which I can't seem to find a good pic of.

foghorn14ball.jpg

FogHorn Nurmhorn?

Even with the arm extended. Coincidence? I think not!

The fact that she's being so stubborn and adamant about returning that $12 gas can could be her undoing. I love it.

It's FREEZING here in AZ right now...blustery and in the 40's! Crazy!

Gosh Katie thats chilly for AZ. We are getting nice weather. Warm and sunny. Well warm to a Canuck lol. Prolly close to 60.

My plans for today involve... reading posts,
laptopboy_zpsf706fd97.gif
cleaning,
vacuuming3_zps17edb72e.gif
moppinggirl_zpsf3da0ccf.gif
dusting2_zps10a4c9d6.gif
and spending some time outdoors.
treeswinginggirl_zpsa815d5f8.gif
lawmower1_zps4d64cae1.gif
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hubby and I just returned from Pet Smart. We are a sight. Faces are peeling from recent Vacation. Arms look like a battle ground. We are just loving spoiling this new lab pup. Lady looked at our arms and hands and said "new pup huh" Yes we said. She also added I'll bet it's a lab :floorlaugh: Lordy she is a handful and technically not "our" dog. Our youngest Son's actually. I'll get a pic for my avatar. When i have time. She is still and not sleeping or flying about the Family Room. LOL.

Blech, don't forget the time change is tonight. Unless you're in AZ or IN. Don't get me wrong, I love the extra sun in the evening, but I detest, DETEST, losing an hour of sleep.

I am so frustrated All week I keep missing trial ..whn I get home they are at lunch or have tech break downs ect ..I have never seen a court system like this.

Luv Luv Luv your avatar, lol!!!!!

Ha I love it!

Maybe one of the legal types can answer.

How many days in jail would I get if I (for instance, hypothetically) ran up to a prosecutor (say, like JM), and gave him a big kiss?

I know it might be considered battery...just wondering how hard the hammer of justice would come down? Hypothetically-speaking.

Hmmm...great minds think alike! I think the punishment would be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member