Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/21564433/missing-spring-breaker-bethany-shannon-reese

I'm praying they find her soon. Praying that she's just somewhere hanging with other college kids or something and not in any danger. As you can see from the article, she's been missing since 1AM Saturday morning from North Myrtle Beach. There hasn't been a lot of information released, and I've only seen that one picture of her. I'm going to keep checking back.

I hope she's found safe & soon. Would be amazing if she had info that would help the case on top of that.

I don't understand that either! I'm sure if she actually knows the people she's interacting with on the profile, they would call her out and ask why she's using other people's pictures...so either it's highly unlikely she knows them in real life, or she does know them but they're all too moronic to catch on to the fact that those aren't her pictures.

People like this just disgust me, how do you to this to a family that is having to endure so much?:waitasec:

does anyone have any idea what the "friends" are up to nowadays?

I'm not sure if FB profiles can be posted or not-so I'll avoid that. But there's a photography page that is frequently at the "Brickyard Grill." Appears that nothing has changed with their habits-thoughts?

Main Page:
https://www.facebook.com/LAEntertains

AL
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._335529526566861_197599598_n.jpg&size=960,638

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._263610593758755_275564071_n.jpg&size=960,638

AH
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...306669736119507_1130289947_n.jpg&size=960,638

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._292759654177182_441676458_n.jpg&size=960,638

VN
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...324817584304722_1325203509_n.jpg&size=960,638

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...263613243758490_2145096953_n.jpg&size=960,638

LD
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...271683666284781_1064128585_n.jpg&size=960,638

JO
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._136800919773057_759125491_n.jpg&size=720,478

A link for PB:
https://www.twitter.com/peteybroz

How has no one had the balls to just walk up to them and/or message them and say "your friend went missing whilst with you, never to be heard or seen from again. What happened?". Maybe liquid courage would help the, talk??

How has no one had the balls to just walk up to them and/or message them and say "your friend went missing whilst with you, never to be heard or seen from again. What happened?". Maybe liquid courage would help the, talk??

Believe me I live in Rochester if I ever saw one of them I would tell them what I think. I'm guessing I don't hang at the skanky places they do... LOL

Yes they're all up to the same BS. A few of them are in school- I think AL is working at a brain & injury center- she's got multiple photos on Instagram showing her working with patients directly.. If I didn't know any better, I would assume from these pictures that she's a sweet, caring person- but I think we all know that's a joke! She and her boyfriend take these expensive, lavish vacations to the beach, and I'm thinking like "how can you visit ANY beach & not one time think about the "friend" you left behind at the beach four years ago, never to be seen again?"... Like, I just don't understand that. When all of us here at WS think "myrtle beach", we think of Brittanee, and we dont even know her!

A few of the guys (AH/KS) smoke a lot of Marijuana. I know this because they regularly post about it on FB/twitter. As for the rest of the group, I don't really know. Working or in school most likely.

The only two I really try to keep up with are AL & PB. AL because its evident that she had known brittanee for a good bit of time prior to taking this trip... But claims that Brittanee was pretty much nothing short of a stranger to her & the rest of the group. I have a problem with that. PB obviously because he was the last known person to see her, and because Dawn thinks he's somehow connected to her disappearance. He's at the clubs what seems like every night of the week; driving fancy cars, buying expensive shoes & watches along with taking trips to places like Vegas & Miami. And since he's so well known around the clubs, he's apparently hanging out with celebrities?? One time he posted a picture of him sitting next to Bam Margera. He also posted a picture of he and his boys hanging out with Chris "CT" Tamburello from MTV's reality game show "The challenge", even tweeted him on Twitter. And within the last few weeks, he posted a picture he took with rapper Rick Ross. It's like every time you turn around, he's with someone new.

I think like two months ago, something horrible happened- not sure what exactly went down, but two local firefighters from the Webster area were somehow shot and killed. It must have hit home for him, because he seems to be upset about it? I don't think he knew them personally, just upset at the fact two harmless individuals were killed for no reason at all. It's tragic & has affected the entire community..they all have every right to be upset, it shouldn't have happened and its unfortunate that it did......... But he personally knew Brittanee for 5+ years, where are the emotions that we now know he's capable of experiencing? He's about four years too late, but he could at least acknowledge the fact that she's STILL missing, and there's not being much done about it.

I like to get on Google Earth on occasion and look around the area that BD went missing. I've been to other parts of SC but not that particular area. I even lived in Georgia for a couple years back when I was doing some research for UGA. I ventured out into the Francis Marion National Forest and came across something I thought was interesting. It's probably nothing but found these at a location in the forest. This is as close as I could get to them. The two posters look the same. The location is on the photos. I thought they might be missing posters for BD. Maybe not.

56_zps5968a2d5.jpg

55_zps32145f1b.jpg

Yes they're all up to the same BS. A few of them are in school- I think AL is working at a brain & injury center- she's got multiple photos on Instagram showing her working with patients directly.. If I didn't know any better, I would assume from these pictures that she's a sweet, caring person- but I think we all know that's a joke! She and her boyfriend take these expensive, lavish vacations to the beach, and I'm thinking like "how can you visit ANY beach & not one time think about the "friend" you left behind at the beach four years ago, never to be seen again?"... Like, I just don't understand that. When all of us here at WS think "myrtle beach", we think of Brittanee, and we dont even know her!

A few of the guys (AH/KS) smoke a lot of Marijuana. I know this because they regularly post about it on FB/twitter. As for the rest of the group, I don't really know. Working or in school most likely.

The only two I really try to keep up with are AL & PB. AL because its evident that she had known brittanee for a good bit of time prior to taking this trip... But claims that Brittanee was pretty much nothing short of a stranger to her & the rest of the group. I have a problem with that. PB obviously because he was the last known person to see her, and because Dawn thinks he's somehow connected to her disappearance. He's at the clubs what seems like every night of the week; driving fancy cars, buying expensive shoes & watches along with taking trips to places like Vegas & Miami. And since he's so well known around the clubs, he's apparently hanging out with celebrities?? One time he posted a picture of him sitting next to Bam Margera. He also posted a picture of he and his boys hanging out with Chris "CT" Tamburello from MTV's reality game show "The challenge", even tweeted him on Twitter. And within the last few weeks, he posted a picture he took with rapper Rick Ross. It's like every time you turn around, he's with someone new.

I think like two months ago, something horrible happened- not sure what exactly went down, but two local firefighters from the Webster area were somehow shot and killed. It must have hit home for him, because he seems to be upset about it? I don't think he knew them personally, just upset at the fact two harmless individuals were killed for no reason at all. It's tragic & has affected the entire community..they all have every right to be upset, it shouldn't have happened and its unfortunate that it did......... But he personally knew Brittanee for 5+ years, where are the emotions that we now know he's capable of experiencing? He's about four years too late, but he could at least acknowledge the fact that she's STILL missing, and there's not being much done about it.

Yes the webster firemen shooting on Christmas eve was a great tragedy and it's PB's suburban home town; however my guess is he's just jumping in with all the other tweeters posters too make himself look as if he actually has empathy for anyone which most of the world would no he does not.

I like to get on Google Earth on occasion and look around the area that BD went missing. I've been to other parts of SC but not that particular area. I even lived in Georgia for a couple years back when I was doing some research for UGA. I ventured out into the Francis Marion National Forest and came across something I thought was interesting. It's probably nothing but found these at a location in the forest. This is as close as I could get to them. The two posters look the same. The location is on the photos. I thought they might be missing posters for BD. Maybe not.

56_zps5968a2d5.jpg

55_zps32145f1b.jpg

Could definately be good find

Do you guys think this case will ever be solved? Who do you think is responsible? Motive?

Do you guys think this case will ever be solved? Who do you think is responsible? Motive?

I sure hope it is :please:

It's hard to say though- Part of me wants to believe that they will be able to. I think back to about the first year or two of her disappearance, and the authorities seemed hopeful that they were "closing in" on certain suspects by obtaining "different bits and pieces of information all adding up to being able to move forward". They did a lot of searches, there were a lot of events being held locally to raise the awareness, her story was getting a ton of news coverage. First there was Mr. Taylor and his cousins/friends or whatever. Then there was Moody. But what really scares me is the fact they haven't done anything with those leads that they once had. To me, it looks like those people they once considered "persons of interest" probably turned into dead ends. I hate to say it, and I would love to be proven wrong.. but at this point, it just looks like they're at a stand-still.

