trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in and I see that JW is back - yuck.

Did Juan totally destroy ALV???

thanks

Oh yeah it was a Juanderful day for Juan. You will have to see it when it's on youtube. One of the highlights was Alyce stating Jodie told her she shot Travis in the closet.

Like a chihuahua, or so she averred:

original.gif

Needs a tutu!

Ha. Jodi just perked up when Alyce was giving examples of stalking. Alyce said sometimes people move things around in the other's home as a form of stalking and Jodi's ears perked up like, "Oh, really...I'll have to remember that one..."

She also perked up when she said 'bomb'. jmo

Does Nurmi even bother to acknowledge his client anymore?

It's interesting to see her all sad and lonely while JW is up, while Nurmi swivels his chair around until his back is almost to her.

And by interesting, I mean hilarious.

JA eyes lit up when ALV giviing suggestions on how to stalk. She especially lit up on the fake bomb you could leave.
"Why didn't I think of that?!"

I'm learning so many new things!
Apparently I can't have a conversation with someone without going through a range of emotions and a range of topics!

Just stepping on . . . sorry I missed first part . . .

many ways to stalk - GPS, computers, gaslighting, moving things around - many ways someone can stalk - put a fake bomb in front of this girlfriends' house. . . . stalking frightens people . . . people that I know that have been stalked they have gone to LEO, got protective orders, try to stop stalker.

asked about communication between Ragen and TA . . he said he was afraid . . . is he also joking with her? . . . objection words were extremely afraid

JW . . . to ALV - was he joking with her?
yes he was
based on characters on here on IM's. . extremely afraid . . . same time talking to Ms. Houseley - other messages on that same day?
ALV - he had um
objection - overruled
yes
you know the date message between Houseley and TA May 19, IM'ing JA several times that day?
I don't know number of times - have to be refreshed
ok - JW approaches bench . . having something admitted into evidence
MARKED

CONVERSATIONS ON SAME DAY/

TA was probably IM'ing her telling her he is NOT going to come visit her....

And now Jodi is attentive and serious looking again. "Poor pitiful me" but I had zero respect for the prosecutor talking to my expert witness.

I just got on the boards, so if this is OT please excuse, but I must say this or bust! What is with these talking heads? I turned on HLN early and the round table of talking heads were saying how AL was holding her own or getting the better of Juan, like Juan is the enemy!!! Here we have a confessed killer who lies and a defense witness who will say whatever, and they don't call her on it, no quite the contrary they praise her. Please someone help me understand this madness!! my opinion only.

It's HLN....:crosseyed:

so because he didn't go to the police and make a report he wasn't scared? So by that same thought wouldn't Jodi be not a victim and not in fear on the day she killed travis..

I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, :please:

:floorlaugh::great: Alyce got to me today... I actually counted how many times she said Mr. Martinez ---> 23 times prior to 1st break
A total of 31 times today alone
:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members