long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker: That just gave me a thought... maybe Jodi and MM were having sex when she moved back to Yreka?

Well...Arias is all about herself so I would think that going for long stretches of time without satisfying her deviant sexual behaviors is something that wouldn't happen.

Hmmmm. Maybe Dr. Samuels is a fan of Rod Serling? Alternative Realities and all..

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the ERRONEOUS Zone.

The seal is NOT up!

kidding...for those expecting more from Laviolettertalkandincriminateariassomemore

:rocker: That just gave me a thought... maybe Jodi and MM were having sex when she moved back to Yreka?

There are many reasons, that 1 possibly included, that I do not think he will be pulled by either side.:confused: she has too much dirt on him to spew if he goes up against her and he will not want to risk with his new life.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

We have in and out here in my hometown. Jodie made a stop at McDonald's in Lodi ca off of freeway 99 passing thru my city five minutes later.
She treated herself to French fries and water. Not a nervous bone in her body! On her way to comitt a murder and she makes repeated stops for food and drink. Went on her merry way like she DIDNT have a care in the world.

Why would she have Cosco water in her car, yet bought bottled water on her route. She doesn't seem like the type to have a Cosco card. Another Jodie lie?
She DIDNT deny herself anything including her stops at Starbucks for strawberry
Frappucinos.
After seeing her behaviours in her interrogation videos, I can only imagine how weird her behaviour became a source of annoyance to travis and his circle of friends.
There's just something wrong with that girl, her own words referring to travis, fit her more than him. Can you imagine how her eating habits annoyed travis? Very Loud annoying smacking.

BBM - how do you know this?

Haha! Yes.

I've asked many times before on here, but what was MM's alibi on Jun 3/4?

MM is not a suspect so unless it pertains to the crime nothing would be in the court record. jmo

A couple of days ago a few people were asking about Marie Hall's testimony and where to find it. HLN is re-playing parts of it now, if you wanna tune in.

Here is what I believe 100%:

1.Arias premeditated the murder
2.Travis did not know she was going to stop by. Why go through all that trouble to rent a white car, dye hair, get gas cans only to tell Travis that she was going to see him?
3. She forced him so sit down in the shower at gun point.
4. Gun shot was last.
5. She did this all by herself

I have a few doubts about other things but I'm totally convinced about the points mentioned above.

Obviously, I can only 'speculate', but my personal opinion is she wants the distinction of killing Travis for herself; she doesn't like sharing the spotlight. Stabbing Travis was extremely personal, and having fognesia allows her to keep the details for herself, this is her trophy.

Creating stories and/or using other people for her benefit, has been her way her whole life. She is a sociopath, playing with people's minds is what she does.

The defense wants us to try and 'understand' why she did this, and see her as a victim, most of us can't fathom pure evil, so we want to find the WHY... The state needs to remind the jury her mind is not human.

Accomplice, gun, knife, camera, journals, texts, many of this is nothing but brilliant distractions; she murdered him in cold blood....she didn't even cover up the man she loved, but left him in a cold, wet shower.... SICK

This has always been my opinion and you stated it better than I could have.

I believe she takes pride in the fact that she was the one who took TA out of this world. It's her special connection to him forever, one no one else will ever have.

I still think she's happy she did it. The only remorse would be in how it's negatively affecting HER life now.

I don't know the answer to that question but I find it strange that on Jodi's killing mission she had to stop to see MM. Everyone on her mission served a purpose....DB (gas cans), Ryan (alibi) so what reason would she have to go see MM. Something is not right....she needed something from him...

I want to know where the hell MM was at during the robbery in May.

Maybe she couldn't crash at DB's place for whatever reason (he got a new gf maybe?).
She did crash at MM's according to her( = we don't know for sure)

I agree with you 100%. Let me add, though, she had sex with Travis so she would be the last woman he ever had sex with. Also, I believe it was a RAGE killing.

I am bring this over here since I had Easter goose egg answers this morning. It is requote-ified :wink: by me.

"you fuc*ed up, what you told my attorney the next day directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year. get down here asap and see me before you talk to them again and before you testify so we can fix this. interview was excellent! must talk asap"

^ ^

I need some help figuring out that magazine message. The last sentence was something like "btw, your interview was great". Interview with who? Did MM give an interview to 48 hrs, or one of the media outlets she used? Was it an interview with her attorneys? If it was the latter, her attorneys would ALREADY KNOW he gave a different story, or fu**ed up the story (using her words). "Unleash the sleuther's" because this has been driving me crazy. Anyone know, or have an idea??

With only two days of court this week I'm afraid we will not get to the cross examination of ALV. I will probably choose to do outside gardening work while JW is still on direct.

I, for one, am not the least bit worried about the Hughes' emails. I have watched this trial everyday and what the DT is infamously known for by now is liking to snip things, generalize them, take them out of context and put their own spin on them. I believe the Hughes emails will be the same MO the DT has used from day one.

Remember the time the DT left it hanging about the penis pics? They let the jury believe the entire weekend that they came from Travis' computer. BUT once Juan got up to cross examine he had dismantled the 'out of context' foggy questions asked by the DT. He immediately made it clear it did not come from his computer but from Arias' hard drive.

This will follow the same pattern. The defense tries to deceive and Juan makes things clear and cleans their mess up. Juan will once again clear up the issue about the Hughes emails just like he did about the issue of who's hard drive the pics were really on. Iirc Chris himself said he is not worried and Juan will clear it up when he gets up to cross. He may have left that comment on a FB page iirc.

What I cant tolerate to watch anymore is an expert who seems to be outdated and thinks every time there is DV abuse the wittle victim is always the female and the big bad abuser is always a male. In fact I think the 11 men on the jury are sick and tired of hearing how good women are and how bad men are. I want Juan to ask her has she ever testified for a male victim in any criminal case? From what I have read she is the 7th expert contacted. So imo those six others cherish their reputations and couldn't testify for the defense and be honest.

I find ALV very biased. She completely omits ALL of Arias' obsessive stalker terrorism acts. I guess if Juan ask her why those weren't taken into consideration she will answer like Samuels did and state it 'doesn't matter':rolleyes: but of course it does matter greatly and the jury knows it.

IMO

I don't know the answer to that question but I find it strange that on Jodi's killing mission she had to stop to see MM. Everyone on her mission served a purpose....DB (gas cans), Ryan (alibi) so what reason would she have to go see MM. Something is not right....she needed something from him...

I want to know where the hell MM was at during the robbery in May.

I think she borrowed money from him. Hence the deposits in Monterey.

In the interrogation video, she said she owed $$ to her grands, parents, Darryl. I think she borrowed money and leached off anyone she could manipulate.

Clearly MM was still in this category, since he was willing to lie/ for her years after the murder.

Re-listening to JM cross JA on day 24 about Erinburg (spelling?). He is awesome. I hope the jury remembers this - it totally contradicts the way LaV says JA portrayed the trip to her. JM uses clips from the phone sex tape (during which JA refers to Erinburg nostalgically - not as she would if she truly felt like a prostitute in a negative sense; seems to me she actually gets off on "feeling like a prostitute") and from the 48 hr interview (in which she gushes about TA's generous nature in feeding a homeless person) to thoroughly impeach her.
This trial has gone on so long I fear the jury will have forgotten much of the earlier bogus testimony and all the points JM scored.

BBM - while ITA with the trail going on for so long I do not fear that the jury has forgot every point JM has made. I feel that these jurors (well those asking the questions) are paying attention and they are not buying her defense.

Scenario
What if matt was involved and he turns on JA, what if he was with her and confesses to JM what would happen to her case?
Sounds crazy I know?

:seeya: This does not sound crazy at all, IMO ... Absolutely NOTHING would surprise me when it comes to this case !

JMO, but I would NOT be surprised IF -- IF -- MM was involved at some point helping cover-up for JA ... and this would be either before or after Travis murder ...

:waitasec: However, I am starting to wonder IF there is more to the story ...

:moo:

I missed the beginning of the trial. Hln is playing reruns of testimony,Marie hall testifying that travis had a stalker.
I'm assuming the jury was present and has notes to key points of all testimony,since the the defence is dragging their feet for a reason. It's been over a month since the prosecution rested their case.

I like that juan is kind and smiling, gentle to Marie as he questions her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus