trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. Jodi just perked up when Alyce was giving examples of stalking. Alyce said sometimes people move things around in the other's home as a form of stalking and Jodi's ears perked up like, "Oh, really...I'll have to remember that one..."

Don't give Jodi any more ideas for stalking people!!!! I'm sure JA is thinking that bomb idea was a good idea and wished she had done it to Travis! Yikes!

Alyce on stalking... ALL apply to Jodi
Pattern of behavior that causes fear - check
reasonable person sees it as problematic - check
you can use computers - check,
following people - check
move things in the home- check.

Didn't mention hiding in closets, doggy doors, slashing tires or blackmail.

"I call it an act of having a hard time breaking up."

Guess that's how ALV sums up the murder.

I'm not kidding about this. I seriously think that ALV may have stalked ex boyfriends herself, and that's why she doesn't think it's a big deal.

Oh good! I'm not hearing things, this time! :giggle: Gosh you are such a fart smellar. Oopsie, I mean smart fellar! :giggle:

:blowkiss:

You were right the first time. It's a good thing I'm a bachelor. :giggle:

Personal story here. I told my aunt that I drove by my ex boyfriend's house when I was in my early 20s and she immediately said "That's the beginning of stalking. Don't do that again. It will make you sick." And that was the end of my doing anything like that again.

Hubby came home just as JM rested...has JW asked anything pertinent?

I've stopped listening, I'll resume when they get to juror questions. ugh

Ha. Jodi just perked up when Alyce was giving examples of stalking. Alyce said sometimes people move things around in the other's home as a form of stalking and Jodi's ears perked up like, "Oh, really...I'll have to remember that one..."

I thought it was like she was checking off the things in her head she had done! haha

Abuse frightens people too, Alyce. So if they don't go and report it to the police, they aren't being abused, right? Maybe Travis figured out how serious the problem was just a bit too late, ever consider that?

I have heard people who say many females cry when they are angry. It supposedly has something to do with crying being a more socially acceptable thing for women than rage is.

I do. I can't help it. When I get really pissed - I cry! Like I'm crying now because I have to listen to this :(

Ys Alyce that is what people being stalked USUALLY do.

And what about abuse victims. Don't they call the cops etc. etc. just like a person being stalked does????????????

What a freaking hypocritical testimony from this woman!

This is just hurting my ears now. I am sick and tired of hearing about poor poor Jodi.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
It took me quite a while to figure out that that wasn't my cursor...
I must be zoning out for some reason....

I only saw it through your quoting and I had a moment of WTHeck and I didnt realize it was not my cursor till I read your post. Guess I can no longer brag thinking I'm as smart as Einstein.

1968 and 1969? That was frickin a long time ago. Get with the program Alyce, you are outdated and tiime to retire.
Then she canread Snow White all she wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor