SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she's being so stubborn and adamant about returning that $12 gas can could be her undoing. I love it.

It's FREEZING here in AZ right now...blustery and in the 40's! Crazy!

The gas can failed in that other case we all know about, but it's gonna be Jodi: 0, Gas Can:100 in this case! What a fool she is thinking she can pull this over on the world.

Hello, Long time lurker, first post!
I love love love this site and am grateful for all of your insights. I just HAD to share this with someone: the other night we were watching 'World's Dumbest Inventions' and they showed an infommercial for Cynthia Rowlands Lucious Lip Pumper and I think the second model shown is Jodi! It was added to youtube in 2008 - hope the link works - what do you think?!?

Create Angelina Jolie lips using the Luscious Lips Pump - YouTube

foghorn14ball.jpg

FogHorn Nurmhorn?

Even with the arm extended. Coincidence? I think not!

As Foghorn would say "That boy's about as sharp as a sack of wet mice".

I rarely drink alcoholic beverages other than wine but plan to have a HUGE Margarita this evening when DH and I go to our favorite Mexican restaurant. We will :cheers: everyone here at WS who is following the JA trial, and you will all be with me in spirit. :party:

I love love love this site and am grateful for all of your insights. I just HAD to share this with someone: the other night we were watching 'World's Dumbest Inventions' and they showed an infommercial for Cynthia Rowlands Lucious Lip Pumper and I think the second model shown is Jodi! It was added to youtube in 2008 - hope the link works - what do you think?!?

Definitely not jodi no manly hands in sight :floorlaugh:
Just some poor soul that looks like her

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Blech, don't forget the time change is tonight. Unless you're in AZ or IN. Don't get me wrong, I love the extra sun in the evening, but I detest, DETEST, losing an hour of sleep.

-------------
Hi, I have insomnia big time so I dont care what time it is..sadsad..:seeya:

I'm confused. Was the Arias career as a "budding professional photographer" cut short by this murder or was it the Arias career as a painter worthy to hang next to Van Gogh and Monet? Or is it Arias simply worthy to hang, in large part captured by her own photography?

Shoot...I missed the sidebar icebreaker party last night. So I'll pop in and enjoy a cup of coffee with ya! (Insert one of those super cute smilies that wave) i can't see the smilies on my iphone. I do see them when I have the site up at work. They make my day! Especially the one that was posted in a post referring to Jodi stalking..it was a smiley hiding behind a couch and peeking over it. LOL!

I'm new here too! Not much of a poster but love reading here!! Thanks for having this site! It's awesome knowing there's other trial addicts out there!

Welcome to WS AK Emmy! - the girl does kinda look like her but I don't think that's Jodi - she doesn't have the vile creep factor vibe.

:welcome5:

Shoot...I missed the sidebar icebreaker party last night. So I'll pop in and enjoy a cup of coffee with ya! (Insert one of those super cute smilies that wave) i can't see the smilies on my iphone. I do see them when I have the site up at work. They make my day! Especially the one that was posted in a post referring to Jodi stalking..it was a smiley hiding behind a couch and peeking over it. LOL!

I'm new here too! Not much of a poster but love reading here!! Thanks for having this site! It's awesome knowing there's other trial addicts out there!

Nice to meet 'cha, Nikki!! :hug:

I see a very slight resemblance, poor girl. But the video was good for a laugh :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

I see a very slight resemblance, poor girl. But the video was good for a laugh :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

you don't even want to know what i was thinking :floorlaugh: :innocent:

I really like this TH Dr. Casey Jordan.

Oh, I like her too! I remember hearing a lot from her during the CA case... Everything she said always made perfect sense to me. I would love to hear her take on JA. Where did you see her recently?

Oh, I like her too! I remember hearing a lot from her during the CA case... Everything she said always made perfect sense to me. I would love to hear her take on JA. Where did you see her recently?

She was on Dr.Drew a couple of times last week.
She said the jury was taunting JA with their questions which I thought was dead on (um no pun intended LOL).

She interviews the women & provides commentary on the show 'Wives with Knives' on ID - which is what I'm watching right now - and she's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26