trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my grandmas for dinner tonight so missed the last hour and a half of testimony. Did I miss anything good? I really don't want to have to go through it all if it's not worth it.

On my phone, plz excuse typos.

Please? Anyone??

Hi Steely. Juan got so much more info into this trial by asking many
Questions. Today alone we found out that ja told alv that she cut
her hand while cutting an apple. ja told alv that she pulled the trigger
on the gun. alv said ja told her that she shot Travis in the closet
. If you
have a juror on the fence I think his line of questioning was perfect.

BBM - Somehow I missed the testimony about shooting Travis in the closet - I missed a little of first part of testimony and some after the lunch break. I can't wait to watch that part later.....

It was a great contrast of family of origins .. Jodi's mom on one side....

And whole row of family on Travis's

Speaking of Jodi's mom... Did anyone else notice that she and Donovan looked all chummy (even cozy) today?!? What's THAT about??? :what:

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

NG on now...Travis' last text to JA...more of "Juanderful Juan" cross-examining ALV.

:great:

Also a huge "thank you" to our mods for starting a new thread just in time for the evening programs!
:hug:

Hello and welcome "home" =D

:rocker:
I've no doubt that JA wrote things in her journal knowing that others would read it, her writings were purposely crafted to elicit emotions from those she targeted, just another facet of her manipulation, tricks and games she played. She thinks herself so smart, not.

She even wrote 'it's a good thing nobody else will read this'.

Amateur move, jodi!

I hate always asking questions but after today and seeing the family go through the horror day after day I'm so upset! I looked through all the info on the 1st page and didn't find any place where I can donate money to help the family get through this. Where would I find that? Thanks in advance.

www.travisalexanderfund.com

Directs to Facebook where you can make donations through PayPal. This is the fund that was verified by TA's sister as going to the family

I went to my grandmas for dinner tonight so missed the last hour and a half of testimony. Did I miss anything good? I really don't want to have to go through it all if it's not worth it.

On my phone, plz excuse typos.

Dd surpriesed me with visit just as Juan finished. The moment I saw Nw. I left:blushing:

I've no doubt that JA wrote things in her journal knowing that others would read it, her writings were purposely crafted to elicit emotions from those she targeted, just another facet of her manipulation, tricks and games she played. She thinks herself so smart, not.
If she is doodling sketches of the jury SHE is going to be in a very BIG TIME OUT. :fence:

Omg. First time using my phone to post and I can't read anything without holding the phone away and squinting!!!!! I think I'm getting old!!!!

Did anyone else notice that Jodi's mom and Donovan looked all chummy (even cozy) today?!? What's THAT about??? :what:

You take your friends where you find them (This is a saying of Mamma Schuby).

Yes and she sings. Because that makes HER being interrogated (for God knows what) by two "GREAT" detectives authentic.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had this idea of a thought bubble over her head that says:

"I wish those 2 would stop asking me questions and leave me alone so I can sing....the acoustics in here are amazing and I sound AWESOME!"

I am starting to watch the ALV cross that I missed. I am amazed at her "power struggles" with JM, even on things that don't matter. I had expected her to be more professional than that. She appears to be fighting for control. It is surprising to see her try to "trump" him, even when it doesn't matter. I can see fighting your point when it matters, but she can't even just answer a single question.

I checked some journals from a while back and I never used parentheses. Jodi used them a lot. Why the need to clarify or explain to yourself?

I'd be interested if others have personal journals filled with parentheses.

To me they say "audience"

I recently found some journals from high school, about 15 years ago, and no parantheses. Also I didn't remember much of what I wrote about, meaning the things that happened that I wrote about, until I read it. I could recall bits and pieces after reading it.

ALV has such a terrible double standard.:furious:

She chides Travis because he didn't report JA or get a RO yet she runs on about victims and how they are afraid to report stalking and abuse for many reasons.

So JA has an excuse for not reporting and she gives Travis none when he is actually the one being abused.

I totally dislike ALV more than any other witnesses besides JA and she could be a clone of the defendant. She offends me greatly.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member