trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's dad had to be hospitalized that day,
I am scared to watch!

Carp...that's right...omg....

(I swear this is like a scripted movie or something....scares me):moo:

WOW !! JA's mom said she knows Jodi has mental problems and her friends told her she needed to get her help. Just goes to prove what has been said all along..Jodi freaks everyone out with her bizarre behavior. Where are these interrogation tapes? I want to see all of it.

Oh my that interrogation video of JA's mom.... Honestly breaks my heart for the mother.... Her courtroom antics are sickening, but I feel bad for her. I want to see more of what her mother says!! Can these be shown in court?? HLN and their damn crack videos keep me hooked!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

JMO
Dont hang me, but I think she was minimizing too to the police. I think there were numerous chances for her to get Jodi the help she needed, and she chose to cast her aside and keep the "problem" away. I think she was minimizing to the officer all the times she knew Jodi had serious issues and she kept ignoring them because it would disrupt her life. It was much easier to just tell Jodi to stay away.

It was just an impression I got as I felt the Mom was trying to convince the officer that she was "shocked and surprised" that it could have gotten this bad.

Sorry, but I dont buy it. I think it was much more serious than that and she knew it for a very long time, and did nothing.

I am not saying that she had any legal responsibility to provide any help, but I am saying that I think there were many more signs and issues that happened, than she made it sound like.

But I do agree she is a victim too, to some extent. No doubt a victim too.

Oh man, I missed Sandy :(

I think they're going to have more. If you get HLN channel, watch now. Well, I'm on the Pacific Coast, so don't know about other areas.

JMHO
fran

PS... if you don't get dr. drew, try googling his website. Maybe he'll have something there

This is awesome, my feed is a bit behind so Nancy is just finishing which means I will not miss the start of DD OMG YES!!!!

Her poor mother... has to find out what her daughter did and she "acted so normal". :(

Yes, she said when she came back home she acted normal. Normal for Jodi is not our normal though and I think her mom knows it too.

No telling what she has put her parents through.

IMO

I think they're going to have more. If you get HLN channel, watch now. Well, I'm on the Pacific Coast, so don't know about other areas.

JMHO
fran

PS... if you don't get dr. drew, try googling his website. Maybe he'll have something there

I'm on the west coast it's playing now.

Good Lord! Could you imagine doing that to your kid??? Yikes. I feel bad for yelling at my bunch! :what:

The guy is probably president of some company these days!

I was just thinking about it the other day..

No I couldn't.. I think I'd be guilt ridden for life!

Of course 30 yrs ago it was an accident during a needed spankin' but..
TODAY.. they'd pulled kid out of the home put him into CPS system prolly place him in a home much more unsafe than the one there was a freak accident!

I should try to look him up on FB or something huh?

(I am answering the guy from a country without the DP who doesn't see why only the Death Penalty will avenge Travis Alexander's murder)

I had a son who was a violent sociopath from birth. He was also a criminal and served time in jail. When out of jail, he lived a pitiful life working for minimum wage and using his tremendous IQ to cook up fraud schemes, work up ways to justify beating people up, selling drugs/cheating people, etc.

He loved being in prison. He was a loser on the streets and kept lowering his peer group in order to feel superior until he was literally hanging with people who lived under the bridge. But he was really somebody in jail. He had the opportunity to buff up his body until it shone rippling with muscles. He quickly developed a following, acquired tattoos and was dispensing street smarts to younger criminals. Still with the dazzling model good looks.

He told me that having people afraid of you was "worth it" because you got respect. Being violent on the streets got you in trouble, but in jail it got you respect. And he just preened with that. He got his own private cell because everybody was afraid to be his cellie (sp?).

I lived in fear he would kill someone "for fun" and sure enough he was making plans. Why? Because it would give him the respect he craved. Why not commit a minor crime and go back to prison where he was respected? Because a minor crime doesn't get the respect. It starts you at the bottom and you have to claw your way up (by being violent). He figured if he hurt someone on the outside, they would respect him, he would see that in their eyes PLUS he would get more respect and have a higher pecking order in the gang when he got to prison (because of a more serious rap).

I am a non-violent person myself; however, I don't consider life in prison with an "opportunity to do good in the world" from jail is punishment. It shows that you do not know the criminal mind.

Take Jodi Arias for example. She is scorned in society, branded and will never have a decent boyfriend. Just look at her current admirer. SHe is a pariah no matter what the verdict. But in jail--why I saw it on the faces of the eager prisoners that Nancy Grace walked by.

"I know her, I sat by her at lunch once!" screamed one wretch.

"Will, Ay hayve talk-ed to her my SELF," said another and got an interview with the eye of the camera right in front of her wondering nose.

She is a celebrity in jail, smiling and waving at the crowd as she goes to and from her cell. They are all wishing her well, giving her an extra cookie, cowtowing to her, worshipping her. "Can I do your hair Miss Jody?"

This attention *advertiser censored* will be loving every minute of it as she writes her future best seller "The Law of Attraction vs. The Law in Arizona" - the legal cagefight of the year and how I won.

It has to be the Death Penalty, my foreign friend. Even if she sits on Death Row for twenty years at least she will be having PUNISHMENT for the heinous and deliberate act of torturing and carving up a human being to please her offended pride.

Jodi's father's interrogation clip is next on Dr. Drew.

Brought this from last thread hope this works...

What's sad is she would even *think* about kickin a dog!

My mother taught us with regard to animals to never hit with the hand that loves (or foot in this case) because they wouldn't know if you were going to pet them or strike them etc...

How different JA & I are... I'm puttin Honey on my doggie's hurt paw 2x a day to heal it been callin Doggie Sugah Toes or Honey Paws etc.

I'd NEVER hit a dog unless it was life/death aggressive attack... JA makes me sick all the terrible things she's done leading up to her most vicious behavior taking TAs life in a selfish rage!!!

There are no absolutes, but in my experience and I've had a lot of dogs throughout my life, they don't run away from being kicked. Dogs are incredibly loyal. You could kick them senseless and they might run off but they come back! I'm positive she killed the dog. It was a really strange thing to bring up in the interrogations.

FTR, I have never kicked my dogs!

EXACTLY. DB knows a lot more than he told/lied about.

I think DB is afraid of JA. I also think Ja was going to take a trip with her new gun to end him and Matt because they knew to much.

OMG...we NEED the full, unedited version of the Arias parent tapes

That's a job for the lovely David Lohr!!

You know how much we love you David :blowkiss:
the love would quadruple if you can get a hold of the defendant's parent's unedited interrogation tapes!!! :bow:

:yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member