trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then she switches quickly to angry/combative/competitive with him. That's not sincerity. That's a ginormous ego.

I think she sees herself as being bullied. She's wrong, but I very much think that is how she perceives the situation.

Can someone tell me what happens after a verdict is reached. How many days until the penalty phase starts (mini-trial) and how long does that usually take? Days? Weeks? Months?

Good question, I've been wondering that as well. Will we be able to watch the penalty phase?

Yeah, I thought about that. It could be, but I actually do think she believes what she's saying, but who can know for sure.

I agree with you there. I think she does believe it all (or did, anyway). If I had to guess, I would say the DT told her not to supply a written report.

Peeps, I moved the link to the newly-released photos to the media and timeline thread upstairs. Please note--that is a no-discussion thread. :tyou:

Sorry I did not put in a graphic warning when posting the link, in part because there was no body in those photos. Glad you placed them now in the reference section.

I have a comment: Has anyone noticed how imo this awful witness is behaving abusively to Juan???? I've observed the witness to behave abusively to Juan all along (trying to mock him, trying to silence him, not behaving respectfully to him, acting condescendingly to him, attempting to ridicule him). She is just awful imo. She's The Last Person I'd want to have teaching me what healthy relationships of any sort look like !

Taunting and pushing buttons must not be on the continuum. :giggle:

I think I understand what you're saying and really appreciate your response! I'm confident he'll give a brilliant closing and tie everything up nicely, but I'm worried that he's confusing the jury with this approach.

I don't think so, but I'm sure he'll make sure they get it before he's done. All he's doing is telling HER she can't have it both ways.

JA didn't write about the abuse because of the law of attraction. Alyce says JA isn't jealous. How can she be so sure because according to the law of attraction, she wouldn't write about that either.

Now he's going over all the behavior JA displayed that clearly indicates jealousy.

I thought it was pretty cool myself.

Thank you.
A horror story. But it runs deep, and IMO he was likely protected at high levels, and gives many clues to that. Reminded me a bit of Donald Ewen Cameron who publicily was head of Canadian, American and Intnl Psychiatric orgs. with many honors. You can read at wiki what he was really up to.

Your article contains the once-acclaimed psychologist stating, "The data is that psychologists are no better than anyone else at determining when someone's lying based on interview."

MKULTRA. 'Nuff said.

ALV knows very well what JA is. She knows she was so wrong and did a horrible job and was very irresponsible with her lack of looking at all sides and her judgement of JA and contempt for TA.

However, we will never, ever hear her say that.

I'm sure we all know "but" people as I call them. When one has some sort of confrontation with these people, even about the color of the sky, they will always, always be right. You tell them to look up and see that the color is blue, they look up and say, but........blah blah blah purple.

This will go on for hours, hours of but's and blah blah blah's. Finally you just give up and just agree to what ever it is they are saying just to stop the but's.

But (no pun intended, lol), don't think for one second that they believe what they are saying. All they care about is that they won in the end.

ALV, is a but person. I think Juan needs to quickly bring out his points keep her blah blah blahs to a minimum and be done with her now. She will never concede as WRONG as she is. I hope the jury see's ALV for the "but" person she is.:banghead:

But ... :floorlaugh: ... he has to rip apart her abuse theory - it's part of their self defence claim. JMO

ALV knows very well what JA is. She knows she was so wrong and did a horrible job and was very irresponsible with her lack of looking at all sides and her judgement of JA and contempt for TA.

However, we will never, ever hear her say that.

I'm sure we all know "but" people as I call them. When one has some sort of confrontation with these people, even about the color of the sky, they will always, always be right. You tell them to look up and see that the color is blue, they look up and say, but........blah blah blah purple.

This will go on for hours, hours of but's and blah blah blah's. Finally you just give up and just agree to what ever it is they are saying just to stop the but's.

But (no pun intended, lol), don't think for one second that they believe what they are saying. All they care about is that they won in the end.

ALV, is a but person. I think Juan needs to quickly bring out his points keep her blah blah blahs to a minimum and be done with her now. She will never concede as WRONG as she is. I hope the jury see's ALV for the "but" person she is.:banghead:

COMPLETELY agree with you. :rocker::rocker:

There is something Jodi and Alyce have in common. They think they are

smarter than the rest of us....both show contempt for others. And both like

to control the situation at all costs.

Seems so odd to me. Maybe one of our lawyers can tell us if this is normal or not but it seems, on the face of it, amateurish.

I'm not an attorney but I had a "discussion" with one that posts here. Many times the DT requests NO REPORT so that the Pros won't know exactly where the Expert may go. But Juan actually did a depo with ALV so I'm not sure what to think. I can tell you though....ALV not having detailed notes and a report has been disastrous for her personally and the DT completely. Oh well. Evil is as Evil does.

HLN IS STILL ON....I wonder when court is letting out for the day? Good Lord!

I think Juan needs to turn the facts he presented today, towards the end of court, on their face. He needs to change the gender of the stalker in order to speak Alyse's language I think.....

Bobby=Jodi
Jodi=Bobby
Sally=Matt McCartney
Walter=Bianca

"If Bobby Juarez had broken up with Jodi and then weeks later left groceries or gifts on her door step, wouldn't you consider that along the stalking spectrum?"

"If Bobby Juarez had broken up with Jodi and then weeks or months later he drove to another state where she'd moved to and wanted to hang out with her, and ended up dating her room mate Sally , would that be an indication that Bobby might be trying to make her jealous and stay involved in her life?"

"If Sally had broken up with Bobby Juarez and started dating Walter, and when at work Bobby caught wind about it, left work before his shift was over, and drove 90 miles late at night to confront Walter at his apartment, don't you think you'd find Bobby's behavior within the stalking spectrum?"

"And if Bobby snuck into Sally's house while she was away and slept in her bed without her permission, don't you think you'd find Bobby's behavior within the stalking spectrum?"

This might all be too confusing, but.....Bobby is clearly a nutjob!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSIB_bDCeCE"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 43 - Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8SepGoED8"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 43 - Part 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK-LOWBAy1g"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 43 - Part 3[/ame]

Well, if I were on the jury, I would ask AL to explain to me how JA was defending herself from abuse from Travis by stabbing him in the back.

Listening to testimony again on HLN - Did we already know that JA slept in MM's bed the day after she CONFONTED Bianca?? I remember vaguely... talking.... about... something......about that.... I...think...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53