I'm also scared to think that this could go on another fifteen, twenty years. It may never be solved! It's an unfortunate possibility, but it's one that has to be thought of. I mean really, out of everyone here keeping up with her case, who REALLY thought this would be going on as long as it has? Four years? Not me. It wasn't "just another young girl gone missing", but better yet "Brittanee Drexel, a seventeen year old girl missing while on Spring Break at Myrtle Beach- walked out of a well known hotel, never to be seen again!" Just like her Mother said, Brittanee went missing in well-lit streets of a major tourist town with literally thousands of other people around, and not one person saw a thing. How does that happen? I think I can speak for all of us when I say that it's hard to believe no one saw anything. Maybe it's true that no one saw anything. Or, maybe someone saw something but is too scared to come forward? Who knows.

If it was a stranger that abducted her, sex offender, non sex offender, whatever- I just hope that it doesn't take another seventeen year old girl to come up missing for LE to solve the case. If her "friends" had anything to do with it, karma along with someone's conscience will catch up with them and come forward with the truth (hopefully sooner than later, not 30 years from now.) And if by some crazy chance she was sold into sex slavery like some believe, hopefully it's not too late for her to be recovered and brought home.

I hope so too. I would guess LE has a pretty good idea of who is responsible. I've always wondered if maybe someone did see something and they just aren't aware of the case. It is my understanding a lot of people were leaving MB that weekend due to the spring break season ending. Honestly I was unaware of the case until February 2012 when I saw the story on the Fox News website about RM being named the primary POI in the case. What if someone saw something and they were from Canada or tourists from Europe? You might not even know about the case. Let us hope 2013 is the year.

Maybe she was drugged before she started back from PB's hotel. Would have made it easier for someone to have picked her up.

CS1_zpsae1d42ee.jpg

BD2_zps80b25e08.jpg

I was checking out the Crystal Soles website last night and watching YouTube videos of her case. I guess I never picked up on this before but it is apparent that most likely she accepted a ride when her father couldn't pick her up from work. I think she even told her father on the phone she would try to catch a ride. It was early morning in January so it was probably a bit cold and I think she had a couple of miles to walk to get home. I've always thought BD was abducted but am starting to think maybe she did accept a ride that night. As others have stated in the past that would explain why no one saw or heard anything. Maybe she got tired of walking and thought it would be safer to get off the boulevard and catch a ride to her hotel rather than walking for 15 or so more minutes she would be back to her motel in 5. I also wonder if she wasn't trying to get back faster to make amends with the roommate that she borrowed the outfit from? According to PB the moment she got off the phone with JO she headed out the door. If someone willfully accepts a ride that makes things much easier for the perp.

CS1_zpsae1d42ee.jpg

BD2_zps80b25e08.jpg

I was checking out the Crystal Soles website last night and watching YouTube videos of her case. I guess I never picked up on this before but it is apparent that most likely she accepted a ride when her father couldn't pick her up from work. I think she even told her father on the phone she would try to catch a ride. It was early morning in January so it was probably a bit cold and I think she had a couple of miles to walk to get home. I've always thought BD was abducted but am starting to think maybe she did accept a ride that night. As others have stated in the past that would explain why no one saw or heard anything. Maybe she got tired of walking and thought it would be safer to get off the boulevard and catch a ride to her hotel rather than walking for 15 or so more minutes she would be back to her motel in 5. I also wonder if she wasn't trying to get back faster to make amends with the roommate that she borrowed the outfit from? According to PB the moment she got off the phone with JO she headed out the door. If someone willfully accepts a ride that makes things much easier for the perp.

I can't post it here for some reason my computer is acting funny, but the above pic of Soles and the picture enhancment that was done on BD to see what she looks like now, they look alot alike, imo.

i feel like her case is at a stand still it dosent seem like anything new has been talked about in a long time i wish LE would do something to either draw more attention to the case or put the heat on someone to make them talk i just hate that it seems to be getting cold

I wish we had more news, for Brittanee and her family. We won't let this case go cold x
I wish I was nearer so I could do something useful

Hi friends. Hi Brittanee.

It is a shame we are still here nearly 4 years later. I'm sure Brittanee's case will come into the news again soon as it usually does when her anniversary is approaching. I hope that with the pending news, new information is released that will lead to answers.

If not, at the very least, we'll hear about Brittanee's family who will be in Myrtle Beach helping people remember. I hope the news gets to someone who can provide answers.

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member