Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Britt!! Also wanted to repost the Eyes for Lies link to the suggestion column regarding Brittanee. Encouraging you to please cast your vote. It's simple & quick to do so, & Facebook nor any other means of social networking is required to vote. Simply hit the '3 votes' button & enter your email address at the prompt. From what I can see, her case is currently at the beginning of the list, meaning its ranked at the top for votes. As stated before, it's possible that she may watch the interview & believe that his behavior is non-deceptive or whatever, but its worth a shot. Eyes and Lies is apparently very popular, so it could potentially draw in more attention or leads to her case by people who may not be aware of her disappearance. The anniversary is coming up, so this is the perfect opportunity to try and get the ball rolling by keeping her name out there & spreading the awareness.
Thank you in advance to those submitting votes. Every little bit of your effort counts!

http://eyesforlies.uservoice.com/forums/14727-topic-suggestions/suggestions/3659897-peter-brozowitz-full-dr-phil-show-finally-uploade#comments

I just voted. This is the case that brought me to WS. I check in from time to time to see if anything new has surfaced.

First time I have viewed the Dr. Phil clips and let me tell you that Peter guy is an arrogant punk. As Christina stated he comes out swinging with the attitude and blame game. He shows no sympathy whatsoever to the grieving parents. His body language and constant looking downward gives me the impression he is obviously hiding something. I really want to slap a knot in his gelled up head.

I pray for answers so that DD may find some semblance of peace in her life. Also, a big thank you to you wonderful, caring WSers that help keep this case alive.

Do you guys know if any surveillance footage was obtained from club Kryptonite? Even though the club attracted mostly teenagers in high school or college, if there was any kind of crime occurring like a lot of people believe (drugs, etc), they should have been able to see something on camera. I'm not familiar with the atmosphere there, Brittanee could have been in an area that wasn't covered by surveillance.. But, if she met someone there, LE could review the tape that shows guests entering & leaving and try to narrow down a list of people they should talk to and see if they have information or maybe saw something unusual.

Is it up to management/the owner to decide to release footage if its available? I would think that LE could subpoena something like that, they do have probable cause considering the fact accusations have been flying left and right about what went on while she was there.

Do you guys know if any surveillance footage was obtained from club Kryptonite? Even though the club attracted mostly teenagers in high school or college, if there was any kind of crime occurring like a lot of people believe (drugs, etc), they should have been able to see something on camera. I'm not familiar with the atmosphere there, Brittanee could have been in an area that wasn't covered by surveillance.. But, if she met someone there, LE could review the tape that shows guests entering & leaving and try to narrow down a list of people they should talk to and see if they have information or maybe saw something unusual.

Is it up to management/the owner to decide to release footage if its available? I would think that LE could subpoena something like that, they do have probable cause considering the fact accusations have been flying left and right about what went on while she was there.

IIRC-by the time LE had gone to see about any available tapes they weren't available, I think they were taped over. I do remember that there were initially photos on their website of her there. Not ones taken by friends & they were immediately removed by Club K & I don't believe they were given to anyone either. :banghead:

According to this article Club K was closed down in November 2009.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=374519#.UTOF3VePWSp

I was surfing the net again and came across this Facebook account. I have no idea how I got there but wasn't someone a few months back using pictures of BD in their Facebook account? I don't have a Facebook page myself.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001447494366

Sadly there seem to be a lot of fake FB accts with her photos-what is wrong with people?

I heard that the wonders of Club K turned around in 2010 & opened the "Afterdeck" also called "Club Kryptonite at the Afterdeck"

http://theafterdeck.com/2010/site/info

Sadly there seem to be a lot of fake FB accts with her photos-what is wrong with people?

I heard that the wonders of Club K turned around in 2010 & opened the "Afterdeck" also called "Club Kryptonite at the Afterdeck"

http://theafterdeck.com/2010/site/info

That is correct! But I think the ownership and management portion was changed because the ones before were in some legal trouble. To my knowledge, I haven't really heard much talk about the Afterdeck. I think they moved locations, because the building that was once Club Kryptonite is now that place called "Legends".. I don't know what it is though, I don't think it's a club.

& I reported the FB page too.. I'm surprised its been up since August, though. If you scroll down that persons Facebook wall until you start seeing the pictures of her children, she's got another photo posted of either herself when she was pregnant or another random pregnant girl, but neither photo is even the smallest bit similar to looking like Brittanee. :waitasec: Ignorant.

Hi all! Just checking in to see if there are any developments in Brittanee's case. Let's hope that 2013 is the year that she is found and brought home to her family. I'd like to thank you for keeping Britt's case active here at WS. I've been busy with real life stuff and haven't been able to keep up lately like I used to. :(

Where are you Brittanee?

wm

That is correct! But I think the ownership and management portion was changed because the ones before were in some legal trouble. To my knowledge, I haven't really heard much talk about the Afterdeck. I think they moved locations, because the building that was once Club Kryptonite is now that place called "Legends".. I don't know what it is though, I don't think it's a club.

& I reported the FB page too.. I'm surprised its been up since August, though. If you scroll down that persons Facebook wall until you start seeing the pictures of her children, she's got another photo posted of either herself when she was pregnant or another random pregnant girl, but neither photo is even the smallest bit similar to looking like Brittanee. :waitasec: Ignorant.

I actually show photos posted back in August of 2010. I contacted the CUE Center so that they may pull any helpful info off of it & pass it to LE. I didn't want to post it here at the time depending on who was reading. I know it's not the first page pretending to be here that would need to be removed.

Thank you all for being here & keeping Brittanee's name out there! Where are you Brittanee?

I don't understand what they are trying to gain by posting her pictures to a fake profile? Why?

I don't understand what they are trying to gain by posting her pictures to a fake profile? Why?

I honestly think they are unattractive people trying to represent themselves as a pretty girl LOL especially this one :) not sure they realize they are hurting a missing person's family.

Yes, it's people who are probably just jealous/envious that have nothing better to do than steal someone else's personal photos & create fake profiles so that people will want to talk to them! As if being insecure and desperate enough to use someone else's pictures as your own isn't dumb enough, you would think that whoever is behind them would have enough common sense to atleast not use pictures that belong to someone who is at the center of a high profile missing persons case!

There are obviously going to be thousands of fake profiles created on these social networking sites pretending to be celebrities or other well known people, and fake profiles like these are reported daily. But can't something more be done?? Like, when we report fake profiles, the account is terminated, but then they just turn around and make another fake profile!! They should be able to suspend their IP address or something!

A couple of weeks ago, some girl put up a picture of Brittanee on Instagram- I don't know exactly what the person wrote as the caption because the photo was removed shortly after, but this person was apparently posing as Brittanee also. I think either one of Brittanees friends or someone familiar with the case started bombarding this fake profile with different comments & reporting it as fake. Eventually, this person tried to say she wasn't pretending to be Brittanee, but instead trying to share Brittanees picture to make people aware of the fact that she's missing. Even though its clearly a lie, they didn't delete this persons account, just made them remove the picture in question. It's so disrespectful! Brittanee isn't even here to say 'stop stealing my pictures'.

On her MySpace account, she made a really short blog entry about some person stealing her and her friends pictures to use them as their own. So, people were stealing her pictures before she even went missing. This fact alone goes to show how jealous people are of her. It's sad.

Bumping got Britt!

l.jpg

(One of my favorite pics of Britt-shows her personality)

Wonder if this has been posted here before?
http://missingvoices-factreport.blo...ttanee-drexel-case-approaching-three.html?m=1

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/21564433/missing-spring-breaker-bethany-shannon-reese
Missing Spring Breaker- Bethany Shannon Reese-

NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - The North Myrtle Beach Police are currently asking for assistance from the community in locating a missing college student named Bethany Shannon Reese, according to a press release they released Saturday evening.

Reese was last seen around 1 a.m. on Saturday morning. Police advised the location was the Links Condominium in North Myrtle Beach.

Reese is a college student visiting Myrtle Beach on spring break.

If you have any information that can help, please contact the North Myrtle Beach Police at 843-280-5511.

I'm praying they find her soon. Praying that she's just somewhere hanging with other college kids or something and not in any danger. As you can see from the article, she's been missing since 1AM Saturday morning from North Myrtle Beach. There hasn't been a lot of information released, and I've only seen that one picture of her. I'm going to keep checking back.

That profile is just so weird. Her friends have even commented on how pretty she looks in the pictures - why haven't they said "That isn't you!" ?! Especially as there are other pictures there of another woman (Christina Maria, or another persons pictures she has borrowed).

People are so strange (that's assuming this woman hasn't done it maliciously).

I don't understand that either! I'm sure if she actually knows the people she's interacting with on the profile, they would call her out and ask why she's using other people's pictures...so either it's highly unlikely she knows them in real life, or she does know them but they're all too moronic to catch on to the fact that those aren't her pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucasmiller