***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Toni McHugh said she demanded an explanation for Baden-Clay as to how he could put both her and Allison in that position. #badenclay

Now 'both her and Allison' were on the same losing team.
You putrid, stupid....karma.

Emmy Kubainski‏@emmykubainski
Mistress of Baden-Clay tearful as she discusses his dire financial position at committal hearing. @7NewsBrisbane

I feel for the Dickies and Allisons extended family in court to have to sit and listen to this :grouphug:

''The first conversation was in regards to how he and the girls were managing.

''Whether it was that conversation or another one - but one time he did tell me that he was calling to tell me that he did not know what had gone wrong that he wasn't responsible for anything that had happened.''

Ms McHugh said it later ''became apparent'' he was using his own mobile again

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

Maybe he meant that Allison provoked him so he wasn't responsible for his actions? Who knows how his crazy mind works?

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
McHugh found out Allison was going to same real estate conference the next day. She told Baden-Clay to tell his wife.

Mistress of Baden-Clay reveals he'd told her of relationships with other women @7NewsBrisbane

Mistress says Baden-Clay had told her he wasn't responsible for the disappearance of his wife. @7NewsBrisbane

Ursula Heger‏@ursulaheger
Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress says he rang her and told her he wasn't responsible for Allison's disappearance @tennewsqld

Like what else is he going to say.....didn't he say she's gone.....Gone where would have been my question to him....Oh she fell down a hole and won't be back.....We home and hosed now "Darrrrrrling'.....Just waiting for the insurance payout...wont take long, I was right on to that just after I reported her missing!:jail::jail::jail:

heh.. the police told her about his other affairs.. .. oh boy.. how they must have loved that little cameo... you can just see the whole station hanging around behind the one way glass, wating for the pin to drop. No phones were answered during that little time frame..

Tumbleweed goes by....

Oh god she is so deluded - she is in a parallel universe methinks
Schoolteacher ??

look how many are viewing 151 !!

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
Meeting between McHugh and Baden-Clay at a Fortitude Valley unit in June. He admitted to relationships with other women.

I don't believe his worry about adjustment of finances in a divorce. They were insolvent so even if they went half share each in a divorce, half of nothing is nothing. Maybe that was the real worry, the insolvency. Only way to solve that was nothing to do with a divorce or working on the marriage, but a large windfall of money.

I feel for the Dickies and Allisons extended family in court to have to sit and listen to this :grouphug:

Yes it would be so painful for them to know what their daughter really went through with that pathetic excuse for a husband/father.

Toni McHugh has finished giving evidence now. She was very emotional towards the end. #badenclay

@PhilWillmington: Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress tells court he told her he would sell his business and leave his wife Alison @9NewsBrisbane

Was the business worth much by then ??

Now 'both her and Allison' were on the same losing team.
You putrid, stupid....karma.

You would think that the Mistress would be the one who wouldnt go to the conference and leave it at that.

How hard is it to lie and call in sick, she had plenty of practice.

Is anyone there at court now? Us TM distraught? I saw MSM describe her wearing a black suit- sorry if this is strange but does she look stressed? Hair all done nice/make up etc?

Has the hearing had a break since 9.30? She is only the second witness today. I'm sure TM must be feeling the pressure if she has been on the stand this long without a break.

Toni McHugh has finished giving evidence now. She was very emotional towards the end. #badenclay

I hope the media are waiting with cameras
I hope she feels really bad -but she will still not feel anywhere near as bad as Allison felt :(

Has the hearing had a break since 9.30? She is only the second witness today. I'm sure TM must be feeling the pressure if she has been on the stand this long without a break.

They may have had a break but it wasn't reported on Twitter. That sure was a long time on the stand for TM.

@PhilWillmington: Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress tells court he told her he would sell his business and leave his wife Alison @9NewsBrisbane

Was the business worth much by then ??

I think the biggest asset in the business from the accountants statement was the value of the rent roll of from memory $400,000. They were still insolvent even including that asset.
After Allison's death the rent roll plummeted as property owners took away their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona