Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tests confirmed his hypothesis ... chicken or egg?

ITA!!! If he truly gave her the personality test it would have shown her not to be truthful/narcisstic/pshycopath. I have taken this test also and some jobs use this to see if the employee has a honest character. It is also easy to manipulate your answers.

Well I just quickly took a PTSD screening test answering the real answers and it said I most likely have PTSD. Though I know I do not.

4 years with Inmates gave her all the PTSD info she wanted!

Are you kidding me? They are schooled in Law, Psychology etc. they handle their own cases at times....

Coming in late but I am so tired of re-victimizing the victim!!!!

I don't care if she had a hippocampus problem, there are so many women who have been victims of DV who have not killed!!! Victims of sexual abuse who have not killed!!

Give me a flipping break! Can't wait for Juan. If there's any truth that she had any PTSD, it's because she caused it herself when she stabbed Travis 29 times and slit his throat and shot him. I call bull ch%t and wonder how much he's getting paid for this little bit of testimony. Gag me.

BTW, she's smart enough to know how to fake a PTSD test. She's cunning.

We need to email it, post it on HLN (all tv personalities individual sites).... I don't know of any other way to get pertinent info to the right people...

I can't keep track of what posts and links are being quoted since the threads are moving so fast, can you or someone else bump it in another post? TIA!

We need to email it, post it on HLN (all tv personalities individual sites).... I don't know of any other way to get pertinent info to the right people...

Neither do I but someone here most likely does.

JA's eyes were wide open when Willmott talked about faking tests.

Sorry, but my amigdula is hurting from this farce. I can't listen anymore. Too much of a lie. Check back later, and for sure when Juan sets this straight.

This is so infuriating. :furious:
Comparing anything JA did to that of a police officer under fire. :pullhair:
And Miss Jodi is sitting there looking arrogantly like the cat that ate the canary.

JA's eyes were wide open when Willmott talked about faking tests.

If anybody could manipulate it, it's the woman who was on the stand lying for 18 days! :twocents:

Give me the test, tell me in advance what conclusion you want my results to show. I don't need to study, I'll answer accordingly.

Trust me

LOL

JA looked up when the good doc said, "Lie scales"

How could Jodi have remembered the details consistent with the forensic evidence to tell the Ninja story to Flores if this is what she was suffering from?????

Only 49 items on the test ??? He diagnosed her after 49 items?

My PTSD test had over 150 items.

That's BS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members