weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ALV's presentation she claims to want women to be more assertive, be more like the wicked witch in Snow White. So is that why we all love and admire JM. Because he is what ALV aspires us all to be? If this is true then why is she so upset with JM? And why is she having problems answering his questions?????

The simple answer to that is...HE is a MAN! hehe

99% of our questions will never be answered, Irisha. I watched this video (trial day 3 Medical Examiner) for the first time today & believe that this testimony will be indelible in the Jury's mind, despite the deviations, seque's, & subterfuge presented by DT.

Jodi Arias murder trial day 3. Please be warned, very graphic photos. Medical examiner on stand. - YouTube

This is hard science, and you're right. To my mind, this coupled with the testimony on blood and testing are clear indicators and cannot be refuted.

It's not a matter of opinion or character. It's science. GREAT POST. :seeya:

Respectfully snipped by me for space:

ETA: I am neither looking for sympathy or trying to be snarky with you, Molly333. It is just such, excuse the term, a slap in the face to REAL survivors and women/men who have endured FAR worse and have NEVER slaughtered their abusers.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}} thank you so much for your post...I see you, I hear you, I feel you, I share your pain...you are me and I am you! Bless you sweet girl for I know that path well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]

I'm :what: by what I see as such a total lack of common sense by this expert witness.

She's suppose to be an 'expert' on domestic violence? I would say being slaughtered like a goat in your own home is domestic violence.

The VOLUME of material here is overwhelming to sift through, however from what I've gathered there is nothing I can find that points to Travis as a domestic abuser to the point that JA could see no other alternative.

JA moved away, he did not follow her. He didn't stalk her, I see no evidence from anyone so far that says he wouldn't let her go. He made no threats of killing her. She had her own car, money and the ability to move about freely in society and communicate with other people.

SHE HAD HER OWN CELL PHONE.

Statistics will bear out that a majority of severely domestically abused people are systematically isolated from everyone that could help them.

During this period of grooming and isolation also comes brainwashing.

The victim has either TRIED to leave or is in the process of leaving when they are killed. This is a simple fact. So much so it's listed in the most basic pamphlet of information on domestic abuse.

In the cases where the victim of severe domestic abuse then kills the abuser there is 'usually':

1). Attempts to leave that are met with an escalation in fear and intimidation and threats of death. (Or even attempts to kill the victim).

2). Small children in the house and the threat is imminent.

Isolated, and with no way out that victim will then kill the abuser. These cases are RARE.

Not so rare?? The abuser killing the abused. Happens every day.

I welcome anyone pointing me in the direction of information that shows JA with EVIDENCE of suffering from abuse.

I'm no DV expert..... But don't the stats bare out that more often than not, when a killing occurs, it's the abuser that kills?

If I were Juan that's what I'd ask her.

Then is slam down every one of those gruesome pictures of Travis and ask her who the real victim is here.

If she was hypothetically speaking... The one who stalked, peeped, hacked, invaded privacy boundaries repeatedly and drove 1000 miles...did she consider the possibility she was wrong and Jodi was in fact the abuser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a really good point!

Sydni I just talked to my brother, who lives in TN, and he had no clue who Arias was :facepalm: I was like NEVERMIND!

I swore I would never get caught up in another trial after OJ, then came CA (I lied), swore never again......now here I am demanding justice for Travis and his family.

Ha ha birds of a feather... My husband thinks I'm nuts and the ppl at work must surly wonder why I have my earbuds on all the time. I too am an addict. I'm glad to have found this on-line community bc so few ppl where I live are following this trial. (Syndi I wished we lived a little closer - we could do coffee)

Years ago I was involved with someone in a relationship with similarities to the one JA and TA shared (minus most of those salacious details). I wanted to get married, he didn't. He was a player (still is) and I was obsessed with him to the point of relocating to a city 5 hours away from him, after we broke up, just to end the stupid "friends with benefits" relapses I would have. I too experienced times where I was extremely angry with him - but never once did I ever feel angry enough to get in a car and drive the 400 miles (never mind thousands of miles) to confront him. Thank God for unanswered prayers bc the man I ended up marrying is so much more a man than the one I was so obsessed with.

Jody had soooo much going for her. She was still young enough to meet someone else to marry in time to have a family, men found her to be very attractive, she is extremely intelligent and very articulate. If she had channelled her energies into educating and developing her own potential rather than stalking and obsessing over Travis, she'd be living a very different life right now and more importantly Travis would be alive. He might have been a player and yes maybe he was using her for booty calls - but no one can use you without your permission. Nothing TA did justified the brutal way JA murdered him.

