Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s

I heard through the salmon vine that the defense had one more witness to call after Alyce. #JodiArias

---

This really wouldn't surprise me.

This apology thing makes no sense. She was HIREd to invade JA's "private space". It was her JOB. What's to apologize for?

Welcome back Mormon Attorney - ALV was extremely difficult with JM. She punctuated each answer that ticked her off with "well Mr. Martinez" and conceded that she only interviewed JA - and read texts and IM's but that was enough for her to form her opinion and she isn't changing it come hell or high water.

JM did make his points but ALV was hostile to JM and got away with it. Now she is being rehabilitated (or so JW believes).

We will know more when jury questions come in. And at one point ALV told Mr. Martinez if he was in one of her groups she would put him IN TIME OUT.

Glad you are back.

Ja talks to everyone freely. Telling them the truth is a whole other story that you will never hear.

Nurse now posted the no bathroom jokes rule - but mine wasn't a joke. More of a groan.
But thanks.

mine is more of an

tumblr_m3q7wywHjN1rp7yh5.gif

Dont her DV clients pour out their most intimate moments and private details? Do they get apologies?

Question....are bathroom jokes banned from site or just this case....I must admit I laugh at bathroom jokes!

I have a feeling that JW is almost done.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I heard through the salmon vine that the defense had one more witness to call after Alyce. #JodiArias

So easy for ALV to answer with a simple "yes" or "no" while being questioned by JW.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s

---

This really wouldn't surprise me.

Aunty Arias? MMc? What garbage will they spew next?

so she's absolutely sure JA is telling the truth.
phew - she better take some more continuing ed classes.
JA is an admitted liar.

But she only lies about things that aren't important, like murdering someone.

so she's absolutely sure JA is telling the truth.
phew - she better take some more continuing ed classes.
JA is an admitted liar.

She's a human lie-detector (not a very good one)

I bet none of her "men" have butchered anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testimony is important? :waitasec:

Yes, to most people it is. They don't come in and give a speech from a speaking engagement. They usually tell the truth, because they take it seriously.

:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members