Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey has been my "favorite" girl on WS since learning about her.
Still, I hope this body is hers, as I believe she was killed and it is horrible for those who did truly love her to never know for sure.

http://www.indmedica.com/journals.php?journalid=9&issueid=130&articleid=1723&action=article

This link states that there are physical differences between the teeth of males and females. I hope they will at least determine and announce the sex soon.

Oh I totally get this.

For example, as a working mom, I often times find myself out to lunch during the day where I will happen upon an apparently non-working mom out with her kid(s) and I get that pang of missing my children. It's funny, because even when I'll see a child having a tantrum or arguing with their parents, I feel that same way. It's different, because I know I'll see my kids later that day, but can understand where she is coming from.

I also feel that way when I see people arguing with their own parents. I lost my mom young and when I see my friends having a little spat with their own moms, it makes me long for my own mom and even laugh a little to myself thinking of just how lucky they are to be able to have an argument with their mom.

It's funny, because some of these seemingly painful/negative things seem to affect me more than seeing people enjoying happy times. I guess because you want to sometimes shake the person and say-you are so LUCKY to have the chance to argue with your mother!!!! I wish I had my mother here to argue with!!!!

I get it, I have heard other parents of missing children express similar sentiments but in a mix of happy experiences. If you catalogue the things Billie says about Hailey, it's off. The slant is very negative.

I don't have a link yet, but KTXS says there are 4 missing people from the surrounding area since 2000. They are going to cover all 4 at 10:00 tonight. I know many have been asking if we had other people missing in the area and who were they.

Hailey Dunn has not for one day left my heart and mind since the day that I personally learned of her disappearance, December 30, 2010(3days after she "disappeared")..Hailey Darlene Dunn is the missing person who is nearest and dearest to my heart and always has been from the very beginning..and no, I have never met Hailey, nor anyone even related to Hailey, nor do I live anywhere in or around Texas..

Yes, I have Hailey's details of her disappearance and the case as it developed saved to my laptop and not merely bookmarked, but rather downloaded in full..but honestly this is the one case that the details and the way in which it unfolded and developed are as clear in my mind as they were 2 years ago.. they have been burned in my memory, just as Hailey's beautiful, cherubic, sweet face of INNOCENCE is burned in my heart..

I do not know exactly "why" Hailey has touched me in the way that no other has, and there are 2-3 other cases that I've been vested in closely following, but none have touched me in the way that Hailey has.. What I do know for certain is that I am not alone in experiencing this natural draw into Hailey, the organic way in which she has very literally become a very real part of me by having a place in my heart.. there are several, maybe even many of us who have this very real place in our hearts that Hailey has occupied.. I do not have an answer for exactly "why" any further than the recognition of Hailey being truly an INNOCENT wrt the very dark and ugly that surrounded her in her daily home life specifically in speaking of Billie and Shawn.. I have recognized that from the beginning..

I know that there are many who believe that her father wasn't a bit better than that of her mother and Shawn, but IMO I am adamantly opposing that to be the case.. IMO no, Clint is no angel, or even close(nor are a single one of us), but what Clint Dunn IMO is, is STARKLY CONTRASTING from the dark and ugly that is present in Billie and Shawn..present in them even before Hailey's death.. and tho, I fully believe that Hailey was let down in many ways, I do however believe that there is absolute, genuine sorrow and guilt felt by Clint whereas in Billie this is void even tho, IMO she is a direct cause for Hailey's no longer being here.. I have no desire to judge Clint Dunn, instead I recognize the good heart in Clint and have compassion for him in having Hailey stripped from him in the most cruel and evil way humanly possible..

I am of the very firm belief that our Hailey has been gone from this earth since before I ever even knew this cherubic angel even existed when learning of her disappearance. IMO Hailey was not alive by dawn of that Monday morning, December 27, 2010.. and its because of my firm believe in this that I am praying that this body, tho not even near intact, I pray this is our Hailey and that those who love her will atleast have the peace and solace of knowing..

Thank you Truthwillsetyoufree for your beautiful post this morning about that "ugly, dirty field" that these remains have been found.. Your perfect description of this beautiful area brought tears to my eyes, but not tears of sorrow, but rather tears of relief, and a true sense of peace that even as hard as they tried to discard Hailey's earthly body in the most desolate, empty, lonely, ugly, dirtiest of places imaginable in hopes of keeping their ugly secret hidden where no one would want or care to look..and yet to know the most wonderful and purest of God's natural beauty exists in this place brings peace to my heart in knowing that our Hailey could have been there all of this time.. Thank you for taking the time to share that beautiful truth with us, and that whoever it is thats earthly body was hidden in this place was actually laying beneath one of God's most beautiful scenes he's created anywhere on this entire earth..:heartbeat:

(((hugs))), SmoothOperator. Beautifully said. Right there with you, along with many others, I'm sure. This case consumed me like no other for months. Screenshots, downloaded files, arrest records, maps, transcripts. I thought she'd never be found, but now it looks like she may be. All we can do now is hope and pray for justice. What a day that will be, huh? I'm hoping LE has more than they are letting on. I'm sure they do.

:please:

Yes, that was very beautiful, brought tears to my eyes. We all have been on Hailey's side for the past two years, on here reading every detail,, I am sure we have spent at least 100 hours searching for answers for Hailey. Hailey is the reason I found websleuth, and I just wanted to say again, what a group of wonderful people you are who spend hours trying to help the missing children and adults around the USA. God Bless all of you, and I pray that God will answer our prayers and help us find all these missing persons on here. There are evil people in this world, and may God get them all.

Well I am listening to the peter hyatt and PI interview. Gah is there ANYONE involved in this that isn't slimy as?

I have a job for Ms. Duchess. I would love for you to read all the posts about Hailey and then tell us how you feel about Billie and Shawn. I would agree with you,, if that was the first time I ever heard about Hailey last night,, I would feel for Billie,, but I know her,, I know how she acted, what she said, regarding the dissappearance of Hailey. I am married and if god forbid something every happened to my children and the cops told me they think my husband did something,, out he goes. period. So, take a look at all of the previous posts,, heck just start with the first month December2010,, January 2011,, and tell us how you feel then.

There was just a telephone interview with BD on Newswest 9. She is turning on SA completely. Now she claims that he was not his normal self in the days after Hailey disappeared and that there is proof he never took his coveralls into work as he said he did. I thought there was proof that he did take his coveralls into work and came out without them?

Who are you talking about? Peter and Mac?

Yes - I find PH quite self-grandising and biased (his own statement analysis should stop him exaggerating the child *advertiser censored* as 100k+ images) and well, not that impressed with Mac either although he is a lot more likeable.

There was just a telephone interview with BD on Newswest 9. She is turning on SA completely. Now she claims that he was not his normal self in the days after Hailey disappeared and that there is proof he never took his coveralls into work as he said he did. I thought there was proof that he did take his coveralls into work and came out without them?

And here we go....

SmoothOperator.. your post made me cry, it was so beautifully written and spoke volumes of the family that we become here on WS when a case gets so close to our hearts. After Somer's case, I couldn't post on Hailey's thread, I just felt I couldn't lose myself in a case again like I did Somer's. But I've been here all along. She was a beautiful, innocent, angel with her whole life in front of her. I pray this is her. I am also so thankful for the post about the area and how lovely it really is.

I picture Somer, Hailey, Jessica, Caylee, Hayleigh (and too many others), dancing, twirling, feeling safe and loved.. all together being little girls and happy.... happier than I can even imagine.

Much love, appreciation and respect to you all.

Times are getting desperate me thinks.

Found the press conference Billie held ... in her own words, the timeline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM

just watched this train wreck! WHY was she going over the timeline via a piece of paper? IF she did nothing wrong or doesn't know what happened to Hailey, why the need to read the timeline? That day should be etched into her memory. SHe should be able to recite the timeline in her sleep. Is she reading it because she doesn't remember the lies she told LE? ugh.

just watched this train wreck! WHY was she going over the timeline via a piece of paper? IF she did nothing wrong or doesn't know what happened to Hailey, why the need to read the timeline? That day should be etched into her memory. SHe should be able to recite the timeline in her sleep. Is she reading it because she doesn't remember the lies she told LE? ugh.

Not everyone has a good memory, and even people with good memories often freeze up on camera. Having notes is about the only way to make sure you mention all the important points and don't get sidetracked on minor ones.

Not everyone has a good memory, and even people with good memories often freeze up on camera. Having notes is about the only way to make sure you mention all the important points and don't get sidetracked on minor ones.

She has notes and still cant keep her story straight. Thats kind of sad when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member