I took the time to read TA's blog entries and the introduction to his book. I was moved to tears by his story and the sorrow of realizing what an incredible person JA removed from this earth. Reading his blog is what tuned me from a passive observer into an avid trial watcher and justice seeker. It was after reading his blog that I really became outraged over the character assassination that JA and the DT has been doing. If I feel this way I can only imagine how his family feels.

For a long time I was angry at my ex, but now when I think about those times I just feel sad that I didn't see I was worthy of more back then. I guess this is why I am so wrapped up in this case - JA has no excuse for what she did and I feel absolutely no sympathy for her.

I see no reason at all for her to "put" the camera in the washer. AND turn the washer on if she wanted them to find it?

She would leave it on the night table, or in his closet, neatly sitting on a shelf.

Nobody that I know would intentionally put a camera in a washing machine and turn it on Wash and expect it would function at all. And it almost didn't.

However if your theory is she meant to leave it behind so they'll find salacious pictures of Travis and her on it (proof that HE did like her, he found her sexy, he wanted her, they did bad things together and who cares about the Mormon Church, she wasn't Mormon (not in my eyes, she does not have the normal thought process of a person that can reasonably join anything let alone be sincere in her religious thoughts)

Then maybe she left it behind, but she would have still intended to leave it not in a place of harm, so the washing machine was still an accident.

But I think she meant to take it but bundled it up and could not find it. I think...not 100% sure as the argument is quite compelling, if she intended to take it, why take any time to delete crap from it.. Do that later..

ok, let's ask her.. she'll tell us the truth

Things that make me go :waitasec:

She was taking pictures being VERY careful NOT to get
the camera wet. blood on the camera.
So she throws it in the washer when she leaves!
Because it did get HER blood on it?

I have to tell u guys - I let out a massive LOL when ALV asked JM if he was angry.
I don't know if I could have suppressed it in court.

Wow, that's a really good point!

Thanks... I like to cut to the chase and am notoriously impatient. That would be the entirety of my cross examination. I'd want the common sense and focus to be back on Travis and those words to be left with jurors. Then onto Juan's rebuttal!!!!

HAHA! "BANG! ZOOM!" hehe!

This is like watching the smoking in MadMen. The arc of time has turned and it is no longer considered sophisticated or "in" to be killing yourself and bystanders with a nicotine addiction.

When I was raising children, they climbed all over inside the car. If you tied them up with a safety harness, like I did, you were considered a freak, like an extremist prepper hoping for a disaster.

Likewise, the ship has sailed on a man threatening to punch a woman with a closed fist being seen as funny.

I love Jackie Gleason and have fond memories of "The Honeymooners," but displaying acceptance of domestic violence via humor is unacceptable today.

Does anyone else remember that travis's computer was logged in on june 4th as Deanna? ALV was talking about another girl TA's was supposingly "using" and was abusive to. She had to have read that in an email. I think Jodi had hacked into TA's email and wrote that letter herself. I am positive after reading JA's journal (that she wanted found) that it was another cunning act by JA to use as an alibi. She is so manipulative she even created a new journal!! She had hacked into his accounts, and he knew it. So, she rewrote her journals before she was arrested. She even put in there something about her and Travis have decided to get new/private passwords for our emails for our FB, MS, and emails. We gave each other our passwords EONS ago. PLEASE!! :rolleyes: She was covering her arse just in case Travis had told anyone about his suspicions. I guess her real journal is wherever the gun and knife is, all tied up nice and neat with the imaginary rope. She was definitely blackmailing him. She is one sick, cunning, manipulative Beotch. :furious:

When there was a forensic computer guy on the stand, it came out that Travis' computer was registered to Deanna. I don't have a link---but I *think* that the man the defense put on the stand with the "penis pictures" was the one who told of that.

If we did some kind of thorough background check on her, it might reveal she did not put money down on the house, the boyfriend did (and he may have purchased it no money down) that stands to reason why they lost the house, with no money down, the payment was quite high and then ended up in the middle of the upside down mortgage thing like many did..

Car? no money down again and she lost the Infinity. The bank took it back.

Didn't she say during her testiphony that SHE put the bulk of the money down for the house or that SHE put money down for the house...grrr now I have to find it. I know I heard her say she helped pay for the purchase of house..omg it's gonna eat at me til I find that day of testiphony...maybe I heard wrong but I could almost swear she said something to putting money into that purchase...

She has proven all along to have a taste for things she can't afford on her income. I don't think she went all hog wild like some in life can, she was able to stay above water for the most part as she never had rent or mortgage or utilities to pay. She lived with parents, onto grandparents, onto boyfriend, then onto Travis house, back to Grandparents for mere weeks then back to Mesa where she had a free room at a girlfriends.

Then when she could not afford the free room even, or groceries she headed back home as we heard her parents were begging her to come back (so they could help her mentally) She came back. Sadly then made a trip back to AZ, quick stop on the way to Utah.

So she was a waitress and all that money was hers to spend, and without bills to pay other than a car payment, that would actually be a pretty pocket full of cash. And i'm going to take a guess here, I would not be surprised if grandma and grandpa were not only paying the house bills, but slipping their granddaughter cash also, to help with her car, insurance and gas.

The man she used to meet up with casually at that one bar and grill said he loaned her a pretty good sum as she was in sheer panic that Travis was going to cancun, and she had to get to AZ, it was critical...

He loaned her several hundred dollars. She paid him back. She had the money upon returning because the extra $200 would be in her checkbook that Travis didn't cash.

And my gut tells me she stole money from him on the way out of the house. His "stash" whatever emergency cash he kept.. she took. (if there was any)

I am a firm believer her many men that we have heard about and a few we probably have not heard of, all loaned her money frequently. AND I am convinced they lied on the stand about things like that.

Didn't she say during her testiphony that SHE put the bulk of the money down for the house or that SHE put money down for the house...grrr now I have to find it. I know I heard her say she helped pay for the purchase of house..omg it's gonna eat at me til I find that day of testiphony...maybe I heard wrong but I could almost swear she said something to putting money into that purchase...

I'm 99.9999% sure there was no money put down on that house :)

How is your son? You have been in my prayers.

Thanks so much. He is much better now that he is at home. He had his biopsy yesterday and they took some tumor, bone, and bone marrow....so he is in some pain.
The surgeon asked for my consent to take extra samples of the tumor and take bone marrow because she is doing research on osteosarcoma. I feel bad because where she took the bone marrow is really hurting him....but I figured if it will help another child in the future, it would be worth it.

I have to tell u guys - I let out a massive LOL when ALV asked JM if he was angry.
I don't know if I could have suppressed it in court.

I laughed out loud when the defense attorney asked about her memory!

Ha ha birds of a feather... My husband thinks I'm nuts and the ppl at work must surly wonder why I have my earbuds on all the time. I too am an addict. I'm glad to have found this on-line community bc so few ppl where I live are following this trial. (Syndi I wished we lived a little closer - we could do coffee)

Years ago I was involved with someone in a relationship with similarities to the one JA and TA shared (minus most of those salacious details). I wanted to get married, he didn't. He was a player (still is) and I was obsessed with him to the point of relocating to a city 5 hours away from him, after we broke up, just to end the stupid "friends with benefits" relapses I would have. I too experienced times where I was extremely angry with him - but never once did I ever feel angry enough to get in a car and drive the 400 miles (never mind thousands of miles) to confront him. Thank God for unanswered prayers bc the man I ended up marrying is so much more a man than the one I was so obsessed with.

Jody had soooo much going for her. She was still young enough to meet someone else to marry in time to have a family, men found her to be very attractive, she is extremely intelligent and very articulate. If she had channelled her energies into educating and developing her own potential rather than stalking and obsessing over Travis, she'd be living a very different life right now and more importantly Travis would be alive. He might have been a player and yes maybe he was using her for booty calls - but no one can use you without your permission. Nothing TA did justified the brutal way JA murdered him.

I took the time to read TA's blog entries and the introduction to his book. I was moved to tears by his story and the sorrow of realizing what an incredible person JA removed from this earth. Reading his blog is what tuned me from a passive observer into an avid trial watcher and justice seeker. It was after reading his blog that I really became outraged over the character assassination that JA and the DT has been doing. If I feel this way I can only imagine how his family feels.

For a long time I was angry at my ex, but now when I think about those times I just feel sad that I didn't see I was worthy of more back then. I guess this is why I am so wrapped up in this case - JA has no excuse for what she did and I feel absolutely no sympathy for her.

Welcome to our group Poffles! Happy to have you here.

:wagon:

Your post led me to realize what the journals are, they are the phony voicemail that she left Travis after the murder in written form. They are conversational, they are full of her inane verbosity, and they contain little bits and pieces and elements of truth, but are FAKE in their entirety.

AND in :moo: the journals could be used to prove premeditation WAYYY in advance.

I think a careful word by word study of those journals should be done to look for slips of past and present tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan