a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie!!! You should watch this, if you haven't already!! It is JM speaking at a clemency hearing for Robert Towery and it reminded me a lot of your victim impact statement. It made me love JM even more!

http://youtu.be/lDQuXm505bs

JM starts at 20:50. I tried to get it to start there, but I've never done that before. So, that's the time if it doesn't work right. :)

Well worth watching. Thanks KBisMe for the link. :)

I think that computer vs. bed thing will be her undoing. If Laviolette makes excuses for that inconsistency we will know where she stands. She just needs to be honest. Don't be an obvious shill because that will turn the jury off.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:To Pasa: brought over from the other thread -

You're very welcome. Thank you for understanding.

One of the hardest things, for me, is to get a hug from one of the family members and not crying. I am trying to be strong, but times like that it's very difficult.

There are some good days, but some are tough emotionally.

I don't pay much attention to ja. She's not worth the effort. I want her to get a fair trial so there is less chance for her conviction overturned or a new trial.

Just a big hug. Crap, My emotions are not playing nice today, truth is it's operator error. LOL

Today had sad moments, I heard the family was crying..

Nancy Grace just showed unseen video of Jodi Arias telling Det. Flores how she kicked the family dog and never saw him again after that because apparently he ran away - then has the nerve to say she loves, loves, loves animals - like humans - they have souls - OMG this creature is pathetic.

Nancy Grace just showed unseen video of Jodi Arias telling Det. Flores how she kicked the family dog and never saw him again after that because apparently he ran away - then has the nerve to say she loves, loves, loves animals - like humans - they have souls - OMG this creature is pathetic.

She probably killed that dog if it was never seen again.

I think that computer vs. bed thing will be her undoing. If Laviolette makes excuses for that inconsistency we will know where she stands. She just needs to be honest. Don't be an obvious shill because that will turn the jury off.

What do you mean by computer vs bed?

Well, Juan has suggested that Jodi told this expert that on Jan 21 she found Travis masturbating to pics of boys on the computer. But when they searched the computer, there was no *advertiser censored* of any kind on it, let alone child *advertiser censored*. So Jodi, of course was forced to change her story and now Travis was in bed looking at print outs of pics of little boys. I hope that she doesn't try to cover for Jodi's lie and is honest about it. She may say it was all just a misunderstanding. We'll see!

It will not be until May so that gives us time to figure out a way to set up a way to text or email anyone wanting notification. This is getting slower and slower...

A large group of us from a different site, not crime related, set up a cell phone text train. It worked. Just an idea.

I think she means the photos that Travis supposed had that were child *advertiser censored* when JA walked in on him.
IIRC first she said they were on his computer and when none were found on his computer she changed the story to him having actual pictures that fell onto the floor.

To Our Observers in Court:

Thank you! I haven't read anything on this thread from today yet, but I hope that the optimism I felt today was felt 100 times more in the courtroom today.

Please give Travis's family cyber hugs from us. Family forever and may justice be served in the name of Travis Alexander.

My heart was heavy today for Sandy Arias. She is yet another victim in this, her life forever changed by the evil her daughter has done.

She probably killed that dog if it was never seen again.

She probably killed the cat too. I shut off the trial when the question why do women stay in domestic violence situations. Jodi is not a victim. Shes a stalker and a killer. I hope the the jury comes back with the right questions. Starting with do women who kill in self defense jump into the beds of other men. Arent women of domestic violence reigned in and isolated from family and friends? Im sure JM will clear all this up. I cant wait for the verdict.

Ok pasa and KCL
I brought this from the other thread. I'm wondering if you observed this?
I have noticed 3 different times that Jodi is trying to tell JW something about one of the jurors. After the 5 minute break when the jury was, walking in Jodi stood up on her tippy toes and looked at one of the jurors and then whispered to JW. She has whispered and had JW look over at the jury box 2 other times today...hmmm wonder what she is up to? It could be something else but its bugging me...although everything Jodi does bugs me!! Hmmmmm

Ok pasa and KCL
I brought this from the other thread. I'm wondering if you observed this?
I have noticed 3 different times that Jodi is trying to tell JW something about one of the jurors. After the 5 minute break when the jury was, walking in Jodi stood up on her tippy toes and looked at one of the jurors and then whispered to JW. She has whispered and had JW look over at the jury box 2 other times today...hmmm wonder what she is up to? It could be something else but its bugging me...although everything Jodi does bugs me!! Hmmmmm

Did you hear Jean C twice today talk about the juror closest to Jodi, she yawned hugely when Juan was questioning Samuel about the Book of Mormon...

A question for the court watchers - when Dr. Samuels was reading the text messages to himself, Jodi suddenly got happy and had a rather lengthy whispered conversation with Wilmott - they both looked to the left. Are they looking at Juan or at the jury? Is there still something up with someone on the jury?

Thanks in advance!

and this kinda of stuff going on just completely amazes me the judge (who today looked frazzled and nervous) lets this continue. Does she even look out into the courtroom? I would like a courtroom watcher answer me if they read this..

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member