Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but normally after he has a go at her first . I thought some of the stuff he said about her was :eek:

Whenever he posts she goes crazy .

True.

What do you make of the fact Billie now admits Shawn may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance? If she were involved in any way, would she point a finger at him?

True.

What do you make of the fact Billie now admits Shawn may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance? If she were involved in any way, would she point a finger at him?

Personal FB pages or one of the Hailey pages?

I believe Shawn killed Hailey when he returned home after making an appearance at work on 12-27. I believe there was a terrible fight the night before after DD went to the sleepover.

I don't think Billie knew at first but does now.

moo

Yes and why the hell is what she is missing about conflict?? Far out.

I think in her shoes, I'd feel the same way. I'd LONG for the arguments about low necklines, short skirts, high heels, and all the things I took for granted, all those moments I didn't cherish because there was conflict. If my daughter vanished, I'd be grateful to have her back in my house screaming "I HATE YOU" and slamming her door when I said she could not go to a party where no parents were home. I think something like this changes your perspective.

According to peoplesmart, Clinton W. Dunn, 35, has 3 locations listed. I believe he's still in Colorado City, TX., but it's also noted that he lived, or lives in San Antonio, TX, or Austin, TX.

Mel

He lives in Snyder.

Personal FB pages or one of the Hailey pages?

I believe Shawn killed Hailey when he returned home after making an appearance at work on 12-27. I believe there was a terrible fight the night before after DD went to the sleepover.

I don't think Billie knew at first but does now.

moo

Personal.

For those who haven't seen the video interview of Billie from yesterday. You can make the video frame full screen.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/Mother-of-...nd/-/14769632/19404100/-/5cq4xkz/-/index.html

True.

My honest opinion shes lied so much, tried to change the timeline so much, tried to shut people up so much that she cant not be involved. Additionally if whatever happened Sunday n ight Billie was there so again I dont see how she cant be involved. I think the thing is she just thinks people will see Shawn as this evil man and her as the grieving mom and that no one will believe she could be involved.

Right - the only person who ever said Hailey was "Promiscuous" was Shawn, and he said it to police and it raised all the red flags.

It's on page 25 of this affidavit:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

hailey.jpg

Whatever was said on Nancy Grace was just them quoting from the police report from the interview they did with Shawn.

This came out after Shawn had flunked a couple of polygraphs, too.~SNIP~

Two of her peer-aged relatives stated she MIGHT have tried to find marijuana at some point? Look, we are NOT dealing with the leading candidates for Mom and Dad of the Year here, and I have known (via my daughter at that age) that when a child reaches the age where drugs become readily available (middle school or high school) unscrupulous pothead parents who either can't locate anything themselves, or those who want to avoid the risk of being caught, may manipulate their kids into "asking around" for them.

Another thing that's not making sense to me, is if he was so worried about pings, why not just leave the phone at home???

A. He WANTED to set up a trail of pings, thinking they'd exonerate him if he was careful

B. He never leaves his phone at home, and that would be even more suspicious.

The more I consider it, the more sense it would have made for him to drive right to his Mom's, leave the phone THERE, and go do whatever else he had to do. Then go get the phone from Mom's and go home. His claim that he'd spent all day at her home would be reflected in the pings, but would leave him having to explain why he did not make any calls and any incoming calls went to voicemail and texts went unanswered...
Hard to know what to think...

Originally Posted by LisaB
I think it is AWFUL. I mean the age-progressed photo. She went from pretty at 13 to plain at 15.

I am confused. Billie didn't draw the picture. The only way that Billie can be blamed for that is genetics, in which Clint would play an equal part.

I have my reasons for thinking the way I do :)

Again, I don't want to seem to be defending the POI, but I have always been bothered by the (apparently editorial) comment that Shawn was referring to himself and Billie. It is the OBVIOUS explanation for his words, but appears to be a conclusion reached without further questioning about who he was referring to. In the very next sentence they "ask him" for his cell phone, but they NEVER (per this document alone) ASKED HIM who he was talking about when he said "both of us". They seem to have decided for him what he meant.

Attachments

• hailey2.jpg
    hailey2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 31
I have my reasons for thinking the way I do :)

IMO, the age progressed photo, looks very similar to the tattoo Billie has of Hailey.

Any locals here who could tell us if there is cell service at Lake JB Thomas?

I suspect the reality of her current appearance is significantly less flattering. Unfortunately. In fact, it may amount to a skull, a tooth and a femur.

I thought someone denied that was true though?

Personal.

For those who haven't seen the video interview of Billie from yesterday. You can make the video frame full screen.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/Mother-of-...nd/-/14769632/19404100/-/5cq4xkz/-/index.html

I watched the video and having really no background on the case (perhaps a fresh set of eyes?) I only see a heartbroken woman who had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. I don't know what else she has done as far as being a "bad parent" or naively believing in this man, but I am convinced she is telling the truth.

I also noticed that she never once referred to her daughter in the past tense.

Hoping for closure and justice for Hailey.

I thought someone denied that was true though?

Snyder Daily News article yesterday 3/20/13 "Despite a report listing specific bones that were found at the scene, Department of Public Safety Information Officer Sparky Dean said he could not confirm those reports and said they did not come from investigators"

Yes and why the hell is what she is missing about conflict?? Far out.

Oh I totally get this.

For example, as a working mom, I often times find myself out to lunch during the day where I will happen upon an apparently non-working mom out with her kid(s) and I get that pang of missing my children. It's funny, because even when I'll see a child having a tantrum or arguing with their parents, I feel that same way. It's different, because I know I'll see my kids later that day, but can understand where she is coming from.

I also feel that way when I see people arguing with their own parents. I lost my mom young and when I see my friends having a little spat with their own moms, it makes me long for my own mom and even laugh a little to myself thinking of just how lucky they are to be able to have an argument with their mom.

It's funny, because some of these seemingly painful/negative things seem to affect me more than seeing people enjoying happy times. I guess because you want to sometimes shake the person and say-you are so LUCKY to have the chance to argue with your mother!!!! I wish I had my mother here to argue with!!!!

Generally speaking for those familiar with these type of things how long does it actually take to acurately identify a body if they have dental records and dna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74