Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Shawn is out of town for the past couple of months? Is this when Billie and him broke it off? Is he in Snyder at his Grandma's or did he high tail it to Mexico? surely the FBI are tracking him? Wow,, I guess if you want to get away with murder,, come to Snyder!!

So Shawn is out of town for the past couple of months? Is this when Billie and him broke it off? Is he in Snyder at his Grandma's or did he high tail it to Mexico? surely the FBI are tracking him? Wow,, I guess if you want to get away with murder,, come to Snyder!!

Well Billie told everyone she split up with him when the body was found in Big Springs which was a year ago now. As for Shawn someone posted on here this morning hes at Grans 99% of the time.

Stakeout at Granny's,, and I thought they broke up a couple of months ago

I have not been through Dunn this week. However, everytime I have been through there for months Shawns truck has been at his Grandmother's house.

Well Billie told everyone she split up with him when the body was found in Big Springs which was a year ago now. As for Shawn someone posted on here this morning hes at Grans 99% of the time.

Going to look for the post, but I think it said his vehicle was at grans 99% of the time. Doesn't mean he is.

ETA: Thanks I Love John Deere! Now I dont have to go look! :)

I have not been through Dunn this week. However, everytime I have been through there for months Shawns truck has been at his Grandmother's house.

I drive from ccity to snyder daily. He's been there 3 days. Still there at 5 pm

Have you seen him, or just his truck? Parked in the same spot each time?

I actually saw him in the truck once. Passed by 6 different times going to and from and the truck is never in same spot. Backed up in front at 5 by porch entry

Someone mentioned earlier that his fb name is Shawn Casey Adkinz.

Found him on FB and he is more than disgusting! I would think with all of the attention that has been centered around him over Hailey in the last few years he would be a little bit more concerned with the way he portrays himself! :what:

Can someone direct me to the right post where they talked about someone's comfort zone and killing. I don't remember which place it was posted.

Found him on FB and he is more than disgusting! I would think with all of the attention that has been centered around him over Hailey in the last few years he would be a little bit more concerned with the way he portrays himself! :what:

You would think her mother would also really. Standing in sixth st draped over a guy and then the mushroomhead photo.

There was a link a few pages back to his fb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member